• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

Because I think seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend & ally in Elena could be real interesting to see! Also it as a DLC mini game world could work too. You should think about that! And apology excepted.

Ye but why do you want Elena in specific so much?

Kh3 2018

Phineas and ferb and star v the forces of evil would be much better than elena and it meets up with bh6 timeline

gibbs615

Ye but why do you want Elena in specific so much?

I already told you! Elena could be a GOOD FIT for another world in the KH universe! Seeing Elena fight off heartless with her light staff could be cool to see & like I said her making friends with Sora Donald & Goofy could be a cool thing to see!

KeybladeGuy

Awards

Ok hold up, my comment can be less harsher, apologies. But how about a question if I may, Gibbs, precisely why do you want Elena of Avalor to be in KH3? I mean...it seems kinda doubtful in putting in a Disney world off of a very recent Kid's show. Only show-based world that made the cut was Steamboat Willie, and I mean it made sense. I'm kinda doubtful we'll get anything other than that, apologies for the lashout.

It'd be best to just drop it. That guy is obsessed with that kid's show along with the other one Sofia the First. He constantly brings these shows up even in irrelevant topics.

disney233

Awards

It'd be best to just drop it. That guy is obsessed with that kid's show along with the other one Sofia the First. He constantly brings these shows up even in irrelevant topics.

So I've noticed. Eh whatever.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'd be cool with an American Dragon Jake Long world.

Kh3 2018

Yes please that'd be awesome

gibbs615

They're good ideas for worlds in the game to me okay?! Geez

Kh3 2018

Sophia the first might work but it definitely doesn't fit as well as star vs the forces of evil and phineas and ferb as well American dragon duck tales and chipn dale rescue rangers subplot in disney town/castle

DraceEmpressa

Awards

Just asking, were there ever an agreement that SE can't put their anime or manga into KH? because I lowkey wants worlds from SE anime/manga, but most of them even at their best are anti-hero, and villain protagonist at worst.

gibbs615

Sophia the first might work but it definitely doesn't fit as well as star vs the forces of evil and phineas and ferb as well American dragon duck tales and chipn dale rescue rangers subplot in disney town/castle

Well it fits to me cause seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend in Sofia would be COOL to see!

HakaishinChampa

Awards

I'm not sure if I posted in this thread yet, maybe I did a couple years ago on a different account...anyways;

Jungle Book - It's been long over due for us to have another Jungle World, last one was Deep Jungle in Kingdom Hearts, correct? I could see the world acting similar to Deep Jungle and it would be a great replacement for the Tarzan Franchise, at least temporarily. They could probably use the whole Deep Jungle plot in one visit. I'd like to see Powerwilds to return also.

Wonderland (2010) - Hopefully we end up in a Princess of Heart world and I feel like this world would be perfect. I'm sure we won't get Pirates of the Caribbean in this game so we won't have a realistic world and this would be perfect for a realistic world and to have Johnny Depp in the game. (At least his likeness) I liked Wonderland in Kingdom Hearts 1 and with the next-gen hardware it'd be perfect to make the world ever crazier. Why the 2010 film? I was thinking it could be a mashup of both the Animated film and 2010 film, Wonderland is a confusing, mysterious place and maybe - somehow the world has another dimension inside of it. I'd like to fight the Jabberwocky as a boss. The live-action Alice could be our partner and we could maybe fight Kefka as a secret boss here.

Hawaii - Lilo and Stitch is really iconic and I'd love to see it in the game. Maybe we can also find the experiments across all the worlds like the Puppies in KH1. We could fight some of them too. The world would take place after we save Aqua and Ventus and the both of them (or at least one of them) are our party members in this world along with Stitch. In this world we get a clue in saving Terra. Terranort shows up in this world and we almost get through to him, with the power of friendship.

Awards

Wreck It Ralph because it's a movie about a video game in a video game. Inception. Also the characters are all really strong, the world has the potential to be huge with putting in the 3 featured games, and can include a racing minigame.

Frozen. I know everyone groans in disgust about this but it was a really good movie. It's action packed, has a lot of enemies that could be buffed up to be bosses and minibosses, and the scenery is fantastic.

Lion King 2. Nomura' s favorite movie was Lion King, and KH3 takes place 15 a few years later than KH2 so Simba could be a daddy by then. I loved the plot too and it preaches abour how there's no 'us' and 'them'. That would tie well into the light and dark main theme.

the red monster

Awards

Wreck It Ralph because it's a movie about a video game in a video game. Inception. Also the characters are all really strong, the world has the potential to be huge with putting in the 3 featured games, and can include a racing minigame.

Frozen. I know everyone groans in disgust about this but it was a really good movie. It's action packed, has a lot of enemies that could be buffed up to be bosses and minibosses, and the scenery is fantastic.

Lion King 2. Nomura' s favorite movie was Lion King, and KH3 takes place 15 a few years later than KH2 so Simba could be a daddy by then. I loved the plot too and it preaches abour how there's no 'us' and 'them'. That would tie well into the light and dark main theme.
they confirmed pride lands won't be back, sadly.

the red monster

Awards

That was mistranslated, I believe.
god please.. this is my fav kh2 world.
fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg

Kh3 2018

I want Halloween town so bad favorite world from 1 and 2

disney233

Awards

I want Halloween town so bad favorite world from 1 and 2

I mean question is how will it work? I feel just like Wonderland Halloween Town might be done. Plus I have doubts of Oogie being revived a second time just for the Oogie's Revenge storyline...which I doubt will be used.

HakaishinChampa

Awards

god please.. this is my fav kh2 world.
fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg
Don't quote me on this but I think it was Halloween Town that wasn't returning.

Halloween Town doesn't have that much plot, we could explore the other Holidays so that would be original but I think it's pretty dry to get content from it. Who would be the villain? Oogie Boogie again?

Pride Lands would be amazing to return, I like Lion Sora's moveset. The land would look beautiful in Unreal Engine 4. It would most likely follow the plot of the Lion King 2.

Kh3 2018

Lets imagine Halloween town Christmas town along with other holidays in the unreal engine 4 as well as all the potential original story ideas and we could have xigbar as the organization member and he's boss fight could be like a cross between the xigbar fight in kh2 and Pete in timeless river going all over the different holiday towns and jack and oogie boogie could have to work together because the world will be destroyed or have sally or a doctor finkelstin creation

Back