• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3

As far as I can tell, most of this series' dialogue issues come from stuff getting lost or messed up in the translation. Would Gravity Falls translate very well to Japanese humor, and vice versa? I mean, I don't know a thing about either of them, but I'd bet that would be at least part of the problem.

It is a sacrifice we must make for the sake of a Gravity Falls world. They translate the show into Japanese so I'm sure they would find some solution. Something will always be lost in translation.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

imagine letting alex hirsch on the script in general tho. maybe they could throw in some touches like a gnome stowing away on the gummi ship. SHMEBULOCK.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

speaking of gravity falls for the story i could see them do an after story that takes place after the final after have master xehanort bring back to take over gravity falls again but with darkness power this is when sora comes in

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I got a better idea: let's save Gravity Falls for the next saga, so Bill Cipher can take over as the Recurring Disney Villain for Maleficent. And let him not be a blundering Team Rocket expy. How's that sound?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I got a better idea: let's save Gravity Falls for the next saga, so Bill Cipher can take over as the Recurring Disney Villain for Maleficent. And let him not be a blundering Team Rocket expy. How's that sound?
even better have bill kill of malefient at the end of the game so he can take over her over next saga

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I'd rather let GF die with dignity. If anything, I wouldn't mind Bill appearing. His design is simple enough to not be ruined by 3D. Stan, Soos, and the twins would look fucking awful lmao

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I'd rather let GF die with dignity. If anything, I wouldn't mind Bill appearing. His design is simple enough to not be ruined by 3D. Stan, Soos, and the twins would look diddlying awful lmao
i know but afte rthe finale alex kind of left it open with note,stanford and stan leving to expore more mysteris and bill saying these before he died "MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN. I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN." but it was backwards

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

i know but afte rthe finale alex kind of left it open with note,stanford and stan leving to expore more mysteris and bill saying these before he died "MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN. I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN." but it was backwards

GF continuing through other means, such as comics or animation, would be fine. However, ending only to be weakly retreaded in KH3 to lesser effect than the original show, well, that'd be a shame.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

3D bill would be nice if they threw in a fun little detail like bill having too many ends haha

Ventus_

Awards

I've already added my opinion quite early on in this thread, primarily I'd like to see Treasure Planet with a utilization of Silver's split loyalties and Kingdom of The Sun, the scrapped concept of The Emperor's New Groove, particularly the dark aspects of Yzma's character that were abandoned. Basically, she wanted to banish the sun, to "snuff out the light" as she puts it in her villain song (which is featured on the soundtrack) how perfect is that for KH? It's just a shame Eartha Kit would not be able to reprise the role since she passed away.

Something else has recently occurred to me, though. In KHII, we get several random appearances by Stitch, could this be a foreshadow of his world appearing in III?

I'd also like to add The Princess and the Frog and Hunchback Of Notre Dame to my suggestions. 'The Princess and the Frog because Dr. Facilier aka 'The Shadow Man' is in league with dark spirits! How would that not be awesome in KH?!

'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' I've read is actually featured in DDD which I'll get to see soon, but why has it been absent from the main games? Seriously, how has there been no Frollo?!

Last edited:

redcrown

Awards

'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' I've read is actually featured in DDD which I'll get to see soon, but why has it been absent from the main games? Seriously, how has there been no Frollo?!

Get ready for one of the biggest KH disappointments ever. You'll wish they had never used it.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I really wish they would've introduced it in KH3 instead of DDD. It could have been so good!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Is there any world that fans of that film are happy with how it is depicted?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Is there any world that fans of that film are happy with how it is depicted?

the three musketeers

/ thread

Muke

whatever
Awards

Huh, I guess you are right. There will always be some unhappy fellas. ^^

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

lol just seems like the way to prosper is to have a general love for disney and not a specific one.

Ventus_

Awards

Get ready for one of the biggest KH disappointments ever. You'll wish they had never used it.

That's a matter of opinion.
I didn't have anything against it except that damn flower task in Sora's half. Could the objective have been any LESS clear?! I ran around like an idiot getting poisoned to death several times before I finally figured it out. XP

disney233

Awards

I honestly couldn't care less about a GF world. You don't need a world for a villain like Bill Cipher. Here's how I picture it: He tries to find a way out of Gravity Falls so he could escape to the real world, Maleficent negotiations with him that he could take over nor only HIS world but OTHER worlds. In exchange for his freedom, Bill needs to take care of the King and the other 7 Guardians of Light. Maleficent shakes his blue flamed hand, they seal the deal, and Bill goes free to hunt for Sora, Donald, Goofy, the King and all the other 7 Guardians.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Would Alex Hirsch realistically be like "yeah it's cool use Bill but not the rest of GF" then happily voice Bill? I don't really think he would. Pretty certain that it would be a package deal, regardless of how creatively Bill can be used outside of GF.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i'd want to see all the residents of gravity falls again, not just bill. if they wanted to start with bill and introduce GF later then that's cool, but to outright exclude it? hell naw.

Back