• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Hawaii could have fallen to darkness after BBS, leaving Stitch as the only survivor and eventually landing in Hollow Bastion.

Stitch's character in BBS still didn't quite get friendship from what I remember, and him in KH2 could have been sometime after he's been in Hawaii. I believe the best course for a Lilo & Stitch world would be to use the end of the movie's plot with original material (like his Wayfinder and background with Terra, Ven, and Ah-koo, wah!) and backstory from earlier on in the film.
Not really as ZJGamer said, "time flows differently in the Disney worlds". Outside of gameplay and Jiminy's Journal, Stitch has never been referred to as "Stitch" or hinted to have ever visited Lilo's world prior to KH2, so for all I know he could've visited Radiant Garden or some other original world instead of Hawaii.

I think if we could get a proper Lilo & Stitch world in a future game it could reenact the climax of the movie much like how Olympus in KH3 is a reenactment of the films third act so I wouldn't rule Hawaii out of the question.

Also we have an unfinished character model for Pleakely after he was scrapped from BBS.

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I have a few I would love to see and would have loved to have seen in KH3.

Wreck-it Ralph World. As someone above said it could have been used for the plot of the story. Imagine Ralph and Venellope teaming up with Data Sora and Ienzo to create the replicas for the heroes, with Vexen helping from the shadows. They could have been in touch with Leon using Tron's computer to help too. What a epic team that would have been. King Candy could have been working with Xehanort to help build the nort replicas too, in exchange the seekers would allow him access to any digital space world he wants. That could have been fun.

Princess and the Frog. This is a world I wanted for years and still want. Be it in KH3 or KH4, I wanted this world. Tiana would make a great choice for a future POH. Since this movie isn't as popular as Frozen and Tangled, maybe KH will have more freedom with it and do something a bit original. What if Dr. Facilier's "friends from the other side" had a ancient Keyblade wielder from the Union X under a curse and held hostage after all this time and defeating him sets the character free? I would love for Disney Worlds to be relevant to the story again. Also Voodoo Heartless, I need them.
Honestly just like with Lilo & Stitch, Wreck-It Ralph being made as a Link Summon and not a full fledged world in KH3 did leave me feeling perplexed. I wouldn't be surprised if the development team did planned for a Wreck-It Ralph world for KH3 initially as the film came out around the same time the game entered development but scrapped the idea at the last minute when they heard that Disney was doing a sequel to Wreck-It Ralph and decide to have it be the Union X world instead and Ralph be a link summon.

It's unfortunate as Ralph would've been a spiritual successor to Tron and have the world be located either at the Old Mansion or a Taito Arcade Building in Twilight Town and I agree with your post and in my unpopular opinion I think it would've worked better for Dark Riku and the Darkubes as the antagonists for Game Central Station than San Fransokyo as apparently Wreck-It Ralph does deal with Data, Coding, Technology and glitches more so than Big Hero 6 if you ask me

I really want a Wall E world.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I realistically don't think we will get a world and an original story based on Wall-E or Up in ANY future Kingdom Hearts game. Cause in the ending for Wall-E it ended with the Humans recolonizing Earth making a sequel story unlikely. For Up, is clearly Carl Fredrickson's evolution as a person following the loss of his wife Ellie and the relationships he has with Russell, Dug, and Kevin, particularly the former. In my opinion, I don't think it's a good idea to do an original plot, cause much like Wall-E the original film ended perfectly with Carl becoming a Surrogate Father figure to Russell and spending more time with him alongside Dug and the House managed to end up on top of Paradise Falls, I just don't see the viability to do an original plot where it involves SDG, Carl, Russell and Dug to return to Paradise Falls and save Kevin and her babies again cause that would betray the theme's of the original movie.

