• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: 100 Acre Wood

100 Acre Woods did appear as a command board in BBS.

That's true, but Eel seemed to be implying it was an actual world in every game minus DDD and I don't really consider a command board as being an actual world myself :p Not that it matters much for that particular topic, since there are two other games it was not present in anyway haha.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Any of you ever heard of Illusion of Gaia (or Illusion of Time over in Europe)?

I think that Enix technically has a claim to it since they published it. If they can put anything related to that game into Kingdom Hearts III, then I'd be happy. Here's a video detailing parts of the game:

[video=youtube;1RkNE1nYZcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RkNE1nYZcE[/video]

Awards

A Wreck-It Ralph world, definitely. I would do anything legal to fight King Candybug as a boss. He just lends himself perfectly to it.

And I could totally see Elsa as a world-exclusive support character, just to name one reason for a Frozen world.

SoraForeverKH

Re: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

The Worlds I'd like to see in Kingdom Hearts III are:

#1 Pocahontas: appearanceee this movie being a beautiful and colorful World for Sora and co. to visit. I also think the movie's story would fit perfectly in KHIII, since the game's main plot
will be about a Keyblade War. The characters will be able to relate to one another. So, I hope to see this World make an appearance.

#2 Tangled: I know this film is a Pixar movie, but I hope to see it in KHIII. The story would be fun for Sora to get involved in. He could help Rapunzel fulfill her greatest dream and join
Eugene and Rapunzel on their quest while defending his new friends from the Heartless threatening their World. I think this World definitely shows KH potential. I loved this movie!

#3 The Black Cauldron: I can see this movie being a great World in the game. It tells of an interesting tale about a legendary cauldron, which a most frightening villain seeks to find.
The main characters are two teenagers, who would be perfect for the KH main characJul to interact with since they're also in their teens. The end of the World's story would lead to a battle
against the evil Horned King. I can certainly see this villain working with Master Xehanort in some way, too.

#4 Incredibles: Now this film would be awesome to see in KH! I loved the movie when it came out. The heroic characters would be a blast for Sora and his friends to interact with. The scenery
from this movie would be so colorful to see on a HD game console and TV. There could be so many epic battles for Sora to take part in. There are big round robots, security guards and of
course the main bad guy, Syndrome. Again though, this film is also Pixar, but if Square Enix is able to use Pixar films they should definitely use it.

#5 Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 Dead Man's Chest: I liked playing in this World in KHII and would love to see a sequel of this World in KHIII. The main characters of KH would look really good with the more
real looking characters and scenary now that Square has invented Kingdom Shader. Davy Jones would really be a good main boss too. And with the movie being all about a certain heart, what better
story would fit into Kingdom Hearts. I can already see a huge Heartless guarding the chest with Davy Jones heart inside. I can also kinda see Captain Jack Sparrow making a bargain with Davy Jones
to trade Will and maybe even Sora, Donald and Goofy for his freedom. That would definitely be creepy, but that may not even happen in the game, it was just a suggestion that relates to the movie's plot.
But I think this film should make a return in KHIII.

#6 Lion King 2 Simba's Pride: Another film that should make a second appearance. I loved playing as Sora in a lion cub form, talk about a fun experience! I would love to see Sora and co. visit Simba and
Nala again, and meet their newborn cub, Kiara. Maybe the story wouldn't kick off from the beginning where Kiara is only a cub, but perhaps where she is more grown up. Sora and his friends could arrive
just as Kiara is starting her first hunt, leading to the spreading fire scene, where Kovu comes to the rescue. I would be so excited to see this movie in the next game!

#7 I'm having trouble deciding from these World ideas for the 7th choice, but here are a few of my picks: Monsters Inc., Brave or Chicken Little. Monsters Inc and Brave would be so cool to explore
through in the game. Monsters Inc has a good story and suitable villains, while Brave has breathtaking scenery graphics to enjoy on the PS4. They are both Pixar, so I'm not sure its possible for them to
make an appearance. I mentioned Chicken Little because the main character was a summon character in KHII, which would make sense for it to be in KHIII. So that World is more of a guess than a choice.

I can't wait for KHIII to finally release! I am so excited! It would be so cool if any of suggestions help Square Enix decide on which Worlds to put in KHIII. I enjoyed sharing my thoughts on KHInsider.
I promise I will continue to check this site for any KH updates. I check it daily. I will never forget my excitement when I first saw the KHIII trailer and announcement on insider in June 2013. That was epic!

