• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Amadeus

Awards
PATF has been my dream KH world for a while now. I really like Tartarus' idea of Tiana being the chef of the game if the recipe system is brought back :) I also think the plot would practically write itself: some time after the film (meaning Tia and Naveen are human!!), the Shadowman is reanimated by the darkness and the Heartless try to take Tiana because of her Princess of Heart status. Cue a KH1-ish plot about protecting the princess, though I have a feeling Tiana won't be successfully captured. Something tells me the PoH won't ever be too big of a deal again, but anything can happen in this series so don't quote me on that.

I think, had it come out earlier, Coco would have been PERFECT for KH3, particularly for Xion. The whole theme about remembrance would have fit so, so perfectly with Xion's story, and some sort of reaction from Roxas from within Sora could have triggered the re-emergence of tiny inklings of memories.... But that clearly didn't happen. I think Coco could still work in KH4 because of the whole Land of the Dead/Land of the Living thing and Sora's journey to get back to his friends, but I'm also leery of how well SQEX would handle the cultural aspect. I think using the Land of the Dead as a world could strip it of its cultural significance and reduce the aesthetic of Día de los Muertos to a gimmick. If Pixar has KH3-levels of involvement in future games, I might have a little more faith. In any case, I can't deny that the world would be downright BEAUTIFUL in Unreal 4, and if Coco is ever included in KH, you could have either Héctor or Pepita as party members. (GOD, the Keyblade for this world would be GORGEOUS.)

I'm not really sure what other world I want in KH4. I think we'll have to wait a little for Treasure Planet, given that we just had The Caribbean in KH3; then again, if they play up the space aspect of the movie more than the pirate part, I can see it coming into the series sooner rather than later.

NEW
-Kaua'i from Lilo & Stitch. It's about due time that Stitch's story in the series becomes fulfilled. I like the idea of him just wondering around after BBS and suddenly finding Sora, but that should be elaborated a bit more.
-Treasure Planet. A longtime fav of many people and I consider myself one of those individuals. It could be the replacement of Pirates of the Caribbean for the next mainline game!
-Atlantis. I used to hate this movie but that was silly. Very interesting world and lore behind the fictional, ancient undersea city of Atlantis. I would definitely love to have the lore of this world tie into KH4's plot somehow (break the rules a bit, no world's story has to be set in stone).

I'd also love Atlantis, fighting alongside Kida (and maybe Milo on one of those fish vehicles?) would be a dream come true! I also know the banter between the crew and Sora would be hilarious. I haven't watched Atlantis in a while, but the idea of sacrifice to protect those you love, like Noct Kida's mother merging with the crystal to save Eos Atlantis, could tie in with Sora's return, or even just his character growth.

I've been anticipating an Earth-based Lilo and Stitch level for a while now.... It's canon that Stitch escaped from the galactic council in KH the same way he did in the movie, and Hawai'i appears when Sora summons Stitch in KH2, so clearly Hawai'i must exist in some capacity in the KH universe. The story here could be a lesson in family/connections between hearts/something like that. Sora saying "'ohana means family" would be so precious....

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
I'm the only one opposed for a Lilo and Stitch world. For one...the storyline for it is already just...out of whack. By the time Stitch escaped Deep Space, the storyline for it I'm sure happened, reason why he came to Hollow Bastion with all the knowledge of Ohana 11 YEARS after. So....if he was at Hollow Bastion, it just makes me think that idk where's the timeline here? Wouldn't Lilo be an adult by now? And also, all in all, I only really care about the experiments, which can be like some sort of collect and fight. If I wanted an Hawaiian themed world, I'd honestly choose the idea for a Moana world in a heartbeat because of the beautiful scenery of the oceans and the islands.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
PATF has been my dream KH world for a while now. I really like Tartarus' idea of Tiana being the chef of the game if the recipe system is brought back :) I also think the plot would practically write itself: some time after the film (meaning Tia and Naveen are human!!), the Shadowman is reanimated by the darkness and the Heartless try to take Tiana because of her Princess of Heart status. Cue a KH1-ish plot about protecting the princess, though I have a feeling Tiana won't be successfully captured. Something tells me the PoH won't ever be too big of a deal again, but anything can happen in this series so don't quote me on that.