I think the only way I could see characters from Wall-E (Wall-E, EVE) and Up (Carl, Russell and Dug) appear in the KH series without having SDG go to the film's world and do an original storyline is perhaps they can be characters residing in an original world like how Little Chef (Remy) is in Twilight Town in Scrooge McDuck's Bistrot Restaurant in KH3. But then again it's going to be VERY difficult including these characters in a KH game (probably the Up characters than the Wall-E characters) when compared to Remy (Ratatouille) as he was brought to Twilght Town from his original homeworld by Scrooge so that he can continue expanding his culinary Horizons and be Scrooge's Chef at his Bistrot. I could see Wall-E, EVE and M-O being construction/maintenance robots in Radiant Garden for Ansem the Wise and his apprentices.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Not really as ZJGamer said, "time flows differently in the Disney worlds". Outside of gameplay and Jiminy's Journal, Stitch has never been referred to as "Stitch" or hinted to have ever visited Lilo's world prior to KH2, so for all I know he could've visited Radiant Garden or some other original world instead of Hawaii.
Hard to go into Stitch's backstory when he appears for a whole 5 seconds. And it's not like I was denying what was said. I was just bringing up another possibility that is just as likely.

GrandWebster

I realistically don't think we will get a world and an original story based on Wall-E or Up in ANY future Kingdom Hearts game. Cause in the ending for Wall-E it ended with the Humans recolonizing Earth making a sequel story unlikely. For Up, is clearly Carl Fredrickson's evolution as a person following the loss of his wife Ellie and the relationships he has with Russell, Dug, and Kevin, particularly the former. In my opinion, I don't think it's a good idea to do an original plot, cause much like Wall-E the original film ended perfectly with Carl becoming a Surrogate Father figure to Russell and spending more time with him alongside Dug and the House managed to end up on top of Paradise Falls, I just don't see the viability to do an original plot where it involves SDG, Carl, Russell and Dug to return to Paradise Falls and save Kevin and her babies again cause that would betray the theme's of the original movie.

If we're going by Pixar films, Then one film I would like to see get made into a world, and if gets featured it could a similar treatment to TRON......that movie is: A Bug's Life.

At this point, its kind of hard press to say what Pixar movies can be turned into worlds, I think most people would agree to see The Incredibles and/or Coco. I particular can see 100% the former happening, Coco would be a little bit tricky coming up with an original plot.
However, I think with A Bug's Life, this is a Pixar film I would really like to see, because Its focus more so on a particular group;
Toy Story = Toy characters, Monsters Inc = Monster Characters.

and so SDG can easily fit the theme of the world where they would transform into different Insects and Bugs.
I think they could find a way to make an original plot with the Bug World, that would involve Flik and perhaps Princess Dot, since Flik is an inventor, he could help out SDG on their mission and have Insect theme Heartless (Flies, Queen Bee as the Main boss), I can't come out with a solid plotline for that world, but thats just an idea.

Also the reason I bring up TRON, is because TRON's popularity or more so its recognition wouldn't have skyrocketed if wasn't for Kingdom Hearts. In Fact, if wasn't for Kingdom Hearts, TRON: Legacy probably wouldn't existed. So I bring this up because Pixar's A Bug's Life is kind of seen as the forgotten classic and I think there is alot interesting things you can do with world of insects and bugs. Perhaps if A Bug's Life were to get featured in a Kingdom Hearts game, then just maybe it would help inspire a sequel movie in the distant future and try flesh out the world of insects/bugs. Again, pretty much what happen to TRON when it got featured into Kingdom Hearts.
What adds more to this idea, but the Japanese love Insects and Bugs, Bug catching is a very adore summer activity in Japan, predominately with Japanese Kids, which was actually the inspiration for Pokemon. Insects are very famed in Japan folklore and traditions, so i would like for them to include this movie in Kingdom Hearts for that.

Like Imagine seeing an insect like this :https://www.capturearkansas.com/photos/2271891
I think it would be interesting see Sora as some type of flying bug like a Bee or something.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
My opinions have changed over the years, and I definitely would rather see movies that offer good level design, fights, and atmosphere over movies that I just happen to like. KH3's worlds were all very different so it's important to see that continue.

I'd like to see Emperor's New Groove, with less focus on jungle and hilly locales (maybe a smaller section for these) and a large focus on the golden Incan palace and Yzma's catacombs and laboratory. If it could all be loaded as one area, that'd be pretty cool as well. I imagine lots of sliding, wall jumping, windows, animal guards, etc.

ryder16

I realistically don't think we will get a world and an original story based on Wall-E or Up in ANY future Kingdom Hearts game. Cause in the ending for Wall-E it ended with the Humans recolonizing Earth making a sequel story unlikely.
that why I said follow the plot of the movie. and I really don't think SDG should be there. tho wall-e's story seems very similar to Roxas or Xion's story so I see them sorta relating to wall-e in some way. and I agree I can't see an original story for the world.

