• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Injuries

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
So, I don't really know of any case that I could state myself, but I'm just curious as the the worst injury you all have had.

The only thing that I have close would probably be an incident my boyfriend reminded me of. When I was younger, me and my sister were sitting at very far opposite sides of a room. We were doing some kind of craft, and she had the scissors. I asked for them a bit, and she kept saying wait. When she finally decided to give them, she said my name or "here" or something that made me look up, then chucked them. I probably could have moved in the last second, but my dad's stereo was behind me, and the scissors would have hit into the glass case. So I didn't move. I don't recall what happened immediately after. I just know later on I had a nice cut that left a scar for a while. Oh, they hit my head, btw, in the middle of my forehead, to be precise.

Note: I know there was a sort of injury thread before. It was on like.. emotional or physical or injuries in general. This is kinda diff, plus I didn't want to bump and older thread.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
^ Yea... remind me to hurt your sister later on.

Hmm... for me I can't pick between two things but I'll go with the one I remember the most about.

It was Gym and we decided to play football. It was raining rather hard and we were on asphalt. It was kinda hard to keep from slipping but we managed to do a fairly good job. I was on defense and went in to hit the Quarterback. He threw the ball above me and the person caught it but landed on a rather large person. Someone about 6' 1'' 280 pounds. I got dangled up from behind and fell head first. My head skid on the asphalt for a good long while. About 2 feet. Whole right side of my forehead was completely messed up. I really have no clue how deep it went. The doctor said it was almost to the bone of my skull. My vision got kinda messed up for awhile as well. I somehow managed to keep playing till the end of the game. Lasted a good 15 minutes. One of my friends kept telling me to constantly go to the nurse but I didn't till the end. I was kinda dragged to the nurse since I pasted out as I was told. Don't really remember doing so. Last thing I remember after that was being home laying with an ice pack on my head for a few hours. My friend came over a little later after that and we decided to play video games or something for awhile. I should have been in bed for a while but I didn't. I couldn't go to school tho :/ Vision was still messed up and I was getting god awful headaches that wouldn't go away.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I cut half of the bottom of my big toe's skin off of a doorframe. It was hanging. It was.... urgh. Hurts thinking about.
There's a reason to wear socks, kids.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
Ouch!!! To all of you!!!

Mine's definitely got to be two years ago. I was going into my room, which had a glass doorknob that had constantly fallen on the floor since we didn't screw it in tightly enough. I grab hold of it so I can go in my room and it broke in my hand. Of course, I didn't realize it until I gripped it tighter to turn it and as a result got a deep cut into my hand. It hurt but I thought it was just a long cut that would heal up in five seconds. But while rinsing it, I tried to move the part of my hand so I could see better, only to end up moving my skin out of the way and seeing my flesh. It was kind of kewl, but at the same time very scary....

Funny thing is, I lived about 5 minutes from a hospital and my bro called them but after bleeding for 30 minutes while waiting for them, my grandma came over and took me to the hospital. If it weren't for my bro telling me to stay conscious, I would've passed out. I got ten stitches in my left hand, which weren't done well, and so if anyone looks close enuff they can see a very slight dip in the middle of my scar where it was inproperly sewn. But surprisingly, I wasn't freaked out and getting stitches didn't hurt like I thought it would. It was like getting a normal wound treated.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I was biking and slid on sand into the back of a parked car and had scars from my knees to my ankles, and it was bleeding badly!It kinda hurt!

That and I got a hole in my cheeck, some one threw a ball at my face when i was holding a block of wood, i have worse ones prolly but idc.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
The wrist I broke this summer. Not like it was the worst physically, but I couldn't play basketbal or lacrosse with my left arm whatsoever/

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
One time I was racing in a parking lot on my bike, and I hit an oil slick.
I tried to stop, but it was too slippery and I was going too fast, and I ended up with some nice lacerations running down my leg. It healed really nicely though, can't tell anything happened.

Another time when I was much younger, a girl managed to run over my leg with her bike. Right over the knee.
Still have the scar from that one.

I probably have worse injuries than those, but those are the first two that came to mind.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
i remember i broke my wrist...
my foot was stuck in a tree and i jumped. My foot was wedged in there more than i expected so instead of landing on my feet i crash face down on my arm.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
When I was 11, I got hit by a car while playing basketball. The bones shattered inside of my ankle and I had to get plates and screws in place. Though they did find a little piece of bone in there like two years. So yeah, now every time I rotate my ankle a certain way, it cracks.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
meh, when i was like 6, i ran into a bush that had barbedwire concealed in it to keep cows away or something.

lets just say i didn't see the barbed wire, got my leg split open

14 stitches was not fun.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
well where to begin, ive had 26 broken bones. i have had surgery 8 times. and once when i was 11 i had a handle bar go through my chest.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I almost gave myself permanent brain damage from falling asleep standing when I was little.

My worst injury would probably be when I was in third grade going down a hill on my bike, and halfway down the bike just collapsed. I slid down the rest of the hill on my left side and the bike on top of me. My pants were half burned away and stuck to my left leg and it took months for everything to heal.

Thankfully, no broken bones. Although because of that, I'm terrified at the thought of breaking one because I've never had the experience before.

H

Hellpark

drunk as shit fell down some concrete stairs and pretty much shattered my knee. was a while ago, have 100% mobility in it though so thats good.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
I almost gave myself permanent brain damage from falling asleep standing when I was little.

My worst injury would probably be when I was in third grade going down a hill on my bike, and halfway down the bike just collapsed. I slid down the rest of the hill on my left side and the bike on top of me. My pants were half burned away and stuck to my left leg and it took months for everything to heal.

Thankfully, no broken bones. Although because of that, I'm terrified at the thought of breaking one because I've never had the experience before.

You don't want to :x.
The pain is fucking....can't even describe it.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, I got to say that my worst injury probably was the only time I ever broke a bone. Basically, when I was 11 and going home, I rushed into my grandpa's (R.I.P) van, but there were these two safety belts jutting out. As most kids tend to do, I didn't pay attention to them and boom, I slammed into the (wooden (underneath the cloth)) backseat, fracturing my right collarbone. That was the last time I actually broke a bone. Breaking a bone can very painful indeed.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I was about 2 and I was on the couch, and I fell and broke my collar bone :)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
2 years ago I fell with my bike... onto gravel. I hurt my elbow, knee, hand and wrist badly. It took about 3 weeks of my summer holiday for them to heal. It was painful to sleep... And painful to walk. I still have scars in my elbow, hand and knee.

The other accident happened earlier, when I was 11. I was running in the school yard and tripped over. 3 stitches to my knee... It hurt like hell.

Rix

:)
Awards
I have never had anything really serious.. But the worst I have had must be when I 11 years old and I was outside palying with some friends. We were running around and I slipped and felled on the ground on some sharp stones. I scraped up my knees and my hands and it did really hurt, but what I didn't notice is that I had a huge wound on the left side of my stomach too! It didn't really hurt so I didn't notice it until my friends noticed that my sweather was covered with blood. So I went straight home and my dad rinsed the wound. I didn't really need to sew and I didn't do it since I was going to a concert later that night that I was looking forward to. I do really regret that today since I don't like that band anymore and I have a scar that could have been smaller if I went to the doctor to sew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back