• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Meelow

Awards
As far goes as KH4 worlds more than likely these are the following films I expect to be in the next game:

New Worlds
Walt Disney Animation Studios:

• Princess and the Frog
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Zootopia
  • Moana
  • Treasure Planet
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Dragon Kingdom*

Pixar Animation Studios:

• Inside Out
  • Coco
  • The Incredibles
  • Onward*

Returning Worlds
Likely:
  • Frozen
  • Toy Story
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Aladdin

* - Film hasn't come out yet but it's possible that these films could appear just like how Tron: Legacy was included in DDD and how Big Hero 6 was included in KH3

Treasure Planet, I'd say the chances of the film being could go either way as their isn't any other film that fits the Pirate motif aside from PotC and Peter Pan. Also with the 4th and 5th Pirates movies being set two decades after the third film which would make PotC unlikely to return then TP has a good chance of getting in the game.

Great worlds but at this point I feel like Princess and the Frog, Treasure Planet, and Lilo and Stitch have low chances of being worlds and I don't think Winnie the Pooh will come back, I think this will be his last arc.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The Hunchback of Notre Dame was added to Dream Drop Distance due to fan demand, so let's make that same sort of demand for Treasure Planet for Kingdom Hearts IV!

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
The only similarity is that there Islands but like the whole Zootopia and LK debate I doubt the islands in Moana are similar to Lilo & Stitch.
I can see Zootopia and LK being in the same game because how vastly different the environments are but it isn't the case for Moana and Lilo and stitch. I just can't see both being in the same game.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame was added to Dream Drop Distance due to fan demand, so let's make that same sort of demand for Treasure Planet for Kingdom Hearts IV!
I think at this point they're fully aware of the demand for properties like Treasure planet and Atlantis.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I don't think Winnie the Pooh will come back, I think this will be his last arc.
Disagree with Winnie the Pooh say what you and everyone else say about this world but frankly the world does serve as nice "breather" world from all the Heartless fighting so I don't think the world should be written out since I do enjoy Sora's friendship with Pooh and his friends.

Even the Nightmare Before Christmas was brought in due to fan demand, well in the second game that is.

I can see Zootopia and LK being in the same game because how vastly different the environments are but it isn't the case for Moana and Lilo and stitch. I just can't see both being in the same game.
Even if Zootopia and LK environment are different it still comes down to whether it's worth it to come back to Pride Lands cause imo, it all comes down to Disney, Nomura, and the development team on if that specific Disney world (new or returning) would provide interesting gameplay, story and interest as a game in the grand scheme of things. Frankly I'd rather prefer not returning to Pride Lands and just experience other Disney films who haven't got their representation as worlds in KH.

Regarding Moana and Lilo and Stitch, the only thing that's different is that Moana is set 10,000 years ago in the Pacific Islands while Lilo & Stitch is set on Modern day Hawaii. Now they could have an original storyline and have it take place in space once again with some locations from the franchise such as the Galactic Federation headquarters or Jumba's lab.

Also, I don't think the events of Lilo & Stitch happened between BBS and the original KH game let alone KH2, perhaps he could've crashed into Radiant Garden or some other original world where he learned about Ohana. Lilo & Stitch could be possible as a future world long as it's not too similar to Moana.

I think at this point they're fully aware of the demand for properties like Treasure planet and Atlantis.
Yep just like how Hunchback was included for fan demand and how Halloween Town returned to KH2 due to Fan demand I can expect the same can be said on Atlantis and Treasure Planet, particularly the latter as their isn't any other Disney with a Pirate notice aside from Peter Pan and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Also with the 4th and 5th Pirates movies being set two decades after the third film which would make PotC unlikely to return given that At World's End was the conclusion of the original trilogy, then TP has a good chance of getting in the next game.

Kingdom Hearts IV has to have at least one live action world. Thus, I return to the possibility of Oz, The Great and Powerful.

Also, let's hope that Disney is willing to revive Oswald through Kingdom Hearts. It was Kingdom Hearts II that gave Yen Sid a voice.
I also like to see Mary Poppins represented in the next game maybe not as a world but as a character residing in Twilight Town, Radiant Garden or some other original world.

