• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NeoshadowXC

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Wow, thanks for this! I think worlds that fill already existing archetypes are likely. Therefore, here are the worlds I think will replace previously existing ones
Tarzan = Jungle Book
Atlantica = Atlantis / Nemo
Wonderland = Toy Story / A Bugs Life

I think some others will be The Great Mouse Detective and Pirates 2/3

Scorseselover

Honey I Shrunk the Kids would be a pretty tough one to work with

MegaCore5

Awards
What about the islands from Swiss family Robinson I know it's an old movie that is very close to my heart since I watch it since I very little :)
Treasure planet and the emperors new groove should be in kh somewhere as well!

I wonder how Saving Mr. Banks would fit
It simply wouldn't fit in... Are you perhaps saying Mary Poppins could be in KH? It might be a stretch but maybe this could work out...

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaCore5

Awards

I didn't say anything about a musical/mini game world, I said reference in a world that's based from the movie.
although no one else would agree with me I actually enjoyed Ariels singing world it got a lot of hate even though this was an original idea... Disney is very known for having musicals in almost every animated film so having musical world into them hearts only makes sense.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

although no one else would agree with me I actually enjoyed Ariels singing world it got a lot of hate even though this was an original idea... Disney is very known for having musicals in almost every animated film so having musical world into them hearts only makes sense.

I liked Atlantica in KH2, mainly because I grew up the music of Disney.

davidXIIIaxel

I liked Atlantica in KH2, mainly because I grew up the music of Disney.
i grew up on disney movies when i was young but my all time favorite was beauty and the beast, especially in kingdom hearts 2 when they added that world. it brought me back into the old times.

MegaCore5

Awards

So if there's another musical world in K each three what would it be? Besides atlantica... Because apparently no one else liked that...

davidXIIIaxel

So if there's another musical world in K each three what would it be? Besides atlantica... Because apparently no one else liked that...
i think they should bring back the symphany of sorcery back i really liked that world

MegaCore5

Awards

Hey fantasia musical world would be perfect game KH three! Just because there is no singing doesn't mean it's not a musical necessarily.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

i think they should bring back the symphany of sorcery back i really liked that world

This was one of my favorite worlds in DDD. While it had more of a lack of story than the other worlds (for obvious reasons), it felt the most unique to me and I probably remember it the most out of all of them (if not the most, then a close second to Traverse Town)

davidXIIIaxel

This was one of my favorite worlds in DDD. While it had more of a lack of story than the other worlds (for obvious reasons), it felt the most unique to me and I probably remember it the most out of all of them (if not the most, then a close second to Traverse Town)
yeah i really liked traverse town aswell. it was just so beautiful in color. lots of it too. as with the symphany or sorcery its beautiful with the environment and the tree and all that good stuff

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Not only was the environment beautiful, but it felt very interactive to me. I also loved how each area felt distinctly different from the last, it kept things fresh.

davidXIIIaxel

it really did keep thing fresh thats for sure :) i love it so much i go there alot when i play

Back