• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sarius

Awards
I've always wanted a Brother Bear world. Sora as a bear, Goofy as a moose, (I don't know what donald would be) but that's one of my favorite Disney movies. However, I doubt itll ever happen since they seem to be focusing on the newer films.

disney233

Awards
I feel like since Pixar worlds have stories done right, It kinda helps me picture THEM more than animated Disney worlds. Besides most Pixar movies can work out since Pixar doesn't...WANT SDG to fight their own characters. And there ARE Pixar movies that don't really have antagonists as memorable and wanted as Zurg or Randall.

....that being said, I'm kinda down for an Up world or a Wall-E world.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
View attachment 12031

When Princess and the Frog finally get implanted into Kingdom Hearts, I hope these are their character models.
Where did you got the image from?

I'd freaking love it if we got an Aladdin and the King of Thieves world.
I agree, it still surprises me that Agrabah (Aladdin) which was the 2nd recurring Disney world in the KH series after Olympus got the short end of the stick and didn't became a world in KH3 as that game was the final chapter in the Xehanort saga and the third Aladdin film was meant to be the conclusion of the Aladdin film trilogy.

Now that Olympus might not come back as a world in the next KH games onwards, I say that Agrabah could see the light of day in KHIV to do the King of Thieves Plot.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Even though I don't like Aladdin and the King of Thieves very much, I'd welcome it if we get one final trip to Agrabah so Sora can be present at Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding. I feel like they have one last story to tell there, as KH2's Agrabah was not the best to end their story on. So I'd be down for that world, plus as everyone said that island turtle world would be cool to explore. Anyone thinking of some turtle Heartless?

GreyouTT

Awards
Even though I don't like Aladdin and the King of Thieves very much, I'd welcome it if we get one final trip to Agrabah so Sora can be present at Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding. I feel like they have one last story to tell there, as KH2's Agrabah was not the best to end their story on. So I'd be down for that world, plus as everyone said that island turtle world would be cool to explore. Anyone thinking of some turtle Heartless?

I'm reminded of the colossus boss in Pride Lands.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Shinjuku - I think this one is a little obvious, I'd really like the possibility of Shinjuku to be a premise that allows them to finally create a TWEWY 2

Midgar - Considering it's been the most explored FF game of all I'd really like to see them give the conclusion to the Cloud vs Sephiroth battle. Also there could be parallels between Sora/Yozora and Cloud/Zack.

Lucis - I think that Ardyn could make a very awesome bad guy for Sora, and I only really want the end game wrecked city as a world. Old Noctis ftw!

Corneria - More like all of that world, but that's what I'd expect it to be named. It's the first Final Fantasy so to see it in a 3D setting and to be battling the god of evil since we don't really know what to expect from the theme of the post-Xehanort series.

Frozen 2 - From what I hear I think Frozen 2 would fit a lot more than Frozen did as a world and it'd be nice to see Sora actually involved with the plot (although they want to give the illusion it is canon so minimal interference is required).

I also feel like a lot of older worlds could return if it turns out that all of KH so far was part of a sleeping world, it'd be interesting to find out that no one really knew who Sora was but they felt an odd familiarity with him since the hearts are connected (like what we saw with Castle Oblivion). I'm really hoping my previous theory of the world's coming back together to be one world could be explored. Like Sora and Riku woke up (think Matrix) and it turns out everyone else is also trapped inside a sleeping world and he's trying to find a way to get them out. It could be a way to separate KH from Disney because it could be that Disney in the real world was, as the series puts it, Fairy Tales.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
All these years later and I still want St Canard. Though I suppose my main reasoning (superheroes) has been addressed with San Fransokyo... Either way I still want it lol

disney233

Awards
Honestly that idea...kinda gives me an idea of the inclusion of, not only Disney worlds...but Square Enix worlds entirely. I mean...why stop at just Final Fantasy & the World Ends With You? Nomura would probably have more freedom there than with Disney worlds. I kinda like the idea of adding in more Square aspects to KH3, like the addition of Chrono Trigger & Dragon Quest? There's allot to take from Dragon Quest especially after the release of 11. Spells, characters, and worlds? Though I grew up with the Disney aspect, I just...feel like that Disney magic's starting to die on me and I'm...honestly more welcoming to larger frontier of ideas. (You can thank Smash for that.) So, Sora visiting Midgar and reuniting with Tidus & Wakka at Spira's something I'd welcome.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I also feel like a lot of older worlds could return if it turns out that all of KH so far was part of a sleeping world, it'd be interesting to find out that no one really knew who Sora was but they felt an odd familiarity with him since the hearts are connected (like what we saw with Castle Oblivion). I'm really hoping my previous theory of the world's coming back together to be one world could be explored. Like Sora and Riku woke up (think Matrix) and it turns out everyone else is also trapped inside a sleeping world and he's trying to find a way to get them out. It could be a way to separate KH from Disney because it could be that Disney in the real world was, as the series puts it, Fairy Tales.
I really don't want most of the worlds (with a few exceptions) that have appeared in the KH games previously such as Halloween Town, The Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Olympus, etc. need to return in the next KH game(s) just because of an original story or how it will look like in the Unreal Engine 4. it goes back to whether or not there is anything that they can do with the world in terms of story/gameplay or whether or not it fits in the next game, and personally I don't think we need most of them if their stories have ended.