I think, had it come out earlier, Coco would have been PERFECT for KH3, particularly for Xion. The whole theme about remembrance would have fit so, so perfectly with Xion's story, and some sort of reaction from Roxas from within Sora could have triggered the re-emergence of tiny inklings of memories.... But that clearly didn't happen. I think Coco could still work in KH4 because of the whole Land of the Dead/Land of the Living thing and Sora's journey to get back to his friends, but I'm also leery of how well SQEX would handle the cultural aspect. I think using the Land of the Dead as a world could strip it of its cultural significance and reduce the aesthetic of Día de los Muertos to a gimmick. If Pixar has KH3-levels of involvement in future games, I might have a little more faith. In any case, I can't deny that the world would be downright BEAUTIFUL in Unreal 4, and if Coco is ever included in KH, you could have either Héctor or Pepita as party members. (GOD, the Keyblade for this world would be GORGEOUS.)
I'm 100% percent on board with your thoughts this along with Zootopia are one of the only films I loved to see appear as worlds in the next KH game.

With Coco, I can envision the story could take place after the events of the film (before or after the epilogue) where Sora (and perhaps Donald and Goofy) ending up in the land of the dead but at the same time he encounters and helps Miguel's great-great relatives (Hector, Mother Imelda, Coco, Papa Julio, etc..) and Miguel on a new threat that is threatening the Land of the Dead and Santa Cecilia (e.g. one of the antagonists or Heartless and/or Dream Eaters is causing havoc on the civilians preventing them from reaching the ofrendas and seeing their living relatives. Or it could be a prequel to the original movie where Sora ends up in the land of the dead trying to find his way back and he encounters Hector who also wants to cross the bridge to reach Coco, which can also tie into Sora's character development.

Besides the connection of Family (la Familia), Remembrance and memory which were the themes of the original movie and could connect with Sora's character development, The alebrijes could be an important story plot connection for the world cause in the original film they are meant to be spirit guides to their owners and their families such as Dante and Pepita. What if there were alebrijes that became corrupted and turns itself into a Heartless or Nightmare Dream Eater and actually do the opposite? I could so imagine the world culminated with either a Heartless or Dream Eater boss based on the Mexican deity, Quetzalcoatl with Sora riding on Pepita and battling the boss in the vein of Sora riding on Baymax and the Magic Carpet.

But hey, I'm very excited on how Pixar and Square Enix will come up with the new story for a world based on Coco, another interesting thing to note is that apparently Jason Katz who worked on the Toy Story movies and was one of the consultants with the Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts III also worked on Coco. Coco definitely screams Kingdom Hearts level from both the environment, the story, the alebrijes and potential boss, so i'm very excited to see Square recreate it as a level.

I wouldn't get to worried on the Mexican cultural aspect being altered if it appears in the game as much like how Pixar and the character designers for Toy Story and Monster's Inc. helped out with the worlds that were in KH3 I could see the same thing happened to Coco, with Jason, Adrian Molina and some of the people who worked on the movie as consultants giving notes to the Nomura and his team.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I've been anticipating an Earth-based Lilo and Stitch level for a while now.... It's canon that Stitch escaped from the galactic council in KH the same way he did in the movie, and Hawai'i appears when Sora summons Stitch in KH2, so clearly Hawai'i must exist in some capacity in the KH universe. The story here could be a lesson in family/connections between hearts/something like that. Sora saying "'ohana means family" would be so precious....
Absolutely I doubt the movie is 100% done, sure it only covered the events of Stitch escaping the Galactic Federation in BBS, but what about the rest of the movie's events and franchise? I still would like to see Stitch and his homeworld appear in a future KH game along with collecting the different experiments across the worlds and the first official appearance of Agent Pleakely, plus it could tie in with Stitch's connections with TAV.Lastly, from the vast majority of you, I don't think the events of the Lilo & Stitch movie and franchise happened between BBS and the original KH game perhaps Stitch could've crashed into Radiant Garden or some other original world where he learned about Ohana. Lilo & Stitch could be possible as a future world long as it's not too similar to Moana, even if the latter film has more relevance and recency than the former film.

Honestly even to this day (just like with Wreck-It Ralph, but that's another story) I am perplexed on why this film didn't appear as a world in KH3 and why Stitch was ONLY just a link summon instead, given that Simba and Mushu were summons for Sora in the first game before we visited their actual homeworlds in Kingdom Hearts II.

