• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Don't forget the dino-segment from Fantasia.

I know KH likes to throw in a wild-card type world as a surprise but I'd beyond stunned if they put that Dino-2000 movie in. In terms of notoriety/popularity it's probably in their F-class.
Oh yeah. All the more reason why Symphony of Sorcerey should come back for KH3.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

I might have been to there maybe once before permanently moving from California to Florida. It's been a while, but now that you mention it, it does sound familiar...

Holy crap, I almost forgot about that one, too! I used to watch that show in my grandparent's house all the time as a kid.

It was called before "Countdown to Extinction" then Dinosaurs was released by Disney and the ride ended up getting renamed.

[video=youtube;TpA4K1901V4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpA4K1901V4[/video]

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Although, I'd gladly take a Dinosaurs world before Chicken Little.

I'd like to beat up Buck Cluck (AKA worst movie dad in history) if they actually make Chicken Little a thing. But on the topic of that, DON'T MAKE CHICKEN LITTLE A THING!

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Obviously I haven't read all 98 comments on this thread yet, but anyone for Atlantis: the Lost Empire? I think, out of all the ideas for worlds in that era of Disney, it would be the best choice by far! (not to mention the animation is GORGEOUS!)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I'd like to beat up Buck Cluck (AKA worst movie dad in history) if they actually make Chicken Little a thing. But on the topic of that, DON'T MAKE CHICKEN LITTLE A THING!

Honestly I'd forgive having a Chicken Little world if we could do this because omg was he the worst father I have ever seen in a Disney film, or any film where we're supposed to like him, for that matter.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Square said upcoming films are potential kh world's so the good dinosaur would make a good candidate for countless reasons.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Square said upcoming films are potential kh world's so the good dinosaur would make a good candidate for countless reasons.
But if KH3 comes out before The Good Dinosaur, it doesn't make sense for it to be in KH3. whouldnt they just be spoiling the movie?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

But if KH3 comes out before The Good Dinosaur, it doesn't make sense for it to be in KH3. whouldnt they just be spoiling the movie?
Nah, The Good Dinosaur is coming out November this year. I doubt KHIII will come out before that.

Last edited:

namine_ftw

The world I want to see the most is the Great Mouse Detective. I know the chances are extremely slim (does Nomura even know this movie exists?), but I always loved this movie. I want to see Sora interact with Basil, and I want a Ratigan boss fight.

I also really want Pocahontas and Robin Hood. Honestly, I'm surprised Pocahontas hasn't happened yet. It would be so cool to explore the "new world," fight Ratcliffe, etc. And how cool would it be to have Robin Hood in your party?

And this is definitely waaay more of a stretch than the Great Mouse Detective, but I really want a Gravity Falls world. I love that show, and would love to see Sora interact with Mabel and Dipper, get ripped off by Stan, etc. And of course, Bill.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

The world I want to see the most is the Great Mouse Detective. I know the chances are extremely slim (does Nomura even know this movie exists?), but I always loved this movie. I want to see Sora interact with Basil, and I want a Ratigan boss fight.

I also really want Pocahontas and Robin Hood. Honestly, I'm surprised Pocahontas hasn't happened yet. It would be so cool to explore the "new world," fight Ratcliffe, etc. And how cool would it be to have Robin Hood in your party?

And this is definitely waaay more of a stretch than the Great Mouse Detective, but I really want a Gravity Falls world. I love that show, and would love to see Sora interact with Mabel and Dipper, get ripped off by Stan, etc. And of course, Bill.

I think the Great Mouse Detective would be a great fit! Maybe it's because I watched the Aristocats beforehand and I was ready for anything even slightly engaging, but I remember being really engaged during the Great Mouse Detective! I would SO love to pummel Ratigan!

For Pocahontas... eh. That movie was so boring, I'm not sure I'd like to go through that again. but the movie would seem to fit in sort of well, so if they wanted to implement the world in Kingdom Hearts, I guess they could do it fine.

Robin Hood would be awesome! I would LOVE to fight those rhino guys that work for the king, as well as have Robin Hood in my party!