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
Halloween town/nightmare before christmas are arguebly the best disney worlds in the series. the music, the costumes, the world's vibe, everything about it was great.
i would LOVE to see it in UE4 but i don't think we ever gonna get it :/

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
You think the next saga will try and incorporate Star Wars to a degree? Likely not a full world but Easter eggs like weapons and cameos in certain worlds. Depending on where the SW franchise is at in terms of popularity a few years down the line I could see Disney wanting a bit of it in KH

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
You think the next saga will try and incorporate Star Wars to a degree? Likely not a full world but Easter eggs like weapons and cameos in certain worlds. Depending on where the SW franchise is at in terms of popularity a few years down the line I could see Disney wanting a bit of it in KH
I'd prefer having nods and Easter Eggs of Star Wars and Marvel instead of having a full fledged world of them, because for Star Wars your talking about a large universe with so many different planets and on top of that it just wouldn't make sense to shoehorn in SDG and KH elements in the Star Wars universe even if the plots are original. So frankly I'd prefer nods and Easter eggs of Star Wars than as a world given that Nomura was heavily inspired by Star Wars.

Last edited:

ItsBillyTheKid

Re: What worlds would you like to see in KH4?

My ideal Kingdom Hearts IV, changing it up a bit.

Firstly, I'd do a personal story spin-off game starring Lea on his own personal adventure traveling throughout the Disney channel tv show worlds.

Then, onto KH4.

Main villain: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Personal vendetta against Mickey), w/ seeds of the next big OG KH villain throughout.

Party Members: Max Goof (trying to save his father who's been captured with Mickey, Donald, etc.), Darkwing Duck (A lone vigilante wanting vengeance against Oswald, who destroyed his world/family.)

TEN DISNEY WORLDS
Moana - The Sea (I'd make this the first world. I would love KH3 to end with the trio, or whoever lives, on their raft finally, and then running into Moana on the seas, leading directly into KH4 before all of the madness of the main villain's plot ensues.)
Atlantis - Underwater Kingdom
Bug’s Life - Ant Hill/Bug City made of cardboard and other items (Wayne Szalinski from Honey I Shrunk the Kids uses his shrink ray to accidentally send the boys to the world of a Bug's Life)
Treasure Planet - Space
Coco - Land of the dead
Zootopia - The city with versatile animal environments
Inside out - Kairi’s Mind (be a great way to delve more into her character from another person’s point of view and how’s she’s felt over the course of the series. I'd also accept a world playing as Kairi in Sora's mind.)
Agrabah/The Vanishing Isle - The Desert/Turtle Island
The Incredibles - Modern City/jungle island
The Emperor’s New Groove - Mountains/Grasslands/Rainforest

Then after KH4, with the seeding of it all, do a KHx/UX recap game/movie to help people understand those stories more, then focus on that in KH5.

I know that will never happen the way I want it too...but I can dream....

Awards

Treasure Planet. It’s a severely underrated film. I was hoping so bad it would be in KH3. And it would be a great world to feature FF12 characters in it because of the sky pirates

Neo_

Awards

My ideal Kingdom Hearts IV, changing it up a bit.

Firstly, I'd do a personal story spin-off game starring Lea on his own personal adventure traveling throughout the Disney channel tv show worlds.

Then, onto KH4.

Main villain: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Personal vendetta against Mickey), w/ seeds of the next big OG KH villain throughout.

Party Members: Max Goof (trying to save his father who's been captured with Mickey, Donald, etc.), Darkwing Duck (A lone vigilante wanting vengeance against Oswald, who destroyed his world/family.)

TEN DISNEY WORLDS
Moana - The Sea (I'd make this the first world. I would love KH3 to end with the trio, or whoever lives, on their raft finally, and then running into Moana on the seas, leading directly into KH4 before all of the madness of the main villain's plot ensues.)
Atlantis - Underwater Kingdom
Bug’s Life - Ant Hill/Bug City made of cardboard and other items (Wayne Szalinski from Honey I Shrunk the Kids uses his shrink ray to accidentally send the boys to the world of a Bug's Life)
Treasure Planet - Space
Coco - Land of the dead
Zootopia - The city with versatile animal environments
Inside out - Kairi’s Mind (be a great way to delve more into her character from another person’s point of view and how’s she’s felt over the course of the series. I'd also accept a world playing as Kairi in Sora's mind.)
Agrabah/The Vanishing Isle - The Desert/Turtle Island
The Incredibles - Modern City/jungle island
The Emperor’s New Groove - Mountains/Grasslands/Rainforest

Then after KH4, with the seeding of it all, do a KHx/UX recap game/movie to help people understand those stories more, then focus on that in KH5.

