• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

(I kind of think Castle Oblivion won't be explorable, at least not as we know it)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I don't think there'd really be anything to explore without the world cards. I mean, it'd just be a lot of white room like the last stage of CoM. Like that castle's interior wasn't boring enough...

There's the exterior and hidden rooms.

.xone

Awards

I don't know why but I can't ignore my feeling thinking that Twillight Town or Keyblade Graveyard is Daybreak Town

gibbs615

I say the world of the GARGOYLES should be in KH3!

Denne

I want Hunchback from Notre Dame, Sleepy Hollow, more of Fantasia and a World from 101 dalmatians and The Rescuers.

gibbs615

I STILL also say that "Sofia the First" should be in it as a mini-game world!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

and I'll put my card on the table and say that I hope "Sofia the First" never makes it into KH

Scorpio

I don't think there'd really be anything to explore without the world cards. I mean, it'd just be a lot of white room like the last stage of CoM. Like that castle's interior wasn't boring enough...

That's true, though there could still be potential for some creative design. Like you said, of the...what, 26 floors to this castle we the players are mostly only familiar with the "White Rooms" (As described by Ansem in his notes from KHII). Castle Oblivion already has this eerie, ethereal feel to it anyways, and since the only clear reason to return is to retrieve the sleeping Ventus, one could speculate Xemnas (Or whoever) went to protective measures to make sure Ven could not be found so easily; that the abandoned Castle now functions as a labyrinthine, M.C. Escher-style puzzle one must traverse through in order to find Ven.

Vulpeus1041

I want the Kingdom of the Sun, and for Kronk to be revealed as a keyblade wielder. Patrick Warburton and Sora teaming up to fight Ansem? Of course.

Kronk as a keyblade weirder is not so great, next you'll day you want jumba and pleekly as welders too

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Kronk as a keyblade weirder is not so great, next you'll day you want jumba and pleekly as welders too

41147ba74ef755d2cd705a5ca0ee0c71.jpg

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

You must be new around here... ​don't take Launchpad TOO seriously or you'll end up as part of the joke.

Vulpeus1041

Lol yeah, but I will say that some characters would have some nice keyblades, who do you think should have one and what would it look like

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Lol yeah, but I will say that some characters would have some nice keyblades, who do you think should have one and what would it look like
Maybe you should start a new thread about that, rather than in a pre-existing topic, yeah?

Vulpeus1041

You must be new around here... ​don't take Launchpad TOO seriously or you'll end up as part of the joke.

I did mean it as a joke though, cuz I can picture jumba forging his own mad scientist keyblade.

Shay

for the 5 millionth time, i would like to see treasure planet as a world. i would also like to see atlantis: the lost empire.

i have said that about every game since the first. :(
i'm so sad about it i don't even have the energy to talk about how great of world's they'd be.

Empress Mitsuru

for the 5 millionth time, i would like to see treasure planet as a world. i would also like to see atlantis: the lost empire.

i have said that about every game since the first. :(
i'm so sad about it i don't even have the energy to talk about how great of world's they'd be.
If they do Atlantis as a world maybe Fang from FF13 could be the guest party member.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

If they do Atlantis as a world maybe Fang from FF13 could be the guest party member.
that would be pretty boss. Also I'll say it again, Gaurdains of the Galaxy worlds. Or heck a MCU world so Sora and the person can become Avengers.

Empress Mitsuru

One Disney film I NEVER want to see as a world is Home on the Range.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I don't like the "realistic" looking worlds like the Pirates of the Caribbean in KH2 and Tron in DDD. It just looks awkward and weird, I hope there won't be any of that in KH3. I loved Deed Jungle from the first game so maybe a Junglebook world would be nice? Or Pocahontas. Some kind of a jungle/forest world would be amazing, Brother Bear could work too. And maybe Finding Nemo instead of Atlantica for the water world?

My favorite KH worlds are always the original ones though, so I hope we'll get nice ones, especially a cool final world.

appleboy82791

Awards

I don't like the "realistic" looking worlds like the Pirates of the Caribbean in KH2 and Tron in DDD. It just looks awkward and weird, I hope there won't be any of that in KH3. I loved Deed Jungle from the first game so maybe a Junglebook world would be nice? Or Pocahontas. Some kind of a jungle/forest world would be amazing, Brother Bear could work too. And maybe Finding Nemo instead of Atlantica for the water world?

My favorite KH worlds are always the original ones though, so I hope we'll get nice ones, especially a cool final world.

It's very possible you may get your wish. We know that Nomura has tried to put a Jungle Book world in KH before (specifically in BBS). And many people consider it to be one of the more likely worlds to appear in KH3. But only time will tell for sure.

Back