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I really don't want most (with a few exceptions)
that have appeared in the KH games previously such as Halloween Town, The Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Olympus, etc. need to return in the next KH game(s) just because of an original story or how it will look like in the Unreal Engine 4. it goes back to whether or not there is anything that they can do with the world in terms of story/gameplay or whether or not it fits in the next game, and personally I don't think we need most of them if their stories have ended.
I'd say it'd be really nice to see what they can do turning KH into a completely original series, but idk if that could happen lol

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm pretty much up for re-visiting any world other than The Grid and the PIXAR movies (well, I'll make an exception for Toy Box, it's not so bad).

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I just thought of something. I kinda want to see Riku go to Christmas Town from Halloween Town, just so he can meet Santa and ask him where Sora is, and Santa can be like "So you're the boy who doesn't believe in me eh? And now you come seeking my help?" I don't know why, but I recently realized I want this for Riku in a future game XD

disney233

Awards
I just thought of something. I kinda want to see Riku go to Christmas Town from Halloween Town, just so he can meet Santa and ask him where Sora is, and Santa can be like "So you're the boy who doesn't believe in me eh? And now you come seeking my help?" I don't know why, but I recently realized I want this for Riku in a future game XD
I mean...Santa's a pretty powerful character to just be thrown away, if you think about it. He's another character to fit in this whole 'Age of Fairy Tale' thing, since he's as ancient as time itself. He of all people should know about the affairs of other worlds, and the lore of Keyblades & the Keyblade war because it would make sense that he traveled through them, wouldn't it?

Granted, I'm not sure if Santa's the first person Riku would go to. To this day, I'm convinced that he still doesn't know he exists, because he's never actually been to Halloween Town before, and...he doesn't really have much of a reason to. Still, lore wise, I'd honestly list Santa as another Disney character of wasted potential.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I wonder for KH4 what old Disney movies they could use for worlds? For KH3 the big marketing worlds of Frozen, Tangled, Toy Story, Big Hero Six, and even Monsters Inc were all new or had recent enough sequels to attract the attention of new fans. Hercules and Pooh were like the only oldies in the game. I wonder if this will continue into KH4 where most of the worlds selected will be newer Disney/Pixar properties with few classics.

Personally I would love another Disney Town/Timeless River style world in KH4 with Clarabell Cow and other classic Disney characters.

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I wonder for KH4 what old Disney movies they could use for worlds? For KH3 the big marketing worlds of Frozen, Tangled, Toy Story, Big Hero Six, and even Monsters Inc were all new or had recent enough sequels to attract the attention of new fans. Hercules and Pooh were like the only oldies in the game. I wonder if this will continue into KH4 where most of the worlds selected will be newer Disney/Pixar properties with few classics.

Personally I would love another Disney Town/Timeless River style world in KH4 with Clarabell Cown and other classic Disney characters.
I see KHIV just consisting of the more recent films released by Disney that hadn't made their appearance in KH3 and the upcoming new KH game coming out before KHIV that is in development (e.g. Moana, Raya and the Last Dragon, Zootopia, Onward, Inside Out) with some returning favorites (e.g. Agrabah, 100 Acre Wood, Toy Box, Arendelle, Lilo & Stitch).

I'd say from the new Disney worlds introduced to KH3, Arendelle and Toy Box are the likely worlds I see returning to KHIV when compared to Corona, Monstropolis and San Fransokyo. Kingdom of Corona, is going to be unlikely to see returning cause while they have the television series that is set after the film, just creating the original characters introduced from the show in the same style as the original film or changing the style of the film to the show will be difficult, plus the show was done at Disney Television Animation instead of Walt Disney Animation Studios. Monstropolis, I don't know what they can do with the world now that Randall won't cause anymore problems to visit Monstropolis again, sure their is the City and Oozma Kappa from Monster's University but I can't envision any big conflict that will come to this world. San Fransokyo, same as Tangled I don't know what else they can do right now with this world now that the original Baymax is back now called Big Hero 7, plus I do envision the Incredibles taking it's spot as the Superhero world, with the story taking place after the events of the 2nd film now that Supers have been legalized by the Public.

Olympus looks to be officially done now that the Titans have been destroyed and they did the film's 3rd act in KH3. So what else is their left to do with this world storywise? It's been overused to death and honestly having Hades coming up with scheme to take over Olympus and/or destroying Hercules is becoming tedious already.