Last edited:
Awards
Re: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

The Worlds I'd like to see in Kingdom Hearts III are:

#1 Pocahontas: appearanceee this movie being a beautiful and colorful World for Sora and co. to visit. I also think the movie's story would fit perfectly in KHIII, since the game's main plot
will be about a Keyblade War. The characters will be able to relate to one another. So, I hope to see this World make an appearance.

#2 Tangled: I know this film is a Pixar movie, but I hope to see it in KHIII. The story would be fun for Sora to get involved in. He could help Rapunzel fulfill her greatest dream and join
Eugene and Rapunzel on their quest while defending his new friends from the Heartless threatening their World. I think this World definitely shows KH potential. I loved this movie!

#3 The Black Cauldron: I can see this movie being a great World in the game. It tells of an interesting tale about a legendary cauldron, which a most frightening villain seeks to find.
The main characters are two teenagers, who would be perfect for the KH main characJul to interact with since they're also in their teens. The end of the World's story would lead to a battle
against the evil Horned King. I can certainly see this villain working with Master Xehanort in some way, too.

#4 Incredibles: Now this film would be awesome to see in KH! I loved the movie when it came out. The heroic characters would be a blast for Sora and his friends to interact with. The scenery
from this movie would be so colorful to see on a HD game console and TV. There could be so many epic battles for Sora to take part in. There are big round robots, security guards and of
course the main bad guy, Syndrome. Again though, this film is also Pixar, but if Square Enix is able to use Pixar films they should definitely use it.

#5 Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 Dead Man's Chest: I liked playing in this World in KHII and would love to see a sequel of this World in KHIII. The main characters of KH would look really good with the more
real looking characters and scenary now that Square has invented Kingdom Shader. Davy Jones would really be a good main boss too. And with the movie being all about a certain heart, what better
story would fit into Kingdom Hearts. I can already see a huge Heartless guarding the chest with Davy Jones heart inside. I can also kinda see Captain Jack Sparrow making a bargain with Davy Jones
to trade Will and maybe even Sora, Donald and Goofy for his freedom. That would definitely be creepy, but that may not even happen in the game, it was just a suggestion that relates to the movie's plot.
But I think this film should make a return in KHIII.

#6 Lion King 2 Simba's Pride: Another film that should make a second appearance. I loved playing as Sora in a lion cub form, talk about a fun experience! I would love to see Sora and co. visit Simba and
Nala again, and meet their newborn cub, Kiara. Maybe the story wouldn't kick off from the beginning where Kiara is only a cub, but perhaps where she is more grown up. Sora and his friends could arrive
just as Kiara is starting her first hunt, leading to the spreading fire scene, where Kovu comes to the rescue. I would be so excited to see this movie in the next game!

#7 I'm having trouble deciding from these World ideas for the 7th choice, but here are a few of my picks: Monsters Inc., Brave or Chicken Little. Monsters Inc and Brave would be so cool to explore
through in the game. Monsters Inc has a good story and suitable villains, while Brave has breathtaking scenery graphics to enjoy on the PS4. They are both Pixar, so I'm not sure its possible for them to
make an appearance. I mentioned Chicken Little because the main character was a summon character in KHII, which would make sense for it to be in KHIII. So that World is more of a guess than a choice.

I can't wait for KHIII to finally release! I am so excited! It would be so cool if any of suggestions help Square Enix decide on which Worlds to put in KHIII. I enjoyed sharing my thoughts on KHInsider.
I promise I will continue to check this site for any KH updates. I check it daily. I will never forget my excitement when I first saw the KHIII trailer and announcement on insider in June 2013. That was epic!

Tangled isn't Pixar its a Disney animated feature canon.

JonesDerHammer

I just hope there's no Star Wars involved in Kingdom Hearts, for Disney worlds? bit optimistic but a toy story world? atlantis would be good. I love worlds like Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town and Traverse, so maybe a new world like them? I dunno, Pirates of the Caribbean's should return, hope no atlantica, agrabah and halloween town. Who knows what new Disney worlds may appear.

h.e.hassanein

Honestly (I hope this doesn't go againt the rules of the board) it doesn't really matter what worlds are in the games as much as how they're done. I think KH1 was the best at designing the worlds, followed by BBS. Both of them made the worlds exciting to explore- I actually wanted to look for the stupid dalmatians and stickers! Not to mention how gorgeous they were :rolleyes:
KH2 on the other hand had beautiful worlds that were a drag to go around- they were all too straightforward. You just go through one (pretty straight) path that takes you through the whole world. Of course this excludes that cavey part of Radiant Garden that was added to KH2's final mix
I haven't played DDD but I think I heard the worlds were very well made as well.