I'm the only one opposed for a Lilo and Stitch world. For one...the storyline for it is already just...out of whack. By the time Stitch escaped Deep Space, the storyline for it I'm sure happened, reason why he came to Hollow Bastion with all the knowledge of Ohana 11 YEARS after. So....if he was at Hollow Bastion, it just makes me think that idk where's the timeline here? Wouldn't Lilo be an adult by now? And also, all in all, I only really care about the experiments, which can be like some sort of collect and fight. If I wanted an Hawaiian themed world, I'd honestly choose the idea for a Moana world in a heartbeat because of the beautiful scenery of the oceans and the islands.
I doubt the movie is 100% done, sure it only covered the events of Stitch escaping the Galactic Federation in BBS, but I don't think the events of the Lilo & Stitch movie and franchise happened between BBS and the original KH game perhaps Stitch could've crashed into Radiant Garden or some other original world where he learned about Ohana. I still would like to see Stitch and his homeworld appear in a future KH game along with collecting the different experiments across the worlds and the first official appearance of Agent Pleakely, plus it could tie in with Stitch's connections with Terra, Aqua and Ventus. Lilo & Stitch could be possible as a future world although like you said it may be similar to Moana, as that film has more relevance and recency than the former film.

Lastly, as far as I know outside of gameplay and Jiminy's Journal, Stitch has never been referred to as "Stitch" or hinted to have ever visited Lilo's world prior to KH2. So all of that can easily be retconned as it's not really a part of the story along with the fact time flows differently in the Disney worlds.

Amadeus

Awards
With Coco, I can envision the story could take place after the events of the film (before or after the epilogue) where Sora (and perhaps Donald and Goofy) ending up in the land of the dead but at the same time he encounters and helps Miguel's great-great relatives (Hector, Mother Imelda, Coco, Papa Julio, etc..) and Miguel on a new threat that is threatening the Land of the Dead and Santa Cecilia (e.g. one of the antagonists or Heartless and/or Dream Eaters is causing havoc on the civilians preventing them from reaching the ofrendas and seeing their living relatives. Or it could be a prequel to the original movie where Sora ends up in the land of the dead trying to find his way back and he encounters Hector who also wants to cross the bridge to reach Coco, which can also tie into Sora's character development.

I didn’t think about Coco being a prequel level! I kind of assumed it would be a sequel, but if it took place before the movie then Héctor would still be fading and desperate to get to the Land of the Living, like you said. Great idea!

Also, you have a point about Quetzalcoatl! He’s appeared in FF games, as recently as FFXV, so a Heartless/Nightmare based on him would be a great way to keep a little piece of FF alive in KH going forward :D

Speaking of Dream Eaters, I totally assumed KH4+ would just deal with the Heartless because series staple and all...but if Dream Eaters came back, they would be perfectly suited to a Coco world with their bright colors and animal shapes. You have a lot of great ideas!

Also, I couldn’t agree more with your Lilo and Stitch point; time flows differently in each Disney world, so the film plot not having happened yet is totally possible. Though if the world was based on the TV show and we had to collect experiments across the worlds like the puppies in KH1, that could be fun! Maybe there’s one experiment to find per world, and there’s a small miniboss fight you need to complete before you can return them to Lilo to become good? Lol I know it sounds kind of fetch quest-y but having the little battles would at least keep it different from a plain treasure hunt like the KH1 puppies were.

Perkilator

Awards
After seeing the new KHUX update, I just came up with an idea that could've worked with Dark Riku: using the Bug Blox to clone the games in Game Central Station (i.e. a Ralph clone in Fix-it-Felix) in order to use as a template to bring back Xion.

disney233

Awards
I doubt the movie is 100% done, sure it only covered the events of Stitch escaping the Galactic Federation in BBS, but I don't think the events of the Lilo & Stitch movie and franchise happened between BBS and the original KH game perhaps Stitch could've crashed into Radiant Garden or some other original world where he learned about Ohana. I still would like to see Stitch and his homeworld appear in a future KH game along with collecting the different experiments across the worlds and the first official appearance of Agent Pleakely, plus it could tie in with Stitch's connections with Terra, Aqua and Ventus. Lilo & Stitch could be possible as a future world although like you said it may be similar to Moana, as that film has more relevance and recency than the former film.

Lastly, as far as I know outside of gameplay and Jiminy's Journal, Stitch has never been referred to as "Stitch" or hinted to have ever visited Lilo's world prior to KH2. So all of that can easily be retconned as it's not really a part of the story along with the fact time flows differently in the Disney worlds.