Perkilator

Awards
My opinions have changed over the years, and I definitely would rather see movies that offer good level design, fights, and atmosphere over movies that I just happen to like. KH3's worlds were all very different so it's important to see that continue.

I'd like to see Emperor's New Groove, with less focus on jungle and hilly locales (maybe a smaller section for these) and a large focus on the golden Incan palace and Yzma's catacombs and laboratory. If it could all be loaded as one area, that'd be pretty cool as well. I imagine lots of sliding, wall jumping, windows, animal guards, etc.
For ENG, I was thinking that Sora could be turned into a chocobo by one of Yzma's potions.

disney233

Awards

I second this, except my opinion just changed for...HOW the Disney worlds could work regarding story? Disney worlds that follow the movie plot (BEASTCASTLEANDSPACEPARANOIDSEXCLUDEDDON'TLYNCHME!) Haven't been...quite at best. ONE complaint to add up to this abysmal timeline mess in regards of a Lilo and Stitch world. So, I'd say whenever we think up a Disney world, it should have some connection to the overall storyline (Whatever the hell the storyline in KH4'll even be). Something I've been struggling on my own few Kingdom Hearts stories...because they just seemed like a jumbled mess and all that. Aside from the story, there's also questioning the ACTUAL level. Reasons why I'm still in favor of Aladdin King of Thieves: a story where Sora or Riku could ponder the very ideal of a father figure in their life (Even though that's doubtful because OHHHH NOOOO Nomura would DOUBTFULLY delve into his character's family life), as well as the gameplay of recrafting a ship to sail the Arabian seas...(I haven't watched King of Thieves in a long time to remember.)

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
At this point, its kind of hard press to say what Pixar movies can be turned into worlds, I think most people would agree to see The Incredibles and/or Coco. I particular can see 100% the former happening, Coco would be a little bit tricky coming up with an original plot.
I think Brave, The Incredibles, the upcoming film Onward and Inside Out are the films I realistically see as worlds in future game with an original story, the former and Onward set after their respective films, and Incredibles set after the 2nd film.

For Inside Out, instead of having it set in Riley's mind maybe we can have Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Fear and Anger reside in either Sora, Kairi or Namine's mind and do an original story from here cause at the end of the film we got so many different emotions residing in the minds of the other characters.

With Coco, I can envision the story could take place after the events of the film (before or after the epilogue) where Sora (and perhaps Donald and Goofy) ending up in the land of the dead but at the same time he encounters and helps Miguel's great-great relatives (Hector, Mother Imelda, Coco, Papa Julio, etc..) and Miguel on a new threat that is threatening the Land of the Dead and Santa Cecilia (e.g. one of the antagonists or Heartless and/or Dream Eaters is causing havoc on the civilians preventing them from reaching the ofrendas and seeing their living relatives. Or I think the realistic approach it could be a prequel to the original movie where Sora ends up in the land of the dead trying to find his way back to his friends and he encounters Hector who also wants to cross the bridge to reach Coco, which can also tie to Sora's character development.

Besides the connection of Family (la Familia), Remembrance and memory which were the themes of the original movie and could connect with Sora's character development, The alebrijes could be an important story plot connection for the world cause in the original film they are meant to be spirit guides to their owners and their families such as Dante and Pepita. What if there were alebrijes that became corrupted and turns itself into a Heartless or Nightmare Dream Eater and actually do the opposite? I could so imagine the world culminated with either a Heartless or Dream Eater boss based on the Mexican deity, Quetzalcoatl with Sora riding on Pepita and battling the boss in the vein of Sora riding on Baymax and the Magic Carpet.

But hey, I'm very excited on how Pixar and Square Enix will come up with the new story for a world based on Coco, another interesting thing to note is that apparently Jason Katz who worked on the Toy Story movies and was one of the consultants with the Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts III also worked on Coco. Coco definitely screams Kingdom Hearts level from both the environment, the story, the alebrijes and potential boss, so i'm very excited to see Square recreate it as a level.