I love to see The Three Caballeros (Jose and Panchito) making appearances in Disney Town and also having a level based on the Mickey and the Beanstalk segment from Fun and Fancy Free with Willie the Giant as a boss, given how we got two Mickey-based world levels based on The Sorcerer's Apprentice from Fantasia and The Three Musketeers from Dream Drop Distance.

For Onward, one idea that comes to mind with a world based on Pixar's upcoming film is what if it could become KH's answer to FFXV?

The City, the landscape and the Brother's van do seem to be ideal for a FFXV style Open World exploration in KHIV, Just imagine the locations and having Ian and Barley as party members for Sora.
latest

latest

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I see KHIV just consisting of the more recent films released by Disney that hadn't made their appearance in KH3 and the upcoming new KH game coming out before KHIV (e.g. Moana, Raya and the Last Dragon, Zootopia, Onward, Inside Out) with some returning favorites (e.g. Agrabah, 100 Acre Wood, Toy Box, Arendelle, Lilo & Stitch).

I'd say from the new Disney worlds introduced to KH3, Arendelle and Toy Box are the likely worlds I see returning to KHIV when compared to Corona, Monstropolis and San Fransokyo. Kingdom of Corona, is going to be unlikely to see returning cause while they have the television series that is set after the film, just creating the original characters introduced from the show in the same style as the original film or changing the style of the film to the show will be difficult, plus the show was done at Disney Television Animation instead of Walt Disney Animation Studios. Monstropolis, I don't know what they can do with the world now that Randall won't cause anymore problems to visit Monstropolis again, sure their is the City and Oozma Kappa from Monster's University but I can't envision any big conflict that will come to this world. San Fransokyo, same as Tangled I don't know what else they can do right now with this world now that the original Baymax is back now called Big Hero7, plus I do envision the Incredibles taking it's spot as the Superhero world, with the story taking place after the events of the 2nd film now that Supers have been legalized by the Public.

Olympus looks to be officially done now that the Titans have been destroyed and they did the film's 3rd act in KH3. So what else is their left to do with this world storywise? It's been overused to death and honestly having Hades coming up with scheme to take over Olympus and/or destroying is becoming tedious already.

I love to see The Three Caballeros (Jose and Panchito) making appearances in Disney Town and also having a level based on the Mickey and the Beanstalk segment from Fun and Fancy Free with Willie the Giant as a boss, given how we got two Mickey-based world levels based on The Sorcerer's Apprentice from Fantasia and The Three Musketeers from Dream Drop Distance.

For Onward, one idea that comes to mind with a world based on Pixar's upcoming film is what if it could become KH's answer to FFXV?

The City, the landscape and the Brother's van do seem to be ideal for a FFXV style Open World exploration in KHIV, Just imagine the locations and having Ian and Barley as party members for Sora.
latest

latest

This summary you explained really shows how limited the Disney Worlds are now. I agree with you in that places like Corona and Monstropolis have nowhere to go with their movie plots. It's just a shame we can't do something...original with those worlds and build up KH's lore in them, or character growth. What a concept right? We likely won't revisit worlds that are done with their movies plots. I loved the look of Corona and enjoyed Monstropolis, it's too bad we can't do much more with them because "oops, we're out of movie. And we can't do anything original there either" not that I'm huge on repeating the same worlds twice, that was a criticism I had with KH2.

horto12485

Awards
I see KHIV just consisting of the more recent films released by Disney that hadn't made their appearance in KH3 and the upcoming new KH game coming out before KHIV that is in development (e.g. Moana, Raya and the Last Dragon, Zootopia, Onward, Inside Out) with some returning favorites (e.g. Agrabah, 100 Acre Wood, Toy Box, Arendelle, Lilo & Stitch).

I'd say from the new Disney worlds introduced to KH3, Arendelle and Toy Box are the likely worlds I see returning to KHIV when compared to Corona, Monstropolis and San Fransokyo. Kingdom of Corona, is going to be unlikely to see returning cause while they have the television series that is set after the film, just creating the original characters introduced from the show in the same style as the original film or changing the style of the film to the show will be difficult, plus the show was done at Disney Television Animation instead of Walt Disney Animation Studios. Monstropolis, I don't know what they can do with the world now that Randall won't cause anymore problems to visit Monstropolis again, sure their is the City and Oozma Kappa from Monster's University but I can't envision any big conflict that will come to this world. San Fransokyo, same as Tangled I don't know what else they can do right now with this world now that the original Baymax is back now called Big Hero 7, plus I do envision the Incredibles taking it's spot as the Superhero world, with the story taking place after the events of the 2nd film now that Supers have been legalized by the Public.

Olympus looks to be officially done now that the Titans have been destroyed and they did the film's 3rd act in KH3. So what else is their left to do with this world storywise? It's been overused to death and honestly having Hades coming up with scheme to take over Olympus and/or destroying Hercules is becoming tedious already.

latest

latest

Hmm what about the Worlds like Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Pocahontas, Meet the Robinsons and The Jungle Book where would they fit in the Spin-Offs or KH4?

Back