• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Y'know kind of like what they did with Frozen and POTC

I think Zootopia would be a world they probably show off at an E3 event. E3 2022 I'm calling it!

Because get this, apparently Nick Wilde voice actor just announced that Disney is in the making of not just a Zootopia 2, but a Zootopia 3!

Zootopia is getting a Trilogy, for reasons. So yeah this world I think would be best shown off at a big E3 event.

Ohhh, thats why people were talking about Zootopia sequels. I predicted at least one would occur, but 2 more is awesome if they have a general plan (and then stop probably lol).

I really want it in KH. And if there is opportunity for it to be a world that happens more than once, I am all for that. I think we will needs some more worlds to be familiar to SDG in the next games.

ghostwarmen

Awards
These are the worlds I would like to see in KH4:

Returning:

Aladdin - based on third film
Tangled - based on TV series
Toy Story - original plot (maybe between 3 and 4)

New:
The Incredibles
The Princess and the Frog
Wreck-it Ralph

I obviously want more then this amount, but these are ones I would love to see come back or be introduced in the next saga's game.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Disney TV series are never going to be adapted, especially for an inevitable Kingdom Hearts IV. There's enough Disney Animation, Pixar and Disney Live Action properties to have as many worlds in Kingdom Hearts IV as Kingdom Hearts III.

horto12485

Awards
Disney TV series are never going to be adapted, especially for an inevitable Kingdom Hearts IV. There's enough Disney Animation, Pixar and Disney Live Action properties to have as many worlds in Kingdom Hearts IV as Kingdom Hearts III.

Yeah i just don't see any Disney TV Series being adapted into Worlds but as Cameos.

GrandWebster

Well about that third part, Disney Live Action can be a bit Tricky.

mriku90

Awards
Remember how Edge Magazine said Nomura would not discuss the cut Disney Worlds because of their very likely inclusion in Future Titles.

What do you guys think they were.

My money is on Princess and the Frog and The Jungle Book.

SomeKHFan

Awards
Remember how Edge Magazine said Nomura would not discuss the cut Disney Worlds because of their very likely inclusion in Future Titles.

Wreck It Ralph possibly was one. Maybe they were originally wanted it in KH3 but decided that BH6 would be better with the 'Data' based storyline instead, choosing to make Ralph a summon and moving the world to UX.

horto12485

Awards

Well Treasure Planet and Jungle Book (Couple of Games) were both Cut from Dream Drop Distance and i think Treasure Planet and Jungle Book could be for the next Saga

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well about that third part, Disney Live Action can be a bit Tricky.

If Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron can be used, then I do not see any issue with adapting other live action Disney properties.

Wreck It Ralph possibly was one. Maybe they were originally wanted it in KH3 but decided that BH6 would be better with the 'Data' based storyline instead, choosing to make Ralph a summon and moving the world to UX.

I was thinking that too, Nomura really stressed the diversity of the different environments in each world.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Here's my guesses for worlds in KH4 (or whatever they title the next one):

- Scala ad Caelum/Daybreak Town. Either of those seem likely as an original world. And it plays such a big part in UX/KH3 stuff as well that both make sense. Especially since they are one and the same.
- Sugar Rush/The Internet (Wreck-it Ralph). Vanellope would make sense as one of the New Seven Hearts. Ralph already was a link summon in 3, so it'd be a "reunion" world for Sora. Sugar Rush racing minigame.
- Windswept Isles (Moana). This would continue the trend of newer Disney films being the focus, Moana herself could be one of the New Seven Hearts. The heart of Tafiti would of course make sense in KH terms. Question is, would open sea travel be the case (as in The Caribbean), or would it have more of an island focus and just hop between?
- Arendelle (Frozen 2). This could benefit from the melted Arendelle (including the main town) and whatever the sequel plot will be, or just make an entirely original plot. And of course we have Anna and Elsa both being New Seven Hearts. Only one of a couple returning worlds from 3. Think KH2 style.
- Zootopia (Zootopia). This would be a world that could finally give an excuse to make Sora his lion-ish self from the old concept arts. A bustling environment with many scenery changes. And personally one of my favorite movies.
- Toy Box (Toy Story). Also a returning world. This world was a great one in KH3 and I'd love to see what else they could do with new areas (the carnival from Toy Story 4 perhaps?). Also, Bullseye, Jesse, Bo Peep and Slinky please.
- Shibuya (The World Ends With You)]. Having a Square Enix hub would be nice, and we already had Sora and Riku meet Neku and the gang. Also, the secret ending.
- Agrabah (Aladdin and the King of Thieves). As much as everybody seems to hate this world, I feel like one last visit wouldn't be bad. Based on the third movie and with Unreal Engine 4, they could have the palace and the turtle island as big sprawling areas. Any non-Jafar villain. More info on how the old princesses connect to the New Seven Hearts from Jasmine, and some closure. Then we can abandon this world along with Olympus lol.

