• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Worried

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
uh a videogame character?

Um Ayu. Jerome is real/ Cloud fake.

Go for the real. D:

If he wants you back, give him another chance. ;) If you want to be friends then be friends! Do what your heart and your mind agree with.

See, this is the thing, I talked to Jerome on msn today.

And from what he told me, he doesn't want her back. He doesn't even like her anymore.

He just laughed.

I doubt he's going to go out with someone who's in love with a fictional character drawn on a piece of paper...

Technically, you're not in love with Cloud, you're in love with a bunch of forty year old japanese guys who created him.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Is any of this really at all neccesary most of the people here aren't helping regardless of whether they're trying to be or not. plz perhaps we should try to be more reasonable in giving suggestions. double negatives don't always react in a positive. as for this is it not true that perhaps everyone who enjoys an anime or game or anything really that they've liked a character from it. i'm sure this has happened to people especially the cosplay people...

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Thanks Mushu and I'm just gonna ignore the comments about that because I do have friends. There's nothing really wrong with liking a character that isn't real. Some people do it to help them get over things and some people use it for stories. I did both. Even if I say that I just asked for advice on dealing with this.
I started liking Cloud after he and I broke up because He was hurt from me and I think it was because I was upset alot too,or even when I hurt myself. I don't know.

Thank you Deeman for the good advice you gave me. Also Thanks Mushu,for the Advice you gave me.

You hurt yourself?
Yeah, thats over the top =o. But I guess I understand what your feeling right now.

The best thing for you right now I think, is to do anything you can to use up your time.
And maybe you will stop thinking about him as much.
It would probably be for the best.

But, if you still like him, I say try talking to him about it and see if you can work things out.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Is any of this really at all neccesary most of the people here aren't helping regardless of whether they're trying to be or not. plz perhaps we should try to be more reasonable in giving suggestions. double negatives don't always react in a positive. as for this is it not true that perhaps everyone who enjoys an anime or game or anything really that they've liked a character from it. i'm sure this has happened to people especially the cosplay people...

All I'm doing is telling the truth. Do you want me to lie to her?

Lie and say that Jerome does want her back and that Cloud is real?

That isn't the right thing to do, and there is no better way to put it.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
^It is okay to say that Cloud isn't real, but what is not okay is rubbing it in her face. Once is enough. Move on.

He wasn't rubbing it in her face. It was me. :\ I started it and just continued from what I did. No reason to throw it at his face like that without talking about it to me.

And Ari knows that Cloud is a fictional character.

Ari is one of my best friends. And she knows I would NEVER rub something in her face with the force of amusement. No. Never. Just not my style. It was a joke of what the simple age was of some guys who made a game.

So what.

And if I did offend Ari in ANY way. I am sorry.

~Aly
EDIT/

I think I should repost this quote for someone. :\

And from what he told me, he doesn't want her back. He doesn't even like her anymore.

He just laughed.

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Guardian Soul, you still wouldn't drop the topic of her liking Cloud. There's a point where you should stop. You, as well as some others, continued.

Just drop it now and talk about something different >.<

And Aly, I understand. I know you both meant no harm, but only the dead truth. Just try to be more uplifting, in stead of telling her things she's doing wrong. Tell her things that can happen.

If you're her best friend, you should know what to do, so I don't have to tell you ;)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Do you know for sure?
Have you thought that maybe he still likes her?

Um, yes I know for sure because he just told me eight hours ago.

Guardian Soul, you still wouldn't drop the topic of her liking Cloud. There's a point where you should stop. You, as well as some others, continued.

Just drop it now and talk about something different >.<

You're also continuing in the thread.

I'm on topic. Why would I talk about something else?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
All I'm doing is telling the truth. Do you want me to lie to her?

Lie and say that Jerome does want her back and that Cloud is real?

That isn't the right thing to do, and there is no better way to put it.
sometimes a lie isn't neccesarily bad. helping a person is better than hurting them again. you make your argument to blunt that wasn't at all what i said was it? you alter things to help people is that so wrong? there is a better way to put it if you insult someone when they're ashamed of something then that doesn't help them and you do want to help them right?

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I think I should repost this quote for someone. :\

Quote:

He just laughed.

=o..Well then.

sometimes a lie isn't neccesarily bad. helping a person is better than hurting them again. you make your argument to blunt that wasn't at all what i said was it? you alter things to help people is that so wrong? there is a better way to put it if you insult someone when they're ashamed of something then that doesn't help them and you do want to help them right?

Only sometimes.
When your sympathetic for the person all the time and tell them "Aw, don't worry everything will be alright" it doesn't always help.

It doesn't help them in what they should do.
All they hear is "Don't do anything. It's alright, just keep doing what your doing."

But, Gaurdian Soul you were a little bit too blunt and you came off mean =/

Are they choclate chip? =o!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
We can't really stay on topic, because one:

We have no idea what happened. We have two different views of the situation.

But I will take that cookie Guardian was passing out. ;)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
Shut up and eat your cookie. T_T

Yes, chocolate chip... *shifty eyes*

To bad Jerome doesn't just post.

And if he did....

I dunno. o_O Jerome would probably avoided this thread as much as possible unless...

I threatened him with a bug....to be exact a spider.

:> But I won't. Sometimes, Ari, you have to figure out what to do on your own. It builds character. =3

You be strong like bull. >O

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
And if he did....

I dunno. o_O Jerome would probably avoided this thread as much as possible unless...

I threatened him with a bug....to be exact a spider.

:> But I won't. Sometimes, Ari, you have to figure out what to do on your own. It builds character. =3

You be strong like bull. >O

Aha, spiders would get him going.

But yea, he already saw the thread earlier. He didn't post then, so he probably won't now.

Ayumi

w00t!
Alright;

I've read all of these post and it proves I'm a fool.
I know Cloud's not real. I can accept it if Jerome doesn't want me.
I do know he and I can still be friends,thats good enough.

I'm not sure if you know what it's like to be inlove with someone,maybe you do,maybe you don't but I was hurt. Liking cloud did me some good because it helped me move on.

When I talked to him I got worried because alot of the people I know usually say their okay,but turn around and hurt themselves for reasons unknown.

I do thank everyone for giving their advice but saying the same thing or making fun of it isn't the thing to do.

Deeman; Thanks for saying that onces is enough because it is.
Aly; I know you ment no harm.
And Guardian Soul; Your right,you do have the right to your own opinion.
Thanks for the advice and thanks for telling me what you've told me.

I will talk to him because I know he and I are atleast friends. I wanna sort things out.

DT; Thanks for atleast having my back and saying everything you've said.
Aegis; Thank you for saying what you thought.
Reno-chan; Thanks for what you said too.

I don't want anyone fighting or anything because it's not worth it.
I made this out of worry. I care for him as friend even if he hates me and I'd hate to see something happen to him.

Yes liking a character is childish but It is a way for me to move on.
I am glad I was able to make some of you laugh with my foolish little words.

That's all I have to say.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
that's kinda ridiculous that you can't see that but whatever... why are we spamming now?

Uh I don't see it either. I MUST HAVE INSULTED HER TOO. :<

Aly is ridiculous.

lol if it was the sentence when he said : if you loved Cloud it'd be like loving a piece of paper and forty year mean. or something like that. x_x

Oh and guess what! I continued it. Aly was the insulter. :<

<3 Ari needs to speak. Dx

EDIT.

Ari. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back