• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worried

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saixlonghorn21

i am a little worried bout beating kh2 to fast i mean i have been wating 2 and a half years for this game but at the rate i am goin at i will be done in a few days anyone else feel this way?

brainy_pigeon

Just start playing the game at a slower pace and it should take a lot longer.

Anyway, I actually don't feel that way. I've been playing for two days and I'm still in Twilight Town...

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
saixlonghorn21 said:
i am a little worried bout beating kh2 to fast i mean i have been wating 2 and a half years for this game but at the rate i am goin at i will be done in a few days anyone else feel this way?

Yeah, but the game has great replay value. There are many things you can do when you play through the second or third time that you didnt do on the first time. Like me, Im planning on leaving 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica untouchable, as well as Sephiroth. The second time I'll concentrate on finding secrets and all. And so on. As long as the replay value is good, it doesnt matter if you beat the game too fast. :cool:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah i feel the same way. even though i beat it quickly. i'll still play it again. and again and again until i get bored. and trust me, im nowhere near bored yet.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Oh, I forgot to mention. There's always Proud Mode to try out. That way, it'll take longer to beat the game. :D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH1 can be beaten in a few days as well. ^^ It is the same with all games. Dont worry about it.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
monkeybutt said:
KH1 can be beaten in a few days as well. ^^ It is the same with all games. Dont worry about it.

Exactly, especially when you play it EVERY DAY. Just take it slowly guys.

Heartless soul

Yea i was just getting that feeling too. I played it for 8 hours today nonstop. so yea, i should probably just slow down so i dont beat it to fast. But yea, it does have awesome replay value, so if i were you, i wouldnt be to worried.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Heartless soul said:
Yea i was just getting that feeling too. I played it for 8 hours today nonstop. so yea, i should probably just slow down so i dont beat it to fast. But yea, it does have awesome replay value, so if i were you, i wouldnt be to worried.

Whoa, non-stop? Get a life. Haha, just kidding. Seriously, that's how games get boring real quick, if you play them for too long so quickly. I mean, I got KH1 in summer of 2004 and didnt beat it till beginning of 2005 cause I only played it about two time a week for a few minutes. That way, I was hooked on for a longer period of time and the game seemed longer.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
ya, i asked the same question, the answer that i got, was that if you started off in standard mode, that is not exactly the best idea, if you are worries about beating it to fast

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP When I first got KH1, I got 3/5 the way through in about a month. Then I got stuck and stopped playing for a year. I started a new game a year later and beat it.

Roxas #13

Ive just starting playing it yestarday and ive already beaten 5 or 4 worlds, right now im at Halloween Town. Im not all the worried about beating it fast. I want to beat it fast. then go back thought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back