• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Worst sitcoms in existence thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

We've all seen sitcoms right? the campy slice of life shows that are just about the most used formula on television. Take an average (Insert nationality of family here) family and give them (insert wierd character, setup, time period here) and have wacky shenanigans ensue. Of course, a lot of these have rocketed people into stardom for better or for worse, (Robin Williams and unfortunately Lori Loughlin). But some are just.... bad. Be it a bad concept, boring execution, or offensive material, they don't have the staying power that others do. So why not make a list of them on this forum to chronicle these? I'll start

The neighbors (2012)
1611426520788.png
Alright, I can only imagine the pitch for this show. What if the normal family moves into a gated community, and everyone there is an alien! Wow, super inventive. This show was hyped up for whatever reason, and I can't understand why. The CGI on the aliens is hideous, the characters are unlikeable and the premise is dumb. If you have aliens trying to assimilate into modern society, why not bring the army or men in black into it. Nope! that'd be too exciting, let's just have the aliens gain nourishment by reading, because that's... funny. This show is not offensive, but is less interesting the more you watch it.

Anyone else know of any bad sitcoms? make a post in this thread!

Swing

Awards
For me, it is the Big Bang Theory. This show isn't funny. A lot of the so-called humor is just normal small talk with a laugh track put over it. I know this can be said for many other shows, but I have the feeling other shows tried to be funny. TBBT on the other just wanted to sound funny.

Last edited:
Back