I wouldn't get to worried on the Mexican cultural aspect being altered if it appears in the game as much like how Pixar and the character designers for Toy Story and Monster's Inc. helped out with the worlds that were in KH3 I could see the same thing happened to Coco.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If we're going by Pixar films, Then one film I would like to see get made into a world, and if gets featured it could a similar treatment to TRON......that movie is: A Bug's Life.

I think with A Bug's Life, this is a Pixar film I would really like to see, because Its focus more so on a particular group;
Toy Story = Toy characters, Monsters Inc = Monster Characters.

and so SDG can easily fit the theme of the world where they would transform into different Insects and Bugs.
I think they could find a way to make an original plot with the Bug World, that would involve Flik and perhaps Princess Dot, since Flik is an inventor, he could help out SDG on their mission and have Insect theme Heartless (Flies, Queen Bee as the Main boss), I can't come out with a solid plotline for that world, but thats just an idea.

Also the reason I bring up TRON, is because TRON's popularity or more so its recognition wouldn't have skyrocketed if wasn't for Kingdom Hearts. In Fact, if wasn't for Kingdom Hearts, TRON: Legacy probably wouldn't existed. So I bring this up because Pixar's A Bug's Life is kind of seen as the forgotten classic and I think there is alot interesting things you can do with world of insects and bugs. Perhaps if A Bug's Life were to get featured in a Kingdom Hearts game, then just maybe it would help inspire a sequel movie in the distant future and try flesh out the world of insects/bugs. Again, pretty much what happen to TRON when it got featured into Kingdom Hearts.
What adds more to this idea, but the Japanese love Insects and Bugs, Bug catching is a very adore summer activity in Japan, predominately with Japanese Kids, which was actually the inspiration for Pokemon. Insects are very famed in Japan folklore and traditions, so i would like for them to include this movie in Kingdom Hearts for that.

Like Imagine seeing an insect like this :https://www.capturearkansas.com/photos/2271891
I think it would be interesting see Sora as some type of flying bug like a Bee or something.
A Bugs Life is one of my favorite Pixar movies during my childhood and I wouldn't mind seeing it become a world, come to think of it I actually expected a Bugs Life to be the next Pixar world for KH3 instead of Monster's Inc. Lol

Although it would depend on what kind of Story Nomura and his team and especially the people from Pixar will come up and whether we will hang out with the Circus Bugs, or Flik or both of them at once.

Also good analogies to A Bugs Life and Tron as they are films no one are familiar with but unlike the latter I actually was for familiar with Bugs Life and watched it frequently and wasn't to acquainted with Tron until it's inclusion in KH2. In addition to bringing up that Insects and Insect collecting are well known in Japan. Also Tasha Sounart who was a consultant for the Pixar worlds in KH3 also worked on A Bug's Life.

For the Pixar characters from the following films such as Wall-E (Wall-E, EVE) and Up (Carl, Russell and Dug) apppear in the KH games without visiting their worlds or doing an original story they can be characters residing in an original world much like how Little Chef (Remy) is in Twilight Town in Scrooge McDuck's Bistrot Restaurant in KH3. But then again it's going to be VERY difficult including these characters in a KH game (probably the Up characters than the Wall-E characters) when compared to Remy (Ratatouille) as he was brought to Twilght Town from his original homeworld by Scrooge so that he can continue expanding his culinary Horizons and be Scrooge's Chef at his Bistrot. I could see Wall-E, EVE and M-O being construction/maintenance robots in Radiant Garden for Ansem the Wise and his apprentices

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
that why I said follow the plot of the movie. and I really don't think SDG should be there. tho wall-e's story seems very similar to Roxas or Xion's story so I see them sorta relating to wall-e in some way. and I agree I can't see an original story for the world.
I could see Wall-E, EVE and M-O being construction/maintenance robots in Radiant Garden for Ansem the Wise and his apprentices in Radiant Garden, much like how Little Chef (Remy) was brought to Twilght Town from his original homeworld by Scrooge so that he can continue expanding his culinary Horizons and be Scrooge's Chef at his Bistrot in KH3. But the catch is that the Wall-E, EVE and M-O are not the same ones from the movie but just new models from the Buy n Large Blueprints that Ansem the Wise borrowed much like how he copied Tron and Space Paranoids from Encom for his Hollow Bastion computer system.