Gravity Falls probably won't go in xD but it would be awesome

Awards

You are so cool :)

For Pocahontas... eh. That movie was so boring, I'm not sure I'd like to go through that again. but the movie would seem to fit in sort of well, so if they wanted to implement the world in Kingdom Hearts, I guess they could do it fine.

@Goron, But it has some of the best songs in all the Disney movies. And it's for environmentalists like me. :p

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

@Goron, But it has some of the best songs in all the Disney movies. And it's for environmentalists like me. :p

I totally have to agree with you about the songs part! It reminds me of Hunchback of Notre Dame of adult-oriented themes in songs for a kids movie, like "Hellfire" instead of "Savages"

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

Well here are some likely scenarios for Pixar worlds:
2012-02-12-kingdomhearts2.png

You're welcome

namine_ftw

Haha, that comic is great. I didn't like Cars when I saw it but that picture actually really makes me want to see it in KH.

I think the Great Mouse Detective would be a great fit! Maybe it's because I watched the Aristocats beforehand and I was ready for anything even slightly engaging, but I remember being really engaged during the Great Mouse Detective! I would SO love to pummel Ratigan!

Oooh, the Aristocats! I totally forgot about that movie! That would make a great world to visit too!

I think it's the only Disney Renaissance movie they haven't done yet, which is why I found it strange that it's been ignored for so long. My main reason for wanting it in is that I just want to jump off those enormous cliffs as Sora xD

You are so cool :)

:D

Awards

I think it's the only Disney Renaissance movie they haven't done yet, which is why I found it strange that it's been ignored for so long. My main reason for wanting it in is that I just want to jump off those enormous cliffs as Sora xD

Disney Renaissance.... never heard that term before but it's interesting. You should post a thread on that. I'm kinda interested because I studied the Renaissance in college. My major was European Studies: Early Modern Period (1450-1789).

namine_ftw

The history of the Disney animation studios is really fascinating. The Disney Renaissance is considered to be the period of time from The Little Mermaid to Tarzan (1989-1999) where they made a bunch of new, successful movies. After Walt and Roy's death the company floundered quite a bit, and after the Black Cauldron was a huge box office flop the animation department was actually in serious trouble.
It's weird to think that there was ever a time where the company was actually struggling, considering how they are now.

Awards

The history of the Disney animation studios is really fascinating. The Disney Renaissance is considered to be the period of time from The Little Mermaid to Tarzan (1989-1999) where they made a bunch of new, successful movies. After Walt and Roy's death the company floundered quite a bit, and after the Black Cauldron was a huge box office flop the animation department was actually in serious trouble.
It's weird to think that there was ever a time where the company was actually struggling, considering how they are now.

It's interesting you say that because I always thought of the Little Mermaid being the start of the new era of Disney films, especially with the new aspect of trying to make Disney movies much more like musicals. Tarzan, I would say, was probably my last Disney film I really liked before Princess and the Frog. So it's funny that that's the time period. What's the original period (like Sleeping Beauty/Jungle Book/Pinocchio)? Classic Disney? Disney Antiquity? LOL

P.S. So sad Black Cauldron was a flop. I loved it. I went out and bought the book series.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

I’ve heard the periods referred to as the Golden Age (Snow White to Bambi), the Silver Age (Cinderella to The Jungle Book), and the Renaissance (TLM to Tarzan). The period between The Jungle Book and The Little Mermaid is always spoken about as the "Dark Ages." lol

Last edited:

Morgenstern

Awards

I’ve heard the periods referred to as the Golden Age (Snow White to Bambi), the Silver Age (Cinderella to The Jungle Book), and the Renaissance (TLM to Tarzan). The period between The Jungle Book and The Little Mermaid is always spoken about as the "Dark Ages." lol

What would that make the Princess And the Frog to Big Hero 6 era then? the Modern Age

Anyway the term Renaissance, due to the name sake era of history evokes a feeling of rediscovery and a return to form, hence why it gets used in cases such as Disney's TLM/Tarzan era

Back