• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds you'd LOVE to HATE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blink Me

yeah i agree high school musical shouldn't ever be in the game. And i don't want many of the old worlds returning in kingdom hearts 3 like:
Aladdin (although it probably will be as the third film was successful)
Nightmare before christmas (not much else you can do with it.)
Atlantica (unless they did little mermaid 2 or something. but i'd rather new disney wolrds be in the game)
Mulan (I didn't think Mulan 2 was that successful.)

and so on. i'm more than happy for the characters from those worlds to appear as summons or something, i just think there should be more focus on disney classics that haven't been in the game yet, like Jungle Book and Robin Hood.

Oh and no final fantasy worlds. There's enough games of that, and the characters from the series have their own worlds anyway (Radiant Garden, destiny island etc.), and i think it works better that way.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
i would hate to see the disney tv show worlds, a hsm world, and another visit to space paranoids. the disney tv shows would suck cause itd be like atlantica without the singing. an hsm world would also be like atlantica. my freind, whos obsessed with the movie says "well, it could be in kh if troy has been replaced by an evil robot, and you have to fight him" and i said "sora could kill him in 3 seconds flat" and he says "you could fight him while fighting his minions, basketball goons"and then i said "sora could kill all of them in 2 seconds".i would hate another visit to space paranoids because i just hate the way sora looks, sure the boss battles were fun, but what is there to do now that the mcp is gone?

Blue

home is where the heart is
I would hate to see Atlantice returning in future KH games.

I heartily disliked it.Not because of the story and characters,but because I had to control Sora underwater,and I had problems doing so.

Blink Me

I really want to retire Halloween Town. There is nothing left to do and I can't stand the entire world itself.

Whilst i liked the world, i agree. Although i felt agrabah and atlantica were the most disappointing in number 2 as nothing major was really added to it. the maps just got revamped. at least with halloween town you got christmas town.

nuQe

I hate those Disney world's that interuppts the main game. I so annoying, and never Atlantica again, or they could at least made it harder. But I love Agrabah and Olympos Coliseum, they really fit in.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I hate those Disney world's that interuppts the main game. I so annoying, and never Atlantica again, or they could at least made it harder. But I love Agrabah and Olympos Coliseum, they really fit in.

Every Dusney world is part of the main game. Without them there would be Traverse Town, Twilight Town, TWTNW, and Hollow Bastion. The games would be awfully short without other worlds.

nuQe

Every Dusney world is part of the main game. Without them there would be Traverse Town, Twilight Town, TWTNW, and Hollow Bastion. The games would be awfully short without other worlds.

I know it would be awfully short without other worlds but they are very interuppting in the main story. And it's the same with the cutscenes, kh2 is like 33% cutscenes and I hate it. I do love the skip-scene button.

Blink Me

Because the music piss me off, the scenario nauseates me, the world is kind "too happy" for KH story and because there is nothing left to do there.

Whilst i found the world quite hard when i first played it, i didn't think it was anymore "happy" than most of the other disney worlds. And also, there is still stuff to do there, as we still haven't seen tweedle dee or dum, the caterpillar, mad hatter or march hare (in person) and i think there's a few other characters who were missing. But as i said before, they could just appear in other worlds in 3.

Joe

Bronze Member
Put Atlantica out of it's misery, it's just taking up space now.

It's killing itself more than it's killing us.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ So true.To be honest, I NEVER liked it.The Music was just stabbing me in the..crouch.And it hurt, ALOT!

xickae

Whilst i found the world quite hard when i first played it, i didn't think it was anymore "happy" than most of the other disney worlds. And also, there is still stuff to do there, as we still haven't seen tweedle dee or dum, the caterpillar, mad hatter or march hare (in person) and i think there's a few other characters who were missing. But as i said before, they could just appear in other worlds in 3.

I found the world easy. I agree that too many characters are missing, but it is pointless visiting that world without reason, and the only reason to visit that world is because of Alice and her story is over.

One more thing: characters are missing in every last world in all KH games (KH1, CoM and KH 2).

Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Ugh, more Atlantica bashing. It doesn't make very much sense when people say a world is too childish for KH.
KH is childish. It's like, 80% cartoons! That's what makes it KH.
If you want a violent, dark game just play something else. That's my opinion anyways.

If they repeat any worlds again, I would be sad. I'm getting really sick of Agrabah. I thought Jafar was dead, but noOoOoOo.....
xD

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
the world is kind "too happy" for KH story

TOO HAPPY!?
KH is a rather happy game. xD
Take a look at Sora! He's no Squall.

If you want a violent, dark game just play something else. That's my opinion anyways.

Yupyup. Exactly. =P

As for Atlantica, I didn't mind it in KH. It was just an optional sidequest. And it was one of my favorite worlds in KH. If they made a big underwater world like Atlantica was in KH, I wouldn't mind seeing it return (granted that a good storyline is provided!).

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^HAHA

Ugh, more Atlantica bashing. It doesn't make very much sense when people say a world is too childish for KH.
Lolz I like you.

nuQe said:
I know it would be awfully short without other worlds but they are very interuppting in the main story. And it's the same with the cutscenes, kh2 is like 33% cutscenes and I hate it. I do love the skip-scene button.
It's not that they interrupted the story it was that Nomura didn't incorporate the main story with the worlds like in KH1, the worlds in KH1 had purpose the worlds in KH2 like Halloween town did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back