• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Day of the Year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Okay are you talking about the worst day ever or someone else's birthday and if your asking about my worst day its wednesday.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Princess Sakura said:
If you all didn't know, today is Crypt's brthday. << Yes, that forsaken n00b was brought to this Earth today. For a birthday present, he might find Paint.
Lmfao...Thats mean XD!!!
(offtopic; HOLY *O#^@&#^ @^#@#^ You have alot of posts)!!!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Lmfao Princess Sakura. Eh, Happy Birthday Crypt. Don't know how many times you annoyed the crap out of me but I hope you have a good one none the less.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
*sigh* for the idiots out there who have no clue, you will be forever n00bs, no offense. Well, Crypt is a member on the site you annoys ppl, i can't really hate him, so i don't, but a lot of the forum does dislike him from what i have heard.

Elphaba_1

Author
the worst day would have to be Mondays-Wednesday because u know theres still a long way to go to get to Saturday. Either that, or my home Anaheim Hills burning right now, i nearly evacutaed, literally. I live super close to the fire right now

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Manchester Black said:
It was born? I assumed something like that was grown in a lab.

Even BP can admit that in the few posts this man has made, he made them count :p

Crypt is a rather annoying n00b has haunted the forums, mainly in the days of the vbchat. He has done far more than his share of pissing off mods and members alike, and what's more the man asked to be a mod not long ago. Quite a bit of hell we gave him there. ;)

Although it would seem he has taken his leave of course. As for the joke Sakura made, Crypt at one point a while back couldn't find where the paint program was on his computer, and as my sources have confirmed he STILL doesnt know. All the same, happy 17th Crypt. Also, as for it being called the worst day ever, it's the worst day because it was the day he was dragged into this world. Making it the worst day for all the people he has annoyed.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
No, Crypt is so ridiculously funny. For a while I was sure he was being ironic in an attempt to fool us all. Happy belated birthday Crypt. :)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hah. Happy B-day! (For you at least!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back