• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mytomxxx

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

I'm so hyped to KH3 that i'm watching disney movies again. I'm imagining the new worlds that could possibly appear, so here I come

Atlantis: As many people already said the place would be great, it could be a story after the movie, in the city world with someone of the True Org trayng to get the world's heart, or even OldXehanort as people said, trying to capture the crystal to longevity. As well could be parts you dive into the water, and see volcanic places too. I think it would be great and Kida can be a PoH

Brave: Different as people think and watching Brave after Tangled, I dont see the places being the same, the world would be pretty different from the others. The art and landscape is more like a viking middle aged period, kinda "realistic"? Wich tangled is not imo. With a teme about recconciliantion, reconnection of thing that was torned apart by pride looks something that happens in KH story as well, and Merida can be a PoH.

James and the Giant Peach: No much reason for this one, just that I love the creep art of this film and I love Halloween Town in KH1 and 2, see some horror world in kh3 would be great to me.

About Princess and the frog, it is a cool film, Tiana can be a PoH but i cant imagine how Sora would play in this world... The Swamp and the Massion? Aaah.. i'm not convinced but is my opinion.

Bug's life: Would be so cool, and a ant can be a PoH, can't? Please say it can... So many places to visit as SDG bugs it would be so fun!!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

I'm so hyped to KH3 that i'm watching disney movies again. I'm imagining the new worlds that could possibly appear, so here I come

Atlantis: As many people already said the place would be great, it could be a story after the movie, in the city world with someone of the True Org trayng to get the world's heart, or even OldXehanort as people said, trying to capture the crystal to longevity. As well could be parts you dive into the water, and see volcanic places too. I think it would be great and Kida can be a PoH

Brave: Different as people think and watching Brave after Tangled, I dont see the places being the same, the world would be pretty different from the others. The art and landscape is more like a viking middle aged period, kinda "realistic"? Wich tangled is not imo. With a teme about recconciliantion, reconnection of thing that was torned apart by pride looks something that happens in KH story as well, and Merida can be a PoH.

James and the Giant Peach: No much reason for this one, just that I love the creep art of this film and I love Halloween Town in KH1 and 2, see some horror world in kh3 would be great to me.

About Princess and the frog, it is a cool film, Tiana can be a PoH but i cant imagine how Sora would play in this world... The Swamp and the Massion? Aaah.. i'm not convinced but is my opinion.

Bug's life: Would be so cool, and a ant can be a PoH, can't? Please say it can... So many places to visit as SDG bugs it would be so fun!!

Atlantis - I've said this regarding this world, I remain ambivalent on its inclusion. Nuff Said

Brave - I'm not sure about Brave, Nomura has said that he want to make the Disney worlds unique from one another so having Brave and Tangled in the same game would contradict the levels design as they are clearly Forest levels.

James and the Giant Peach - I'm going to flat out be realistic with you, I don't think we will be getting James and the Giant Peach, in III or in any future games due to the fact that the film is an adaptation based on book and that requires having Nomura and his team to ask permission not just from Disney but also the Roald Dahl estate (the family/relatives of Roald Dahl) which I don't think they will be pleased nor will they allow SDG in the worlds based on the film adaptations inspired on the author's work.

Princess and the Frog - Definitely a very likely world appearing due to the recent mentioning of the new Seven Princesses of Heart and Tiana would be a good candidate being targeted by the organization. Also, it would be a unique level design for the game as we don't have a Swamp/Bayou level.

A Bug's Life - I love the movie, but I don't think it's likely this would be a world because the small aesthetic has already been implemented for the Toy Story world.

Last edited:

mytomxxx

Atlantis - I've said this regarding this world, I remain ambivalent on its inclusion. Nuff Said

Brave - I'm not sure about Brave, Nomura has said that he want to make the Disney worlds unique from one another so having Brave and Tangled in the same game would contradict the levels design as they are clearly Forest levels.

James and the Giant Peach - I'm going to flat out be realistic with you I don't say think we will be getting James and the Giant Peach, in III or in any future games due to the fact that the film is an adaptation based on book and that requires having Nomura and his team to ask permission not just from Disney but also the Roald Dahl estate (the family/relatives of Roald Dahl) which I don't think they will be pleased nor will they allow SDG in the worlds based on the film adaptations inspired on the author's work.

Princess and the Frog - Definitely a very likely world appearing due to the recent mentioning of the new Seven Princesses of Heart and Tiana would be a good candidate being targeted by the organization. Also, it would be a unique level design for the game as we don't have a Swamp/Bayou level.

A Bug's Life - I love the movie, but I don't think it's likely this would be a world because the small aesthetic has already been implemented for the Toy Story world.

Brave - yeah is florest indeed, wich makes the chances lower, is a different type of forest but as you said nomura wants to do uniques disneyworlds.

James and the Giant Peach - is just a wish, not that I expect to appear, is just imagining would be great looking.

