• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds you'd LOVE to HATE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Hey I see there's a lot of theads on what people would like to see in future games, so here's an intresting thread. What worlds would you hate to see. Almost so you wouldn't want to play Kingdom Hearts again EVER!

I doubt they would but Mine would be High School Musical... Oh the Horror! Thankfully there is many reasons why they wouldn't put it on there so we can breathe easy on that... Phew...

I dun wan to see these worlds: >_>
- Atlantica
- Halloween Town
- POTC

Gah.

ROGJEX

Worlds I never want to see again:

Monstro
POTC (But it's prolly gonna happen)
Twilight Town (UGH.)
Hallow Bastion ( KH2 version. I expected more.

I agree with you on Monstro, but Twilight Town and Hallow Bastion were pretty awesome(if not a little too easy.) And if they do bring back POTC, think how cool the boss fights will be: Davey Jones, the Chinese Guy( I forgot his name) ,and even the Karkon, if we're lucky!

Anyway, back to the question: Worlds I hate to see
HSM(of couse)
Altantica
Hercules (only because the story line has pretty much ended)
And thats about it for now.

akurokuis4eva

ARGH NO MONSTRO AND NO NEVERLAND OR DEEP JUNGLE (boring worlds) but i think monsters inc woulld be the best same with toy story and the emporers new groove faveorite disney movie of all time

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
I would hate to see Atlantica again...

High School mUsical would of pissed me off so much... really, I would hate anything thats not really violent...

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Hmm Emperor's new groove is a world I would not want to see again. HSM of course would ruin the whole KH franchise. I liked Halloween Town but it was ok the second time. There is no purpose to return there. Same with Atlantica unless they had the evil manta as the villain. That wiould be cool. ^_^

Vegnahollows

I don't wanna see atlantica, POTC, halloween town or Pride lands again.
I would love to see a Gwen Stefanified wonderland, but that would never happen.
Oh, I'd like a lost city of Atlantis. That would be cool.

Fuyu

I would love if the Lion King and Dumbo's Circus would be in the future games : D

But please no Mulan world! >.<

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Hmm Emperor's new groove is a world I would not want to see again.

Um, they never had an Emperor's New Groove world. I'd actually like to see that movie in future games, it's one of my favorites!

I really don't see what the big deal is with Atlantica and Hundred Acre Wood. They were OPTIONAL worlds. That means you don't have to play them if you really don't want to. They're just there for people who like that sort of thing! I think it'd be kind of funny if they added High School Musical, but to be fair it would be better off as an optional world. There is always that possibility because HSM is a popular Disney franchise, and from what I've been reading, it sounds like Square-Enix is doing its best to appeal to all kinds of Disney fans. That's why you've got Nightmare Before Christmas characters in the same game as Winnie the Pooh characters.

DecisivePumpkin

If High School Musical is a world.. I will cry every day and night until I finally drown in my sleep.
I hate that stupid movie and I think it would be a stupid, horrible world. I mean, can you even picture Sora running around with Zac Efron? I can't! If it is I will be manically depressed.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Oh my, I won't even begin ranting on HSM, because I think Nomura knows quite well that if he pulled a stunt like that, everything would fall to crap.

I would hate to see a world like Cars show up in KH. It doesn't belong there. D:

The same thing could be said about another Pirates of the Caribbean world; it's run its course, I think. However, it wouldn't be catastrophic, like HSM.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If High School Musical is a world.. I will cry every day and night until I finally drown in my sleep.
I hate that stupid movie and I think it would be a stupid, horrible world. I mean, can you even picture Sora running around with Zac Efron? I can't! If it is I will be manically depressed.

Sora and Zac Efron singing together said:
Coach said to fake right
And break left
Watch out for the pick
And keep an eye on defense
Gotta run the give and go
And take the ball to the hole
But don't be afraid
To shoot the outside "J"

Just keep ya head in the game

And don't be afraid
To shoot the outside "J"

U gotta
Get'cha get'cha head in the game
We gotta
Get our, get our, get our, get our head in the game
(repeat 3x)

Let's make sure
That we get the rebound
'Cause when we get it
Then the crowd will go wild
A second chance
Gotta grab it and go
Maybe this time
We'll hit the right notes

Wait a minute
It's not the time or place
Wait a minute
Get my head in the game
Wait a minute
Get my head in the game
Wait a minute
Wait a minute

I gotta
Get my, get my head in the game
You gotta
Get'cha, get'cha, get'cha, get'cha head in the game
(repeat 3x)

Why am I feeling so wrong
My head's in the game
But my heart's in the song
She makes this feel so right

(SPOKEN)
Should I go for it
Better shake this, yikes!

I gotta
Get my, get my head in the game
You gotta
Get'cha, get'cha, get'cha, get'cha head in the game
(repeat 4x)

Totally just imagine like if in Atlantica we had to do this to and liek it was during abasketball game so if we like didn't respiond to the corect timing on the buttons we woudlmissa shot or something. lol

xickae

I would hate having Wonderland back (I know it will be back in 358/2 Days ='( ), Brother Bear, Bambi and Dumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back