• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What do you want to see in KH3?

Eh, a Finding Nemo world doesn't sound that interesting. If we need an underwater world, might as well bring back Atlantica. Nomura stated that the world's would be used for story purposes and Atlantica could fulfill that more than Nemo

Muke

whatever
Awards

I would love to see LCDC return. Yeah, we just had the world and all that, but still. I guess I just think that DDD couldn't handle it right (because of whatever reason...). I dunno, I guess I just really wanna see Frollo return. Heh.They could do such great things with that world, so... whatever.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Eh, a Finding Nemo world doesn't sound that interesting. If we need an underwater world, might as well bring back Atlantica. Nomura stated that the world's would be used for story purposes and Atlantica could fulfill that more than Nemo

Yeah, Finding Nemo would just be... odd. Just trying to imagine Sora as a fish is giving me flashbacks to the Will Smith fish in Sharktale *shivers*

Honestly though, even Atlantica would be kind of weird. They already killed of Ursula twice and timeline-wise it would make no sense to do Little Mermaid 2 or 3.

Really, the best opportunity for Atlantica to come back would've been in Birth by Sleep, but they kind of already blew that opportunity.

I would love to see LCDC return. Yeah, we
just had the world and all that, but still. I guess I just think that DDD couldn't handle it right (because of whatever reason...). I dunno, I guess I just really wanna see Frollo return. Heh.They could do such great things with that world, so... whatever.

Yeah, I would like to see it again, but honestly it would purely just be to see the world re-done in modern-day graphics. Really, I think as far as story goes, DDD handled it fine, it was really just that the scene with Paris burning was so underwhelming in comparison to the movie.

gibbs615

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3

It certainly shows.

Protip: reply to multiple posts by going to each post you want to reply to, clicking on the icon to the right of "reply with quote," and click "reply with quote" once you've selected all the posts you want to address.
Thanks for the advice! I just didn't know exactly how to post while trying to say something to each reply they send to me.

BluePikmin11

Awards

For those who have seen the BFG movie, how would guys feel if that film had its own world in KH3?

I have not seen the film myself, but the premise of giants make the world seem like a promising idea.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

For those who have seen the BFG movie, how would guys feel if that film had its own world in KH3?

I have not seen the film myself, but the premise of giants make the world seem like a promising idea.

Haven't seen the movie yet (want to though), but I have read the book and seen the original cartoon.
I would prefer not personally just because I don't see how the story can integrate that well into KH.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Also from the trailers; they stuck pretty close to the book. I'd <3 to go see it myself since I'm a Dahl fan (and a lot of his books have just been murdered as movies, sadly) but we're kinda lacking on money at the moment.

So if they did, they'd have to deal with LICENSING FEES too. Um, prolly no...

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

There was no good reason for Frollo not to fight Sora in KH3D. The biggest shame of that world and the ultimate failure this series keeps reliving is that the world of Hunchback doesn't factor into the gameplay AT ALL. Not once in-game do you interact with any of the characters on the field. You can't summon the gargoyles for assistance. Quasimodo doesn't swing down and help you fight. Phoebus, a motherfucking knight with a sword doesn't fight with or against you at any point. Why even make a game with Disney properties in it if you're not going to let the GAME have anything to do with Disney?

BluePikmin11

Awards

I saw the BFG movie today! And it was a seriously magical movie.

You guys need to see. I really want to see it as a world in a future KH title.

Haven't seen the movie yet (want to though), but I have read the book and seen the original cartoon.
I would prefer not personally just because I don't see how the story can integrate that well into KH.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

gibbs615

I wonder if Nomura has thought about my idea and is considering it for the game cause he should know Sofia COULD be a good idea for KH3 as a mini-game world! AND YES I'M SAYING THIS AGAIN!!!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I wonder if Nomura has thought about my idea and is considering it for the game cause he should know Sofia COULD be a good idea for KH3 as a mini-game world! AND YES I'M SAYING THIS AGAIN!!!

nomura has never seen your idea and sofia the first will never be in kh jesus christ

Awards

Dude, he will never see your idea. Even if he did it probably won't happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Can we move on from Sofia the First? I will literally make it a rule that it can only be mentioned once every 6 months.

gibbs615

Can we move on from Sofia the First? I will literally make it a rule that it can only be mentioned once every 6 months.
Alright whatever! Ya know these people are REAL weird that they don't think this is a good idea.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Somehow I knew the moment I saw that username what the topic would be, rofl.
Such an old hat and while it was amusing for a while by now it is getting somewhat annoying.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

This guy is calling us the weird ones?
Oh the irony.

Beamer

Awards

I'm still desperatly waiting for a full Destiny Islands world personally. That mainland is so tempting in KH2 with that shot of Kairi walking away from it.

Back