Remember that there's a BIG gap between the events of Birth by Sleep and the rest of the games forward. Are you telling me that there's some person in Radiant Garden that trained Stitch about Ohana for 10 years? Unless Leon or Merlin or someone is Hawaiian, and plays a Ukulele, I don't see the idea of Stitch crashing into Radiant Garden and learning Ohana there. I'd buy it if Lilo and Nani's home was destroyed and they crashed there for a bit, but then you'd have to keep in mind about the HUGE gap between the event of BBS & 1. Unless Square and Disney are prepared to show us a...perhaps? 16 year old Lilo? then I don't see a Lilo and Stitch world due to that. Throughout the series the timelines made sense in the worlds.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Remember that there's a BIG gap between the events of Birth by Sleep and the rest of the games forward. Are you telling me that there's some person in Radiant Garden that trained Stitch about Ohana for 10 years? Unless Leon or Merlin or someone is Hawaiian, and plays a Ukulele, I don't see the idea of Stitch crashing into Radiant Garden and learning Ohana there. I'd buy it if Lilo and Nani's home was destroyed and they crashed there for a bit, but then you'd have to keep in mind about the HUGE gap between the event of BBS & 1. Unless Square and Disney are prepared to show us a...perhaps? 16 year old Lilo? then I don't see a Lilo and Stitch world due to that. Throughout the series the timelines made sense in the worlds.
I disagree with you Even if there was a ten-year gap between BBS and KH it doesn't mean that Stitch visited Hawaii and Lilo aged into a teenager and also your missing the entire point as ZJGamer said, "time flows differently in the Disney worlds". Outside of gameplay and Jiminy's Journal, Stitch has never been referred to as "Stitch" or hinted to have ever visited Lilo's world prior to KH2, so for all I know he could've visited Radiant Garden or some other original world to learn about friendship and right and wrong. So all of that can easily be retconned as it's not really a part of the story along with the fact.

Plus going back to the time flows differently in the Disney worlds it's noticeable in Olympus Coliseum especially in Olympus in KH3 when Hades said he worked 18 years to release the Titans from their prison just like in the original movie and Hercules was 18 years old as well. So if we look at Olympus Coliseum in BBS Hercules was 15/16 years old and 18 instead of 28 by the time of KH so between the 10 years between BBS and KH it was 2 years in Herc's world.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I seriously doubt that Lilo & Stitch's world will ever be done. Stitch will be seen, but apparently Japan hates Lilo.I'm guessing that's why they were OK showing events before Stitch landed in Hawaii.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
After seeing the final TS4 trailer I really hope they use the Carnival setting if Toy Box ever returns. I'm sure Nomura can find some way to work it in despite the time skip between the films.

I seriously doubt that Lilo & Stitch's world will ever be done. Stitch will be seen, but apparently Japan hates Lilo.I'm guessing that's why they were OK showing events before Stitch landed in Hawaii.
Well if we are never getting Hawaii as a world we can always see Stitch hanging around in Radiant Garden. Or Sora could introduce him to Destiny Destiny Islands

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
After seeing the final TS4 trailer I really hope they use the Carnival setting if Toy Box ever returns. I'm sure Nomura can find some way to work it in despite the time skip between the films.

Well if we are never getting Hawaii as a world we can always see Stitch hanging around in Radiant Garden. Or Sora could introduce him to Destiny Destiny Islands
The question is if we are ever getting Radiant Garden as a world again :unsure::whistle:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The question is if we are ever getting Radiant Garden as a world again :unsure::whistle:

I'd hope the outcry and backlash against KH3 really opened Nomura's eyes about what FF characters actually mean in KH, being more than just "cameos to help sell the game". But for better or worse, he is very rigid with his way of thinking, so it may not be easy to change his mind.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'd hope the outcry and backlash against KH3 really opened Nomura's eyes about what FF characters actually mean in KH, being more than just "cameos to help sell the game". But for better or worse, he is very rigid with his way of thinking, so it may not be easy to change his mind.
Even though I think this is something he should budge on, I actually love that Nomura does things his way and ignores outcry/backlash. I really hate seeing when a twitter mob comes after an artist and forces them to change something and/or influence things to go their way. I'm not saying that valid criticisms should be silenced or ignored, it's just that I've seen the power of "fandoms" being able to bully showrunners/filmmakers into making their "fan fiction" into reality.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I have turned back into a child after just watching the old One Saturday Morning intro when it popped up in my YouTube recommendations, and now I want the building in Kingdom Hearts.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I don't know if the Japan hating on Lilo is 100% true.

I'm still optimistic we would get a proper Lilo & Stitch world in a future KH game as long as it doesn't draw similarities to Moana.