There's other possibilities as well but I'll have to think on it a while. As much as I'd LOVE Treasure Planet, Lilo and Stitch, and Atlantis, I somehow think we'll never go back to older films anymore. Can't shake that unease.

SomeKHFan

Awards
If Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron can be used, then I do not see any issue with adapting other live action Disney properties.

Except probably Prince of Persia, as Ubisoft has the licensing for any game versions of this presumably.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'm going to predict the World Order:

1st Galaxy:

-(SPOILERS)
-Zootopia (Movie Plot)
-Arendelle (Frozen 2)
-Mysterious Tower

2nd Galaxy:

-Toy Box (Original Plot)
-Bewitched Bayou (Movie Plot)
-Agrabah (King of Thieves)
-Treasure Planet (Original Story - Hypothetical Treasure Planet 2)

Final Galaxy

-Disney Castle/Wasteland
-Atlantis (Movie Plot)
-Keyblade Graveyard

GrandWebster

I'm looking at Disney Attraction Ride movies. One movie I would love to see represented in Kingdom Hearts is "The Haunted Mansion"

But man Disney butchered that movie making a straight-up comedy with Eddie Murphy of all people. I Know that Del Toro is producing a Haunted Mansion Remake which was establish back in 2010, however news on it hasn't been updated since 2015!
I think Disney is waiting to see how "Jungle Cruise" starring Dwayne Johnson will do, because POTC is the only Attraction ride movie that was successful. If that does good, They can got on doing The Haunted Mansion and the Hatbox Ghost is the main Haunt of the movie.

So what about the Haunted Mansion.

mriku90

Awards
I feel the next game will have more then 7-8 Disney Worlds. There were many things that made the list of worlds in the end what it was.

I think the next one will have at least 9-10 Disney Worlds.

mriku90

Awards
I'm looking at Disney Attraction Ride movies. One movie I would love to see represented in Kingdom Hearts is "The Haunted Mansion"

But man Disney butchered that movie making a straight-up comedy with Eddie Murphy of all people. I Know that Del Toro is producing a Haunted Mansion Remake which was establish back in 2010, however news on it hasn't been updated since 2015!
I think Disney is waiting to see how "Jungle Cruise" starring Dwayne Johnson will do, because POTC is the only Attraction ride movie that was successful. If that does good, They can got on doing The Haunted Mansion and the Hatbox Ghost is the main Haunt of the movie.

So what about the Haunted Mansion.

I don't see them doing Haunted Mansion when Pixar has the more critically praised Coco to choose and that would be an incredible world in KH4.

GrandWebster

I don't see them doing Haunted Mansion when Pixar has the more critically praised Coco to choose and that would be an incredible world in KH4.

I mean I guess. They can always do The Haunted Mansion for like KH5 or something. Once Guillermo Del Toro gets the Remake of The Haunted Mansion Done and Release it.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean I guess. They can always do The Haunted Mansion for like KH5 or something. Once Guillermo Del Toro gets the Remake of The Haunted Mansion Done and Release it.

If that del Toro version doesn’t get greenlit, I think Haunted Mansion would be cool as a side area/subworld of Bewitching Bayou. Both are set in New Orleans (the Disneyland version of the ride, at least) and the aesthetics would mesh well. It could be like the labyrinth in Arendelle as a pseudo-dungeon SDG have to find their way out of, but more interesting.

GrandWebster

^^^
I actually like that Idea more.

Maybe If we get a Princess and the Frog world, The Haunted Mansion could be like a Maze area like you said (in their human forms, I still think they'll transfrom in that world, prior to Dr. Facilier) It could be before maybe the events of them going into the Bayou with Naveen and Tiana.

Or probably The Haunted Mansion could be a DLC added on to the Princess and the Frog, and at the end of the Mansion Maze you fight the Hatbox Ghost.

Back