• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst dub series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

I say one piece cause they skipped a lot of story arcs. luffy sounds annoying and took the guns and made them look like water guns. naruto is ok even if the don't show all the blood.the only thing I don't like is when naruto says BELIVE IT!

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Prince of Tennis, they ruined all of it DX Naruto is bad too

Pretty much all dubs suck. Just stick with subs

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Believe it = Dattabayo or whatever. They're both the same in levels of irritation to me >_>

I like Naruto and Bleach, honestly. Especially Garaa and Kisuke's voices, both are pretty nice. Certain characters are less than exemplary, but I'm willing to blame Bleach's shortcomings thusfar on the basis that the first season sucks ass.

If you wanna complain, whine about One Piece, Prince of Tennis, and maybe Ruroni Kenshin. Most other dubs are done pretty well :\

~Dorian Gray

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Eh,

the worst dub to me would have to be the Naruto dub, really now I'm still trying to figure out how they got "Believe it!!!!!!!!!" outta "Dattebayo!" The voices are the worst problem with the dubs. They sound terrible, my opinion on the voices:

Naruto: no..........just say no......
Sakura: You know that annoying girl that wont leave you alone , that's her.
Sasuke: He sounds like he's 25 years old, plus he sound more emo than the sub.
Orochimaru: He sounds like a drunken british guy.
Shino: He sounds like a 50 year old man having a heart attack.
Hinata: Her voice is just to squeaky compared to the sub.
Kiba: Yahoooooooooooooooooohhh, right he doesnt sound boyish enough.
Konohamaru: He sounds like a less squeaky version of Donald Duck.
Ino: Look at Sakura description.
Shikamaru: If they made his voice a little less deeper it would have been okay I guess, but I hate how they pronounce his name Shittahmaru.
Chouji: His voice is way to deep.
Jiyaira: His voice doesnt sound perverted enough, his laugh just isnt the same.
Iruka: To cheerful of a voice.
Kakashi: His voice would have sounded better if it wasnt so stressful at times.
Maito Gai: His voice sounds to stressful and not enough freedom.
Anko: Sounds to young even for her.
Asuma: His voice is just to plain.
Kurenai: Her voice sounds like she always worries about something.
Rock Lee: His voice was okay, it need more spirit though.
Tenten: Sounds to girly girl like.
Neji: Sounds way to old for his age, like a 40 year old, and it's just to deep.
Gaara: I hate this voice, they failed at making him sound creepy.
Kankorou: Take 5 years off his voice and it would be okay.
Temari: Sounds way to girly girl prep like.
The 3rd Hokage: Eh, needs more emotion.
Kabuto: Sounds like a slightly drunken british person.
Kin: Sounded to deep.
Zaku: Sounded to low.
Dosu: Just needed help.
Hayate: If they'd make him sound more sickish then it would have sounded better.

Well, if I missed anyone then to bad, I think you get my point.

riku157

I think the worst would have to be Naruto. Bleach is good and bad in alot of places.
Good:Ichigo,Sado,Ukitake,and Ichigo's family.
Bad:Uryuu(he's my favourite character),Rukia,Inoue,Kon,Urahara, Tatsuki,Jinta and Ururu.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
See what you are pointing out are dubs you DISLIKE, not BAD dubs. Bad dubs would be bad actors in general, that lack any kind of emtion and often mess up the voice acting. Like if, for who knows why, you were to watch the dubbing of Bible Black... You would understand HORRIBLE dubbing.

You simply just don't like the voices that were placed with characters. It doesn't mean they are bad voice actors (considering a lot of them probably did VA works for something you liek) you just don't agree with who they VA. Which is understandable... Also the topic creators point about One Peice.. That has nothing to do with dubbing. That's visual editing, two different things. Just realize the two are different things.

Also, I don't know why most of you can't understand this. Naruto CONSTNATLY says "Believe it!" only it's in a different rather indirect phrase. Dattebayo has no real meaning but it's a repeated, and annoying it seems, phrase that he adds to the end of his sentances as a representation of being uncultured, brusque, and seem tougher.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
The worst i would have to say is One Piece, they raped it
T.T

4KIDS is EBUL

Like you said guns look like waterguns, and various other things were replaced, *cough sanjis cig for lilipop*cough*

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
See what you are pointing out are dubs you DISLIKE, not BAD dubs. Bad dubs would be bad actors in general, that lack any kind of emtion and often mess up the voice acting. Like if, for who knows why, you were to watch the dubbing of Bible Black... You would understand HORRIBLE dubbing.

LAWL XD! You truly know what your talking about, all of the dubbing in those animes are purely ear-shattering and just plain half-assed. -sigh- Thank God for subtitles(even thought they aren't really needed).

Abel

I'll have to agree that One Piece was pretty bad, and probably the worst I have heard of all time.

Last edited:

Straw_Hat

Now One Piece's. Someone needs to be shot.

Huzzah!!:thumbsup:

though 4kids has had so many horrid dubs, ones that no one pay attention to (Ultimate Muscle...Sonic X...Fighting Foodons...etc)

the one most are familiar with is One Piece....

I'm very sad 4kids got their grubby little fingers on it...they've brought dishonor to Eiichiro Oda...:angry:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I agree with Straw hat! They messed up luffy's voice. IT's too scratchy, it has to be like....... well, they just messed luffy up. Sanji sounds like a freak, nami sounds too old, Robin sounds like a cowboy, Zoro has to have a deeper voice, chopper a lighter voice, usopp is unknown, and for sakes, they messed up the arcs! 4kids must die. They bring dishonor to the One Piece name! I bet they are skipping Water 7 and Enis Lobby which has lots of bleeding. Who joins me to start a petition against 4kids! One piece isn't even for kids!

I can't believe I'm saying this but they did mess up Tokyo mew mew and made it like a Prep show full of prepy people.
Naruto was okay, it's just it was messed up when I heard Naruto say Believe it!. It was better if it had dattebayo!.

Henskie

I'm Batman
To me One piece is the all time worst dubbed show... I hate Luffy's and Nami's and Sanji's and many others voices it pains me inside

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
I think there should be an official flame or take down dubs thread. Anyway why do you guys keep complaining about dubs, just stop watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back