• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ImVentus

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

1 animal focused world, to seperate from the monsters and human worlds is all I want to see included. 100 Acre Wood doesn't count since it's stuffed animals. Not real ones.

kingsoraful

Awards

3 more worlds.

Jungle Book - Because it deserves to finally be in KH3
Atlantis or Treasure Planet
Either Agrabah or Princess and the Frog.

HakaishinChampa

Awards

My predictions in Bold

Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower
Radiant Garden/100 Acre Wood
Dark World (Riku Segment)
Castle Oblivion/Cable Town
Keyblade Graveyard
Kingdom Hearts
Destiny Islands (Post-Game World/DLC)
Corona
Arendelle
Toy Box
Monstropolis
San Fransokyo
The Caribbean
The Lost Empire
A Galaxy Far Far Away x Deep Space (Lilo and Stitch/Star Wars Crossover)

horto12485

Awards

3 more worlds.

Jungle Book - Because it deserves to finally be in KH3
Atlantis or Treasure Planet
Either Agrabah or Princess and the Frog.

I think it's already too Late to add Treasure Planet in the Game it could probably be saved for the Next Game.

dianted

Awards

Due to each Disney world having a Seeker, and there being 10 of them to be divided (not including MX and Ansem/Xemnas due to them being in Twilight Town), that leaves 3 Disney worlds left- not including 100 Acre Woods.

The Princess and the Frog seems like a near definite, as it's the only newer Disney film not being used.

Besides that, I'm not sure. I believe Atlantis is still a possibility, while I can also see Aladdin or The Incredibles working, but after the wildcard of PotC, nothing seems "accurate."

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I'm of the very firm opinion that Jungle Book, Atlantis, and Treasure Planet are not likely options for KH3. But, until the game's out, you never really know.

I think people are being far too conservative with the world ideas, though. Nomura loves shocking people, and I bet you anything that the last world revealed will be one that no one is predicting. So, average guesses and properties seem like a waste of imagination.

horto12485

Awards

I'm of the very firm opinion that Jungle Book, Atlantis, and Treasure Planet are not likely options for KH3. But, until the game's out, you never really know.

I think people are being far too conservative with the world ideas, though. Nomura loves shocking people, and I bet you anything that the last world revealed will be one that no one is predicting. So, average guesses and properties seem like a waste of imagination.

I'm guessing that Jungle Book, Treasure Planet and Atlantis would be saved for the Next Saga then kinda sad this game is only going to have Disney Properties that were already chosen for the Game (Hercules, Frozen, Toy Story, Pirates, Tangled, Big Hero 6, Monsters Inc, Princess and the Frog and 100 Acre Wood).

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Well what else is there? We now know for certain that any film after 2014 is impossible. He said PotC was the only live action world so no Star Wars, Marvel, or any other life action film. The only other thing I can think of that would be considered "out of the box" is a world based on Disneyland.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Yeah the issue is there really isn't anything really outta the box left. Unless y'know they use something people would never expect to get full traditional worlds like Dumbo/Bambi etc

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

disneyland like world is intresing it could also explain where the ride coming from

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Well what else is there? We now know for certain that any film after 2014 is impossible. He said PotC was the only live action worlds

He didn't say that. He said they wanted at least one live action world.

For Kingdom Hearts III, I wanted to do at least one live-action movie.

There are plenty of weird 80s cult classics, animated shorts, live-action classics, and direct-to-video properties to pull from. Most of which are infinitely more interesting than insisting Jungle Book is in it because it got cut from every game it's been in.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Pretty sure that Pirates is the shocking world reveal. Nobody really called out the third entry of the franchise to be a world in the game let alone a Live-Action world returning.

And judging from recent interviews, it seems as though San Fransokyo is going to be the last world shown off.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

There are plenty of weird 80s cult classics, animated shorts, live-action classics, and direct-to-video properties to pull from. Most of which are infinitely more interesting than insisting Jungle Book is in it because it got cut from every game it's been in.
I mean some cut worlds did make it in at some point (Fantasia, Pridelands, Monsters Inc, Toy Story). That's a decent enough reason to still think Jungle Book has a shot.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

So I have two suggestions for out-of-the-box worlds.

Oz, The Great and Powerful. The film was released when worlds were being chosen so it would have been on the radar at the time. There should be no licensing issues since Oz is public domain and it would be an extremly unique topsy-turvy fantasy setting. It would definitely be visually appealing. As far as themes go, Theodora being turned into the Wicked Witch could tie in to how good characters like Aqua have fallen to darkness. Maybe she would even be the Organization member there. I think there’s some interesting stuff they could do with it.

The other suggestion is probably even more out of the box as it isn’t based on a movie. (Let’s not y’all about the movie it inspired.)

Haunted Mansion, built as a subworld in Princess and the Frog since that film and the ride are both set in New Orleans. Seeing as I don’t think PATF will have party members, Sora, Donald, and Goofy could stumble across the mansion as they’re exploring the bayou and Tiana and the others wouldn’t need to be involved. It wouldn’t need to feature much actual plot, but would mainly be about exploring the mansion and discovering its many secrets. It would kind of be like if Sora, Donald, and Goofy stumbled into an episode of Scooby Doo as far as any cutscenes go.

Since most worlds seem to be focusing on those wide open spaces, it would be cool to change it up a little bit and put us in an enclosed area like Beast’s Castle was. Of course, there would be obligatory appearances from the famous 999 Happy Haunts like the Hitchhiking Ghosts, who become a summon or attraction flow after completing the scenario.

Leaferian

Awards

What about Robin Hood? The old animated version where they are all animal people. Get Soea as some kind of fox or something, maybe a cat person. Donald and Goofy wouldn't need too much of a change to fit in aside from clothes.

I still would love a dark, spooky world with the loss of Nightmare Before Christmas. The Black Cauldron would be nice, I just don't find Monsters Inc to be spoopy enough.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'd tolerate a Black Cauldron world as long as they cut that annoying furball imp Gurgi.

disney233

Awards

disneyland like world is intresing it could also explain where the ride coming from

Doesn't that already fit with Disney Town/Castle?

saad

the live-action quota appears to be filled. I wish Alice (2010) is represented someway or another!

Awards

the live-action quota appears to be filled. I wish Alice (2010) is represented someway or another!

Personally, I don't much care for those films so I wouldn't mind seeing them passed over. However, I know Nomura has praised them in one interview or another. So you might just get your wish. Not sure if it'll be a full world but I could see him throwing something in there especially with how detailed the worlds are with cameos and easter eggs.

ImVentus

Awards

No offense Dandelion, but there are many ways that they could make a jungle world work. Again, about almost every canned world has appeared in KH at this point. So that argument has a point to exist. I don't understand why everyone is dismissing a more vibrant and diverse looking world with animals? So not a fan of the film, I get it and respect that, but if there is one thing that Nomura has succeeded with. It's to turn any property into something fresh and unexpected. I mean look what they did with The Three Musketeers, Fantasia. I didn't even like TNBC or Alice before KH, but thanks to the worlds I grew some joy for the films. Absolutely not betting such a concept to happen in KH3, but I'm not ruling out and won't until the world list is revealed.

Also, not every world in KH3 must connect with the Organization. It could work with Maleficent & Pete. Although I see Demyx being awesome in a jungle world, suits his laid back attitude.

Back