Anyways, the worlds I'm most anxious to see are the non-Disney ones....the Disney worlds are rarely as interesting at the purely KH ones like traverse town, radiant garden, twilight town, the world that never was, etc etc etc. But this is KH so I guess I'd like to see ones that have the most to do with KH's plot.

If you ask me, in Birth By Sleep, along with the Princesses' worlds and the Mysterious Tower, Never Land was an important Disney world in the game. There is Terra's wooden keyblade. And Peter told Sora he could bring Kairi to Never Land sometime so she can learn to fly. Will it finally be possible? And of so, could they probably encounter the chest with the wooden keyblade?

This is exactly what I mean...it could be given a lot of relevance to the plot, whereas worlds like Port Royal were just put there for the sake of it.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

Honestly (I hope this doesn't go againt the rules of the board) it doesn't really matter what worlds are in the games as much as how they're done. I think KH1 was the best at designing the worlds, followed by BBS. Both of them made the worlds exciting to explore- I actually wanted to look for the stupid dalmatians and stickers! Not to mention how gorgeous they were :rolleyes:
KH2 on the other hand had beautiful worlds that were a drag to go around- they were all too straightforward. You just go through one (pretty straight) path that takes you through the whole world. Of course this excludes that cavey part of Radiant Garden that was added to KH2's final mix
I haven't played DDD but I think I heard the worlds were very well made as well.

Anyways, the worlds I'm most anxious to see are the non-Disney ones....the Disney worlds are rarely as interesting at the purely KH ones like traverse town, radiant garden, twilight town, the world that never was, etc etc etc. But this is KH so I guess I'd like to see ones that have the most to do with KH's plot.

This is exactly what I mean...it could be given a lot of relevance to the plot, whereas worlds like Port Royal were just put there for the sake of it.

The only problem with the Disney worlds are that they aren't implemented nearly as to the overall plot. From a design standpoint, though, I can see why the non-Disney worlds are more interesting (I have to agree myself on this matter). That being said, I think that there is potential for them, but since the non-Disney worlds don't have the limitations that the Disney ones do in terms of aesthetics and, to an extent, level design, then they most likely won't be quite as interesting to explore even with that feeling of nostalgia.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

To be fair, that problem on the irrelevance of Disney worlds was only glaringly present in KH2. Many of them were there for "nostalgia" and probably fanservice (what with the second visits and all), they had next to no contribution to the overarching storyline by trying too hard to follow the movies they hailed from, and the game truly could have done without most of them. I mean, really, Land of the Dragons and Pride Lands? Lion Sora was adorable and lovely and all, but removing those two worlds from the equation wouldn't have made any impact at all.

This is contrary to how Disney worlds were handled in KH1. True, a few of them didn't exactly have too much to do directly with the plot, but others did; these worlds had seen proper interactions between the Disney characters with both our heroes and the integration of the aspects of the game, such as Tarzan teaching Sora that your friends are always in your heart and that even a puppet can grow a heart, among others. We also saw the clash between Sora's and Riku's ideals in Monstro and Neverland, which themselves were a prelude to their showdown in Hollow Bastion; these worlds served a purpose, and that purpose was not simply as a playground for a cat-and-mouse chase.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

Fair enough. Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance did a much better job overall in terms of Disney worlds having some form of plot importance.

Jgray123487

Awards

Worlds(sorry for crappy spelling):
Agrahbah (aladdin 3)
Frozen
Atlantis T.L.E
Toy Story (1 or 3)
Lone Ranger
Brave
Nottingham(robin hood)
princess and the frog
treasure planet
Spaceship(secretsmall optional area)(wall-e)
Tangled

Mirage arena(new name instead herelol):Make so it can do multiple stories and every world is optional.Meet the Robinsons,(replace synthesize), star wars c3po and r2d2only(find something for them they give you a lightsaber keyblade),chalk drawing(Mary Poppins mini game world get certain prizes thatare hard to get in game), small arcade area for wreck it Ralph (haveonly sugar rush,heroes duty and fix it flex jr. playable areas.) andlastly can do special cups.