Princess and the Frog - yeah pretty much people agreed that this world is likely to come, but I still cant imagine how Sora will be in this world, cause the swamp when seeing at the film was little for the big space philosphy of the actual game, that was this little river (neither big for a frog and croc), the land place was close to the vodoo madam, and the city wiich is too realistic? I mean is new orleans. The mansions would be like beast castle was in kh2 tho, I need to force my head to think how it would be. They can create a large area with the swamp tho, but nothing that appears at the movie, correct me if i'm wrong.

A bug's life - yeah that's a point indeed, the small aesthetic is already used, but it is even smaller, and a bug type of view still differente, but i dont think it is unique sadly.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

So is the raft SDG are riding on in The Caribbean the same one Sora, Riku, and Kairi made? If so I wonder if we could stop by on Destiny Islands to pick it up

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

So is the raft SDG are riding on in The Caribbean the same one Sora, Riku, and Kairi made? If so I wonder if we could stop by on Destiny Islands to pick it up

I was under the impression that that raft got destroyed in Dream Drop Distance by Ursula.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I was under the impression that that raft got destroyed in Dream Drop Distance by Ursula.

And where else would it end up besides Davy Jones’ Locker? The Black Pearl was fixed there after being destroyed by the Kraken, so the raft could have been as well. :D

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

And where else would it end up besides Davy Jones’ Locker? The Black Pearl was fixed there after being destroyed by the Kraken, so the raft could have been as well. :D

Great observation!! I'm going to actually stick with that headcannon until proven otherwise :)

Zip you really should be a mod.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

It's nice knowing Nomura did want to put in a certain property all the way back in kh1. Never thought i would see him mention the name and give reasons why it was scrapped.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

That's a fun idea. Though, the pearl ended up there because the Kraken, Jones' main lackey, swallowed the entire thing and Jack whole.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

That's a fun idea. Though, the pearl ended up there because the Kraken, Jones' main lackey, swallowed the entire thing and Jack whole.

Well in a way it could still parallel what happened in DDD since Ursula is part squid, lol

mytomxxx

I was watching Wreck-It Ralph again, and watamovie, made me cry so much...
The entire movie I was thinking, oh this would be great in the Kh3, this too, this too, this too... Even the boss could be the Turbo/Insect. Would work so fun, and the minigames...

The entire world is pretty unique when comparing with the others disney worlds revealed. And the Venelope being a Poh. So many cool stuffs

I know, Ralph already appear as a Link and people say this makes unlakely to his world feature into the game.
But Genie was a Summon and had his world didnt?

And other thing is that Links are different than Summons, Links as nomura said in a interview (correct me if i'm wrong) that Links are like using your friends power, it is sorta watch D-Link in BBS is meant to be. So how can he lend a friend's (ralph) power if he even meet him before? (Besides even Malificent is a D-Link). But anyway, I think we can still have hope.

Please give me wreck t.t

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Lately I've started to think Brave is going to be in KH3. One of the reasons being I have a strong feeling Sora will have a keyblade transformation that will turn his keyblade into a Bow and Arrow.

redcrown

Awards

How about Merlin exchanges the Winnie the Pooh book that's collecting dust on his shelf at the local HB library for a Mary Poppins pop up book? Bam instant lighthearted minigame world that's new.

Or a mini Disneyland based world, with ride themed challenges where you earn your roller coaster attacks? I'm half expecting this is where were going to get them.

shady543

Awards

Lately I've started to think Brave is going to be in KH3. One of the reasons being I have a strong feeling Sora will have a keyblade transformation that will turn his keyblade into a Bow and Arrow.

okay as much as i do not like brave, i admit i want it now just so sora having a bow and arrow can be a thing

kingsoraful

Awards

Gamerjoints put in a new vid of what he thinks the world order will be including the remaining 2 unknown Disney Worlds. He thinks it's Atlantis and Jungle Book.

I however believe it's likely Princess and the Frog and TJB.

I don't think they'll put Brave in KH3 cause there's already two Pixar worlds. I do however think Merida could be in the game just not her world.

Neo_

Awards

9 seems to be the number everyone's looking at, so here's what I would've done:

Toy Story
Monsters
Nemo - new world, less boring than Pirates, the fish thing would've been fine (I didn't hate Atlantica in KH1)
Fantasia (looking very likely at this point -- maybe a side quest for Mickey and Riku)
Peter Pan - I would've brought this back, taken advantage of all of Neverland and given it the proper treatment where you could've flown over the city
Jungle Book - Mowgli and Baloo pls (this is happening)
Robin Hood - perhaps the most ideal world that everyone hates
Great Muppet Caper - yup, let's catch those thieves red-handed with SD&G
Roger Rabbit - greatest underdog pick

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

It's so... Expected. It makes me doubt that rusemaster Nomura will bring us there again. It also seems like it's bound to BBS.

Well Nomura did say that we could only visit certain places once. Keyblade Graveyard could qualify since there is still the matter of Terra's Lingering Will.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Well Nomura did say that we could only visit certain places once. Keyblade Graveyard could qualify since there is still the matter of Terra's Lingering Will.

We may appear there for a quick ruse but then Xehanort will probably lead us to an all new location. KH3 wouldn't just have us battle it out in an old location.

Back