Lastly I said this before and saying this again even if there was a ten-year gap between BBS and KH it doesn't mean that Stitch visited Hawaii and Lilo aged into a teenager and also your missing the entire point as ZJGamer said, "time flows differently in the Disney worlds". Outside of gameplay and Jiminy's Journal, Stitch has never been referred to as "Stitch" or hinted to have ever visited Lilo's world prior to KH2, so for all I know he could've visited Radiant Garden or some other original world to learn about friendship and right and wrong. So all of that can easily be retconned as it's not really a part of the story along with the fact.

Plus going back to the time flows differently in the Disney worlds it's noticeable in Olympus Coliseum especially in Olympus in KH3 when Hades said he worked 18 years to release the Titans from their prison just like in the original movie so that means that the events of Olympus didn't took place after the events of the movie like EVERYONE thought. So if we look at Olympus Coliseum in BBS Hercules was 15/16 years old and 18 instead of 28 by the time of KH so between the 10 years between BBS and KH 2 years had passed in Herc's world.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I don't know if the Japan hating on Lilo is 100% true.

I'm still optimistic we would get a proper Lilo & Stitch world in a future KH game as long as it doesn't draw similarities to Moana.

Lastly I said this before and saying this again even if there was a ten-year gap between BBS and KH it doesn't mean that Stitch visited Hawaii and Lilo aged into a teenager and also your missing the entire point as ZJGamer said, "time flows differently in the Disney worlds". Outside of gameplay and Jiminy's Journal, Stitch has never been referred to as "Stitch" or hinted to have ever visited Lilo's world prior to KH2, so for all I know he could've visited Radiant Garden or some other original world to learn about friendship and right and wrong. So all of that can easily be retconned as it's not really a part of the story along with the fact.

Plus going back to the time flows differently in the Disney worlds it's noticeable in Olympus Coliseum especially in Olympus in KH3 when Hades said he worked 18 years to release the Titans from their prison just like in the original movie so that means that the events of Olympus didn't took place after the events of the movie like EVERYONE thought. So if we look at Olympus Coliseum in BBS Hercules was 15/16 years old and 18 instead of 28 by the time of KH so between the 10 years between BBS and KH 2 years had passed in Herc's world.
I can buy them visiting a Lilo & Stitch world (Hawaii) and buying that Lilo is still a child or whatever. The thing is that I kind of assumed that Stitch's interactions in BbS were meant to replace Lilo. He learned about friendship and the wayfinders and all of that, he also was a friend to Sora and the Hollow Bastion crew in KH2, so it would be weird to see him land on Hawaii and suddenly "forget" what friendship and all of that was.

The only way I can see it working is if Stitch is looking for a home and crashes in Hawaii, but why would he be looking for a home when the people in Hollow Bastion treat him well?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hawaii could have fallen to darkness after BBS, leaving Stitch as the only survivor and eventually landing in Hollow Bastion.

Stitch's character in BBS still didn't quite get friendship from what I remember, and him in KH2 could have been sometime after he's been in Hawaii. I believe the best course for a Lilo & Stitch world would be to use the end of the movie's plot with original material (like his Wayfinder and background with Terra, Ven, and Ah-koo, wah!) and backstory from earlier on in the film.

ryder16

I really want a Wall E world.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I have a few I would love to see and would have loved to have seen in KH3.

Wreck-it Ralph World. As someone above said it could have been used for the plot of the story. Imagine Ralph and Venellope teaming up with Data Sora and Ienzo to create the replicas for the heroes, with Vexen helping from the shadows. They could have been in touch with Leon using Tron's computer to help too. What a epic team that would have been. King Candy could have been working with Xehanort to help build the nort replicas too, in exchange the seekers would allow him access to any digital space world he wants. That could have been fun.

Princess and the Frog. This is a world I wanted for years and still want. Be it in KH3 or KH4, I wanted this world. Tiana would make a great choice for a future POH. Since this movie isn't as popular as Frozen and Tangled, maybe KH will have more freedom with it and do something a bit original. What if Dr. Facilier's "friends from the other side" had a ancient Keyblade wielder from the Union X under a curse and held hostage after all this time and defeating him sets the character free? I would love for Disney Worlds to be relevant to the story again. Also Voodoo Heartless, I need them.

Wasteland. From Epic Mickey. This one likely won't ever make it to KH, but I would love to see a KH version of Wasteland. A forgotten kingdom ruled by Oswald. I would fill the place with forgotten or dropped KH ideas and I'm sure there are a bunch of them. Would also be cool if Xion's subconscious drifted off to this world, while her heart was still in Sora's during KH3. This would kinda explain why Sora never felt her unlike Roxas and Ven. She could meet Oswald. Again this one's a pipe dream, but would be cool if it could happen.

Back