Jungle book
Blackcauldron(small optional world)
Frankweenie
Duckberg (ducktales)
Metroville(the Incredibles)
wonderland(short visit)
4 worlds from the other games (theworld never was, keyblade graveyard ,etc.)

Summons:
Darkwing Duck(get from launchpad after completing duckberg): goes around andfights bad guys to help sora ,finshes by either summoning histhunderquack and shoots the whole field and flys off with sora wavinggoodbye or summons the ratcatcher and sora jumps in the side while hehits a couple more bad guys, then sora jumps high in the sky while hefinshes doing a 360 with his cycle and drives off, sora landingpeacefully.
Eve (fromwall-e) :(get her for defeating Autopilot(secret boss) on the spaceship) (one of the most powerful summonin the game)Eve comes in and starts shooting people with her blaster.If she sees Sora injured will come to heal him and continuefighting. Last part of her summoning is spin shooting everything inthe room while Sora as a command has to dodge the lasers from hittinghim.After that gives him one more heal for the road and disappears.
Bambi (grownup):(first summon to get) Grown up Bambicharges and hits a target doing heavy amount of damage. When he hitsa target Hp bubbles drops regardless of the target.
Mater(fromcars) : (get him after beating Vanellopein a race) Mater drives around bumping into enemies causing damage.He finishes by realasing his tow cable and spins Sora around thearea with Sora using his keyblade to attack.

Thats it for nowlol.

SinKitty

Website
fanfictionunderground.org

Now, being as much of a Square Enix/Square Soft geek as I am, I would absolutely LOVE to see a Threads of Fate world. It would be possible since they mixed in TWEWY in KH: DDD. ToF would probably have an amazing keyblade if they based it on the Dewprism.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

What do you guys think about Deep Space from BBS appearing in KH3? Only instead of outer space, we would get to visit Hawaii.

Gram

Banned
Awards

If we get to see stitch again I'd rather it be on the Hawaii islands like in the movie personally. Wasn't to fond of the ship world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

If we get to see stitch again I'd rather it be on the Hawaii islands like in the movie personally. Wasn't to fond of the ship world.

Neither was I. I was kind of disappointed that they left Hawaii out of BBS.

Though if they do include Hawaii in KH3, I wonder how they would work around the fact the there was 12 years between BBS and KH3?

Gram

Banned
Awards

Though if they do include Hawaii in KH3, I wonder how they would work around the fact the there was 12 years between BBS and KH3?
Just say Stitch has been wandering space till that point. He randomly appeared in kh2 so it wouldn't be out of the question.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Just say Stitch has been wandering space till that point. He randomly appeared in kh2 so it wouldn't be out of the question.

That could work. After KH2, Stitch could have left Hollow Bastion and headed towards Hawaii were he meets Lilo

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

I haven't seen Lilo and Stitch in a while, but I suppose they can change the story a bit and say that Stitch was made 12 years before the events of Lilo and Stitch happened. I don't necessarily mind changes so long as they make sense and they tie into the overall story of the game - we don't need another Kingdom Hearts II scenario.

Another idea that I suppose could work is the whole "time moves differently in worlds" thing and have Stitch just hopping from planet to planet for 12 years while the Lilo and Stitch world hasn't really moved much in regards to time.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I haven't seen Lilo and Stitch in a while, but I suppose they can change the story a bit and say that Stitch was made 12 years before the events of Lilo and Stitch happened. I don't necessarily mind changes so long as they make sense and they tie into the overall story of the game - we don't need another Kingdom Hearts II scenario.

Another idea that I suppose could work is the whole "time moves differently in worlds" thing and have Stitch just hopping from planet to planet for 12 years while the Lilo and Stitch world hasn't really moved much in regards to time.

If they do have a Lilo and Stitch world in KH3, I'd rather they not go with the "time moves differently in certain worlds" schtick. It just seems kind of cheap.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

If they do have a Lilo and Stitch world in KH3, I'd rather they not go with the "time moves differently in certain worlds" schtick. It just seems kind of cheap.

I see what you mean. Personally, I like the first option that I posited myself, but that second option, while not the best, is still viable.

Back