• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst KH pairing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Mine has to be Venfuu! (Ventus and Fuu)

Not sure why, but every time i see them on deviantart, i get pissed..since i am a huge fan of Ventus. i don't mind him with anyone else, it's just Fuu. To me, she's more suited to Seifer, Raj or Vanitas for that matter, and they don't even make sense, i hope they don't pair them in KH3 if they ever meet..

For Venfuu fans, i support your opinion but why the pairing? i heard it's because their names mean "wind" but theres got to be more than that...

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I never even heard of Venfuu but saying Venfuu sounds adorable for some bizarre reason. :/

Caxinuld

Awards
Venfuu does sound adorable, but I don't see how they can be shipped together considering that Ventus is in a coma & Fuu lives in Twilight Town.

The only pairings that annoy me are the ones where there is an abusive partner. (E.g. Xemnas being a creepy pedophile towards Sora.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ventus & Fuu?
Wat?
That can only be a crack-pairing as they have exactly zero to do with each other and never even met once.

Otherwise though I am in the same boat as Caxinuld as I certainly do not approve of pairings including abusive partners as well as those between archenemies,
examples being such disgusting cases as Ansem SoD X Riku, Xehanort X Sora or Vanitas X Ventus.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
ventus and vanitas is cool because its basically just masturbation

You still babble that nonsense? That wasn't right in 2006 and it doesn't become right in 2016.
You've come so far and still understand nothing.

;P

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
you have been around for 6 years and only just realized i understand nothing? sephy my dude.

checkmate

Yea no, I'd actually hoped you got better in these years and evolved/developed somewhat.
Seems I was mistaken on that one. <__<

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm okay with everything as long as it is explained well. And in AU, everything works anyways.
I'm one of those people who ship the worst characters in alternate universes because she likes them, haha.
As for the canon though, I dont really care much. I just really don't like AkoRoku. I don't get why you would be interested in a parent/brother-figure banging a kid.
I also don't like SoKai and RiKai simply for how awfully people often treat it in fanwork. And because Kairi bores me.

At the end of the day though, I'm okay with everything. I know I ship characters that hate and try to kill each other (even if not in canon-stories) so I'm hardly anyobe to shittalk anything. xD

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm okay with everything as long as it is explained well. And in AU, everything works anyways.
I'm one of those people who ship the worst characters in alternate universes because she likes them, haha.
As for the canon though, I dont really care much. I just really don't like AkoRoku. I don't get why you would be interested in a parent/brother-figure banging a kid.
I also don't like SoKai and RiKai simply for how awfully people often treat it in fanwork. And because Kairi bores me.

At the end of the day though, I'm okay with everything. I know I ship characters that hate and try to kill each other (even if not in canon-stories) so I'm hardly anyobe to shittalk anything. xD
I agree with you. Not a fan of AkuRoku and SoKai and Kairi in general. Not too fond of RokuNami either, or VenAqua.

Griewer

Awards
Dear sir, we're trying to deny any mickey pairings existing here.

Sooo all those doujinshi mangas and pictures on google are some sort of huge misunderstanding? So my OTP is NOT real? T_T U hurt my feelings Void. Mice have feelings too you know!

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm pretty ok with everything, as long as it's not ChildrenxAdults, those are the worst and uncomfortable.

Everything is a crack pair in my eyes, I don't tend to like serious romantic stuff with it comes to KH. I have preferences based on what's happened in the games, but even those are kinda like, "Eh, not serious."

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Personally, any pairing that's (Adult) x (Child)

This, absolutely. I just don't have any tolerance for it. Other than that I don't really care, not a fan of Sora/Kairi but whatever, if it happens I can live with it. It would just once again be the most boring and obvious route to go down so meh.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Light Beam x Xemnas.
Now that the obligatory joke is out of the way...

I don't go so much into the shipping territory, I'm aware ships like VenFuu exist but I couldn't exactly name them. So I'm just going with the one I dislike the most.
Just for the history behind it and the exhausting discussions over it, I'd say Riku and Sora.
And if that's too boring, Roxas and Naminé, mainly for how badly KH II tried to force that on us, even at the cost of destroying the relationship in CoM.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
You know, I thought for sure Mickey x Aqua shipping would spike after the 2.8 trailers. :tongue:
Even I was like, "Wow! Mickey saves the day! Oh wait... he's married."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back