I know that will never happen the way I want it too...but I can dream....
You are amazing. I want something similar as well, and wouldn't be afraid to throw in some of the off-the-wall properties Disney has acquired.

horto12485

Awards

Here's what Worlds i would like to See for Kingdom Hearts IV (Or aka The Next Chapter)

New Worlds

Moana: The Islands of Motunui

The Incredibles: City of Supers

The Emperor's New Groove: Kuzco's Empire

Atlantis; The Lost Empire: The Lost Empire

Treasure Planet: Legacy to Galaxy

Jungle World (Either Between Lion King II, Zootopia or Jungle Book)

Coco: Land of the Dead/City of Music

Pocahontas: Mystic Woods

A Bug's Life: Ant Island/City

Returning Worlds

Aladdin and the King of Thieves: Agrabah/Vanishing Isle (Hopefully to wrap up the Aladdin Trilogy Storyline)

Toy Box (Maybe during the events of Toy Story 3 or 4)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

1. The Little Mermaid, 2. The Princess and the Frog, 3. Moana, Dalmatians, The Sword in the Stone, DuckTales (the original), Fantasia or Fantasia 2000, Treasure Planet, The Fox and the Hound, 10. Pocahontas. But I'd happy about any animated Disney movie (even those that have already appeared) pre-2009 really. After that is where I'm just meh on most of them, with a few exceptions. A non-Disney/PIXAR movie like Thumbelina or FernGully would be amazing though.

As far as what world list I'd want that's based on the reality that the modern films and PIXAR will eat up the roster again, here:

1. Moana
2. Zootopia
3. Inside Out
4. Coco or The Incredibles (I don't want more than 2 PIXAR worlds at the time, especially if there are barely any worlds now as it is, sorry)
5. Aladdin
6. The Lion King
7. Live-action film (any 1 of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Hocus Pocus, Alice in Wonderland 2010, Mary Poppins)
8. 1 mini-game world (Toy Story or The Nightmare Before Christmas--the former if Coco is in it since it fills the "weird" role than TNBC used to)
9. Frozen

Although I guess maybe people would accuse me of being entitled for this and I should only expect 4 worlds next time around. :rolleyes: I doubt TP&TF would happen if not in KH3, since I only thought it would in KH3 because of the Princesses of Heart subplot. It'll probably be sandwiched in a future side game.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Aside from the obvious Moana, Zootopia, and possibly Coco I would like to see Fantssia 2000. Not sure what they would do with it story wise, but at least it would be a gorgeous world to play and look at.

In regards to new Pixar films I wouldnt mind seeing Bugs life. Seeing Sora as a little ant exploring nature through a bug's perspective would be cute

Fatal Mode

Aside from the obvious Moana, Zootopia, and possibly Coco I would like to see Fantssia 2000. Not sure what they would do with it story wise, but at least it would be a gorgeous world to play and look at.

In regards to new Pixar films I wouldnt mind seeing Bugs life. Seeing Sora as a little ant exploring nature through a bug's perspective would be cute

Coco would look soooooo good.

Neo_

Awards

Why everyone be sleepin' on Robin Hood?

horto12485

Awards

Why everyone be sleepin' on Robin Hood?

I'm sorry about that Change of Plans

My Kingdom Hearts IV Worlds

New Worlds

1: Moana: The Islands of Motunui: (Water World)
2: Coco: Land of the Dead/City of Music: (Mexican Music World)
3: Robin Hood: Nottingham Forest: (Medieval World)
4: Incredibles: City of Supers (Superhero World)
5: Atlantis; The Lost Empire: The Lost Empire (Ancient Kingdom World)
6: Pocahontas: The New World (Historical World)
7: Treasure Planet: Crescentia Spaceport (Space Pirate World)
8: The Princess and the Frog: Bewitching Bayou (Magic World)
9: Wreck it Ralph: Game Central (Digital World)
10: ??? Jungle World (Either Between Zootopia, Lion King II Simba's Pride or The Jungle Book)

Returning Worlds

Aladdin and the King of Thieves: Agrabah/Vanishing Isle (Desert World)
Toy Story: Toy Box (Either for Toy Story 3 or Toy Story 4)
Frozen: Arendelle (I Don't know if it'll return for a Sequel Storyline or an Original Story)

Back