SomeKHFan

Awards
Considering Pirates was in KH3 because Nomura wanted at least one live action movie, I wonder how which Live Action movie could potentially be in KH4. Could be Pirates 4 but I feel Moana would be a more likely Ocean/Island based world.

disney233

Awards
Considering Pirates was in KH3 because Nomura wanted at least one live action movie, I wonder how which Live Action movie could potentially be in KH4. Could be Pirates 4 but I feel Moana would be a more likely Ocean/Island based world.
Moana would work. Pirates 4 took place like...10 years after the event of At World's End. There are...MANY Live Action Disney movies to consider into Kingdom Hearts that COULD work. Be it summon or world. This is a list that comes to mind so far:

As well as the inclusion of Star Wars and Marvel. There are...MANY ideas to choose from in regards of Live Action Disney films AND classic and modern Disney animation films alike. Half of what I put is...quite the stretch, but hey, one can only dream right?

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I feel like in KHIV there's going to be the opportunity to switch up old staples (the live action/mini game worlds). If we do say goodbye to Pooh, I kind of wish we got a better send off than what we got in KH3. I don't mind never returning to The Caribbean (as much as I loved it). Moana can take over the travelling islands world.

I was hoping A Bug's Life would have been featured in KH3 (unannounced), but was so let down. I really thought that Flick's journey could have been useful to Sora regaining the power of waking. Sora could have seen himself in Flick and saw how much Flick went through to save the ant hill. It could have come at a point in the game when Sora was particularly down on himself for not regaining the power soon enough and/or when they needed him to use it (like finding out Aqua was lost).

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Moana would work. Pirates 4 took place like...10 years after the event of At World's End.
Actually the 4th/5th films are set 20 years after the third film. The epilogue however is set 10 years after At World's End.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it return after taking a break for 1-2 games and let Moana take its place but given that "Time flows Differently in the Disney Worlds" it might return in a future game adapting "Dead Man Tell No Tales" maybe not KH4 but hey it could tie in to Sora reuniting with Kairi at last similar to how the ending of the 5th film ended with Will (free from being bound to the Dutchman) reuniting with Elizabeth.
There are...MANY Live Action Disney movies to consider into Kingdom Hearts that COULD work. Be it summon or world. This is a list that comes to mind so far:
View attachment 11725View attachment 11726View attachment 11727View attachment 11728View attachment 11730View attachment 11731View attachment 11732View attachment 11735View attachment 11736View attachment 11737

As well as the inclusion of Star Wars and Marvel. There are...MANY ideas to choose from in regards of Live Action Disney films AND classic and modern Disney animation films alike. Half of what I put is...quite the stretch, but hey, one can only dream right?
From all the live-action films I think the one that are VERY UNLIKELY to be in Kingdom Hearts are Narnia, Lone Ranger, Into the Woods, Lone Ranger, Haunted Mansion and Echanted.

Narnia because thast requires permission from the C.S. Lewis Estate along with the fact that Disney lost interest in the franchise after Prince Caspian underperformed (not bombed) at the Box Office. Same can be said for the other Book adaptations of Disney films: the upcoming Artemis Fowl, Bridge to Terabithia, A Wrinkle in Time, John Carter, The BFG and James and the Giant Peach

Lone Ranger requires permission from Classic Media (DreamWorks Classics) to get permission to have it utilized. It's one of the most interesting to have as world, but it would be difficult due to copyright.

Into the Woods, I don't know but it would feel awkward to have SDG talking through monologue cause the entirety of the movie is through monologue, plus it would feel strange for SDG calling the Baker and his wife as "The Baker" and the Bakers Wife because that's literally how they're named in the film and the Musical.

Enchanted, this is one I'm not to sure if it would work out if you ask me from not just the story but also the fact that this film and pretty much EVERY Disney (animated and live-action) is set NYC and would feel tedious to have SDG visit a different version of NYC.

