• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
So after D23 showing (So far) whether the next KH game title is called, I have 10 worlds I think some have a pretty likely shot given the context in KH3, that the next game and KH4:
- Moana
- The Princess and the Frog
- The Incredibles
- Zootopia
- The Haunted Mansion
- Sleepy Hollow
- Onwards
- Sugar Rush
- Frozen 2
- Raya and the Last Dragon
Depends on how far they are with the next KH game in terms of development. For KH2 they started development after the release of KH: Final Mix in December of 2002 and took 2 1/2 years to make, Dream Drop Distance began development in Early 2010 and lasted until late 2011 for development, KH3 started development around late 2012/early 2013 under the luminous engine before development restarted in the Unreal Engine 4 in October 2014 which lasted a solid 4 1/4 years to make.

Now that they are utilizing the Unreal Engine 4 they can still reuse the same character models and maps from KH3 as future reference and can get the development done faster for the next games, and I expect the next one to come out by 2021 or 2022 (KH 20th Anniversary) with KH4 by 2023/2024.

Regarding Disney worlds for the next game and KH4 this is my envisioned listing:

New KH game before KHIV:
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Meet the Robinsons
- Coco
- Treasure Planet
- Atlantis
- Dumbo
- Pocahontas
- Nutcracker and the Four Realms or Oz the Great and Powerful
- Inside Out
- Mickey and the Beanstalk
- Onward
- Moana
- Robin Hood

Kingdom Hearts IV:
- Zootopia
- Raya and the Last Dragon
- Frozen II (returning world)
- Toy Story (returning world)
- Princess and the Frog
- The Incredibles
- Aladdin
(returning world)
- Lilo & Stitch
- Jungle Cruise
- Brave
- Winnie the Pooh
(returning world)

disney-announces-raya-and-the-last-dragon-animated-film-social.jpg

Based on this image I already want this film as a world and the female protagonist as an ally.
Even the Dragon, Sisu could be an interesting ally to SDG given her design, just as long as Sora, Donald and Goofy, particularly the former two don't mistake her for a Heartless when they meet her the first time, cause you knew what happened the last time when they almost mistook Mushu as a Heartless in the Land of Dragons world in KH2. :p
latest

Also couldn't agree with you more I hope we get more female Disney characters joining Sora’s party like Raya, Moana, Judy Hopps, Sgt. Calhoun, Elastigirl, Violet, Anna and Elsa instead of just getting ONLY one in a specific world Sora goes to. Because I’ve been noticing in the numbered KH titles we get a different female Disney character in Sora’s party:
1. KH - Ariel
2. KH2 - Mulan
3. KH3 - Rapunzel (until her hair is cut)

Still salty with San Fransokyo for not making Go Go and Honey Lemon party members in KH3.

If DDD.2 is already in development it might be too late but I could easily see it for KH4
Depends on how far they are in development for the next KH game. If it's the KH game coming out before KHIV that the team are working on then yeah, Raya and the Last Dragon is unlikely to be included. I'd be surprised if one of the Pixar films, Onward or Soul be included for the next game cause I've been noticing that some of the more recent films released by Disney have been included as a world in a future KH game. Perfect examples being Tron: Legacy (2010) when it was included in Dream Drop Distance during development of the game and became a word 2 years after the film came out and when Big Hero 6 got included in Kingdom Hearts III just a year after its movie came out in 2014.

But when compared to Tron: Legacy and Big Hero 6, it may be difficult to include these particular Pixar films cause Square Enix and Nomura have to work and negotiate Pixar on coming up with a new original story based on Onward or Soul so that takes months or year to develop before approved, much like what happened with the Toy Story world in KH3.

Last edited:

Neo_

Awards
Not to be overly-dramatic (and it really isn't that big of a deal), but the way Robin Hood gets treated by the KH community (and even Nomrua) is absolutely disgraceful; this world should be on everyone's list. It should've been in KH1. I can't think of a more perfect world for the series, especially now that there's two party members per world.

Yeah, so it didn't do great at the box office... whatever; that was 46 years ago. Everyone still know and loves it.

Perkilator

Awards
Not to be overly-dramatic (and it really isn't that big of a deal), but the way Robin Hood gets treated by the KH community (and even Nomrua) is absolutely disgraceful; this world should be on everyone's list. It should've been in KH1. I can't think of a more perfect world for the series, especially now that there's two party members per world.

Yeah, so it didn't do great at the box office... whatever; that was 46 years ago. Everyone still know and loves it.
So wait, how does everyone treat it, specifically?

BirinBoom

Awards
Even the Dragon, Sisu could be an interesting ally to SDG given her design, just as long as Sora, Donald and Goofy, particularly the former two don't mistake her for a Heartless when they meet her the first time, cause you knew what happened the last time when they almost mistook Mushu as a Heartless in the Land of Dragons world in KH2. :p

I could see them mistake her for a Dream Eater more than a Heartless, what with her colouration

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

Robin Hood has been on my list since before KH2 was even released.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I could see them mistake her for a Dream Eater more than a Heartless, what with her colouration
Depends on if the world is in the Realm of Sleep (where MOST Dream Eaters reside), the realms between or the Realm of Light where the VAST majority of the Disney worlds reside.

