• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Organization Member EVER!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_FODF

Ok....easily the worst organization member ever is VEXEN....god he sucks so bad..he looks gay and they even made him sound gay too..... he is horrible!! Agree?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I wouldn't say he's the worst member. He was able to create Replica Riku and was one the orginal nobodies in Organization 13.
url

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
There is NO worst member IMO, they're all cool in their own ways. I guess if I had to pick one, I'd say Xaldin, because he tried to wreck one of my favorite Disney movies and we haven't really seen any redeeming qualities from him.

Muse

you look atrocious
It depends on what you define as "worst Organization member". Is it how strong they are or how annoying they are? How dumb they are or how much you don't like them?

They're all invaluable in their own ways, imo. Vexen was one of the key members in establishing the Organization, who knows how much his research helped the apprentices in their experiments before they lost their hearts, and created a replica of Riku. That doesn't classify as 'worst member' imo.

Your basis on him being the worst member is that he 1) looks 'gay', 2) sounds 'gay', and 3) he's horrible. :/

The things I have a problem is 1) You are using the term 'gay' as an insult towards a computer-generated character and 2) You're an idiot. Well, actually, one kinda was it. :/

See, why I have a problem with that is because it's derogatory to homosexuals. That's insulting homosexual people as well, by referring to anything and everything that's stupid or you don't like/agree with as 'gay'. But, alas, I will rant another day about the misuse of the term 'gay'.

Apollo

Silver Member
Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel Axel

He uttered his god awful line" Got it memorized?"

I felt he had one of the dumber weapons, and looking at the org thats saying a lot

He also acted like a fucken emo the whole time

Also his best moments were during Com(Before he showed his weapons, or acted like a wussy emo), or when he died in KH2(for the simple fact we didn't have to see him again after it).

Malevolence

Raw Life
Larxene, that cunt.
(Excuse my language.)

He uttered his god awful line" Got it memorized?"

I felt he had one of the dumber weapons, and looking at the org thats saying a lot

He also acted like a fucken emo the whole time

Also his best moments were during Com(Before he showed his weapons, or acted like a wussy emo), or when he died in KH2(for the simple fact we didn't have to see him again after it).

True dat, and more emo-er than Zexion too.

SuperSephiroth15

DEMYX............

Dance Water Dance ! Dance Water Dance ! Dance Water Dance ! Dance Water Dance ! Dance Water Dance ! Dance Water Dance ! Dance Water Dance ! Dance Water Dance ! Dance Water Dance !

Please....someone please shut this hydromaniac up ?

That's what I was saying while I was fighting him, and I didn't notice the timer, and I lost. You would lose it too after hearing Demyx say that line so many times.....

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Wrong section, we have enough of these threads already, and Vexen is fucking awesome.

A

Audo

Pfft. Everyone knows Roxas is the worst Organization member ever.
It's irrefutable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back