Haunted Mansion, personally I think it would be just the standard Haunted Mansion instead of the one with Eddie Murphy.

So from the live-action films I expect to see in future KH games are: Oz the Great and Powerful, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Mary Poppins (Original or Mary Poppins Returns), Jungle Cruise (upcoming), and maybe The Nutcracker and the Four Realms and Tomorrowland (even though these films bombed at the Box Office.).

Also PLEASE NO Marvel and Star Wars in KH.

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I feel like in KHIV there's going to be the opportunity to switch up old staples (the live action/mini game worlds). If we do say goodbye to Pooh, I kind of wish we got a better send off than what we got in KH3. I don't mind never returning to The Caribbean (as much as I loved it). Moana can take over the travelling islands world.

I was hoping A Bug's Life would have been featured in KH3 (unannounced), but was so let down. I really thought that Flick's journey could have been useful to Sora regaining the power of waking. Sora could have seen himself in Flick and saw how much Flick went through to save the ant hill. It could have come at a point in the game when Sora was particularly down on himself for not regaining the power soon enough and/or when they needed him to use it (like finding out Aqua was lost).
Say what you will on 100 Acre Wood but I do see this world returning in the next game along with Arendelle and Toy Box.

Ditto on A Bug's Life and tbh I actually expected A Bugs Life to be the 2nd Pixar world after Toy Story in KH3 instead of Monster's Inc. (Not that I have anything against the film).

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Say what you will on 100 Acre Wood but I do see this world returning in the next game along with Arendelle and Toy Box.

Ditto on A Bug's Life and tbh I actually expected A Bugs Life to be the 2nd Pixar world after Toy Story in KH3 instead of Monster's Inc. (Not that I have anything against the film).
I want 100 Acre Wood to return, it's just that KH3 barely used it which kind of made me feel like they weren't interested at all with it. All the pages are back in the book and they used the story of Pooh/Sora's connection fading, so what else could Sora possibly do with Pooh now? (I actually thought during my first playthrough of KH3 that Pooh would be a summon and that's why 100 Acre Wood was so short).

I originally thought KH3 was going to have 3 Pixar, 3 Classically Animated, and 3 CGI Film worlds. So I was hoping they kept A Bug's Life unannounced because it was the least popular out of Toy Story/Monsters Inc. I was also expecting Agrabah and Atlantica/Land of Dragons/Jungle Book/some other classically animated film to also be included as worlds.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
So the teaser trailer for Pixar's Onward just released 2-3 hours ago and it looks interesting. What do you guys think?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I wouldn't be surprised if this became the next recent film included as a world in a future KH game, much like how Tron: Legacy was included in Dream Drop Distance 2 years after the film came out and Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts III just 4-5 years after its movie came out.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I want 100 Acre Wood to return, it's just that KH3 barely used it which kind of made me feel like they weren't interested at all with it. All the pages are back in the book and they used the story of Pooh/Sora's connection fading, so what else could Sora possibly do with Pooh now? (I actually thought during my first playthrough of KH3 that Pooh would be a summon and that's why 100 Acre Wood was so short).
I think the reason 100 Acre Wood was just only Rabbit's House and nothing else, was because it has to do with interviewes from tGBe development team in KH3 wanting to make each Disney world different from one another in terms of environment and gameplay aesthetics, along with the fact that 100 Acre Wood is merely a woods/forest environment which would've been too similar to the Kingdom of Corona (Tangled) despite the fact that world having a different visual style than 100 Acre Wood.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think the reason 100 Acre Wood was just only Rabbit's House and nothing else, was because it has to do with interviewes from tGBe development team in KH3 wanting to make each Disney world different from one another in terms of environment and gameplay aesthetics, along with the fact that 100 Acre Wood is merely a woods/forest environment which would've been too similar to the Kingdom of Corona (Tangled) despite the fact that world having a different visual style than 100 Acre Wood.
I didn't mind that it was just Rabbit's house. The problem to me was the lack of variety in the mini-games. There could have been a Tigger bouncing mini-game and a Pooh honey mini-game.

After going through the effort to animate the world differently, it would have been nice to see the Honey Tree and the swing area (especially because there always was the spot for goodbyes).

Back