• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Worst Cartoon Parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
This is his daughter Nina and their dog Alexander:
latest

This is what he does to them:
latest

;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; I REGRET ASKING ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~;

I haven't even seen the show and never before have I felt such a strong urge to punch someone into a pulp.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; I REGRET ASKING ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~;

I haven't even seen the show and never before have I felt such a strong urge to punch someone into a pulp.
And that's why Silh wins this game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
ya shoulda seen his wife. she was a DOG.

Zul

Awards
I think it's possible to compete with Shou Tucker as Scarecrow's father from Gotham...IF scarecrow's condition is incurable. The reason Shou still .."wins" is the fact that it's explicitly stated that it's impossible to save Nina.

Scarecrow is trapped in a state of constant, extreme fear and terror where he continuously hallucinates his worst fears and experiences the emotions on an amplified level, 24/7, likely for the rest of his life.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
What's especially profound about Nina is how she's referred to in the ending by Edward. Still gets me every single time.

[video=youtube_share;iiDqtDUxahc]http://youtu.be/iiDqtDUxahc[/video]

Huge spoilers obviously, though I'm quite surprised there's someone here who hasn't experienced FMA yet!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
What's especially profound about Nina is how she's referred to in the ending by Edward. Still gets me every single time.

[video=youtube_share;iiDqtDUxahc]http://youtu.be/iiDqtDUxahc[/video]

Huge spoilers obviously, though I'm quite surprised there's someone here who hasn't experienced FMA yet!

I love FMA and Ed and this scene and NINA'S FATHER WAS THE WORST PARENT EVER.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Who is that and what did he do?

Gotta go with Lois and Peter though. Their treatment of Meg is demented.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh, that's Shou Tucker from Full Metal Alchemist and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

ya shoulda seen his wife. she was a DOG.

I don't think the anime nor the manga stated what type of chimera Nina's mom was forced into becoming.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh, that's Shou Tucker from Full Metal Alchemist and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

He also did the same with his fucking wife and Nina thought she left the family what the shit that's awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back