Lastly, only the Spirits have the bright different colors while Nightmares have the darker colors with red eyes. On top of that some Heartless (especially the Heartless bosses) do have some unique colors.

So the only way they might mistake her for a Heartless if they see her shadow (much like when they saw Mushu's shadow) or if they see something moving in the water, but hey I'm excited to see how Sora, Donald and Goofy will react when they meet Sisu for the first time and hoping Awkwafina comes back to reprise her role.

BirinBoom

Awards
Depends on if the world is in the Realm of Sleep (where MOST Dream Eaters reside), the realms between or the Realm of Light where the VAST majority of the Disney worlds reside.

Lastly, only the Spirits have the bright different colors while Nightmares have the darker colors with red eyes. On top of that some Heartless (especially the Heartless bosses) do have some unique colors.

You make a very good point, I didn't think of that

disney233

Awards

Robin Hood is....meh for me. Given the treatment to Hans, Randall, & Gothel, I can't see much out of that world other than fightable Rhino Guards. Maid Marian could've been a PoH, but then at that point, we'd be getting a "world too similar to Corona" vibe. Given what we're working with there, I can see it, tbh. At this point, I'm...losing hope in regards of the renaissance Disney worlds that haven't been included yet. I just feel that if they haven't been included in some form yet in the game...then it's hard for me to see them being included at all. Reasons why it's...sorta hard for me to picture a Jungle Book world at this point.

disney233

Awards
how do you think a descendants world would work?
Sora meeting the children of his own damn enemies isn't something that'll work out well. Descendants may as well be an alternate reality given most of the Descendant's parent figures died within the games already.

disney233

Awards
I want halloween town back
this world is way too good to never be used again in the future
I like the world, but it's....practically done. And yes I can't doubt ANOTHER revival of Oogie for some Oogie's Revenge story (that should've been done in 2), it still seems VERY unlikely. Just like the movie itself, there isn't really much left fo work with for that world. I mean, Jack as a summon is the closest thing I can think of...and it would be wicked as hell. Just like most worlds, Halloween Town told as much story as they can work with. There isn't really much left to work with.

the red monster

Awards
I like the world, but it's....practically done. And yes I can't doubt ANOTHER revival of Oogie for some Oogie's Revenge story (that should've been done in 2), it still seems VERY unlikely. Just like the movie itself, there isn't really much left fo work with for that world. I mean, Jack as a summon is the closest thing I can think of...and it would be wicked as hell. Just like most worlds, Halloween Town told as much story as they can work with. There isn't really much left to work with.
They can make original story

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
And what original story can they possibly make up that hasn't been covered throughout the KH series before? Just what more can they do with the world?
i recall there was a cancelled sequel in which Jack visits St. Patrick's Day. perhaps they can come up with an original plot revolving visiting the other holiday towns.

disney233

Awards
i recall there was a cancelled sequel in which Jack visits St. Patrick's Day. perhaps they can come up with an original plot revolving visiting the other holiday towns.
Then we would be recycling Jack's Christmas story...but with different Holidays. Maybe that was why it was cancelled in the first place. Oogie's Revenge is the only 'sequel to NMBC' to work with, and as I said, it doesn't seem likely. At least not at this point.

SweetYetSalty

Awards

Jack would make a awesome summon! Hey if Ariel and Simba can live on as summons, why can't the Pumpkin King.

While I'm not opposed to Halloween Town coming back, what can we really do there? Reviving Oogie for a third time? Aren't fans always complaining that nobody dies in Kingdom Hearts? Wouldn't this be right up there too? You could do a original story there, I mean Days tried to do that with the Leech Grave taking over. A interesting concept but it didn't involve any of Halloween Town's residence. You'd also have to add a new place to explore in the world and I think between KH1 and KH2 they covered it all.

disney233

Awards
Jack would make a awesome summon! Hey if Ariel and Simba can live on as summons, why can't the Pumpkin King.

While I'm not opposed to Halloween Town coming back, what can we really do there? Reviving Oogie for a third time? Aren't fans always complaining that nobody dies in Kingdom Hearts? Wouldn't this be right up there too? You could do a original story there, I mean Days tried to do that with the Leech Grave taking over. A interesting concept but it didn't involve any of Halloween Town's residence. You'd also have to add a new place to explore in the world and I think between KH1 and KH2 they covered it all.
Explained it better than I did. And the exploration of other holiday worlds is just as doubtful. If it wasn't touched upon in the film, I doubt it'll be touched upon here. There's a reason the St. Patrick's Day concept was cancelled. It seems redundant to have Jack go world by world, most likely copying the film's premise over and over.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Explained it better than I did. And the exploration of other holiday worlds is just as doubtful. If it wasn't touched upon in the film, I doubt it'll be touched upon here. There's a reason the St. Patrick's Day concept was cancelled. It seems redundant to have Jack go world by world, most likely copying the film's premise over and over.
perhaps an original story, if one can be done, would have Jack already explored each of the other Holiday Worlds, and is currently trying to create a scarier Halloween using each of the other holidays as inspiration. (he already learned his lesson on trying to take over other holidays). this could have the townspeople trying to give a Halloween spin on the other holidays. Even Dr. Finklestein could create a frankenstein monster much like in KH2 but based on the seven holidays.

Back