• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

mean-girls-cast.jpg

Stop, this isn't FI!

Stop trying to make Motorcity happen. It's never going to happen.

You're rude, chay-chay :<

It's very possible. Titmouse staff know of Kingdom Hearts (regardless if any of them enjoy the series or not lol). Motorcity was aired in Japan (idk how successful it was I never really looked it up, but they dubbed it so that means something pretty big in my book)

And Nomura spends quite a lot of time watching TV and movies. Maybe he's seen it. It had to be on a list of "stuff from Disney recently".

it could happen. you never know

See, Swoosh gets it!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Stop, this isn't FI!

You're rude, chay-chay :<

It's very possible. Titmouse staff know of Kingdom Hearts (regardless if any of them enjoy the series or not lol). Motorcity was aired in Japan (idk how successful it was I never really looked it up, but they dubbed it so that means something pretty big in my book)

And Nomura spends quite a lot of time watching TV and movies. Maybe he's seen it. It had to be on a list of "stuff from Disney recently".
It was a mean girls reference to Fetch omg

diz12

Banned

So... you want to see Sofia's world in KH3 because Steamboat Willie is for kids? Those are... not exactly related, now, are they?

This isn't going anywhere. Just as Sign had said, you keep throwing out vague ideas with those one-liner-like responses of yours. I'm trying to help foster a worthwhile discussion, but I think someone here is not helping at all, and I hope it isn't me.
i got the idea form this[video=youtube_share;8g-fHKfcacY]http://youtu.be/8g-fHKfcacY[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i got the idea form this[video=youtube_share;8g-fHKfcacY]http://youtu.be/8g-fHKfcacY[/video]

From what I got...they stuck a bunch of stuff into a video and said "This is Kairi's journey!"

But why do you want Sofia the First? And how would it work?

diz12

Banned

From what I got...they stuck a bunch of stuff into a video and said "This is Kairi's journey!"

But why do you want Sofia the First? And how would it work?
ask the maker of the video. plus the the ending can be like this [video=youtube_share;PfsUIxCj5Zk]http://youtu.be/PfsUIxCj5Zk[/video] and the video facts:Radiant Garden kairi a princess their.Traverse Town who don't like this world.Jungles of Fun they try this in world two gamesSherwood Forest 3 boss =awsomeness Forests of the Wilds great movie plot National Tombs l.a moviesare kh2 and in ddd Dino Lands same thing with Forests of the Wilds Enchancia form Kairi-bunny,Donald-bird,goofy-sulrld puls replace 100 ache woods.Enchanted Domonion more storyline.

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

ask the maker of the video.

Wait a sec. Spockanort asked you why you want Sofia's world and how it would work because you were the one who brought it into the picture, and you told her to ask the creator of the video? What's that supposed to mean?

I think this is as far as I can go. Sorry, we can't have anything fruitful from this discussion. I'd like to retreat before my repeated, and failed, attempts make things any worse.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Another night, another discussion gone awry.

This is a good time to review the rules of this thread:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

On KHInsider Forums we aim to create an environment for friendly, healthy discussion. In order to make sure topics such as these remain at a level of quality that can continue to promote discussion, be sure to review the rules for posting in this topic below:

• Do not respond with list-only posts. If you do decide to list worlds you'd like to see in the series, be sure to include an explanation. An explanation consists of more than one sentence! If you post just a list with no reason to why you wish to see a world, your post will be deleted.
  • It is highly encouraged that you respond to previous posts. It is just common courtesy and nobody likes to have their ideas ignored.
  • If there is a topic specified in the thread title or poll, please discuss the topic. It is there for a reason.
  • Please try to elaborate your point as well as possible. All posts that say "I agree", "This", etc. will be deleted.
  • If you feel something is missing or wrong in OP, please send me a Private Message.
  • Above all, have fun!

diz12

Banned
Another night, another discussion gone awry.

This is a good time to review the rules of this thread:
1. new froms2. GEART replace for 100 ache woods3. Sofia's Amulet would be the item that contains her world's keyhole.

1. new froms2. GEART replace for 100 ache woods3. Sofia's Amulet would be the item that contains her world's keyhole.
plus add in club penguin in kingdom hearts 3 cause 1. great (and evil)bosses2. new world froms 3.big world and it can be based off of this 1st vist[video=youtube_share;3m9wOlSB0ao]http://youtu.be/3m9wOlSB0ao[/video]2nd vist[video=youtube_share;j3zy9bGa9aw]http://youtu.be/j3zy9bGa9aw[/video]

Wait a sec. Spockanort asked you why you want Sofia's world and how it would work because you were the one who brought it into the picture, and you told her to ask the creator of the video? What's that supposed to mean?

I think this is as far as I can go. Sorry, we can't have anything fruitful from this discussion. I'd like to retreat before my repeated, and failed, attempts make things any worse.
1. in kingdom hearts you never know who you run to next2.Maybe Nomura will include this just to troll some fans for bashing the Hundred Acre Wood world in both Kingdom Hears 1 and 2. Let's list a few:
  • PB&J Otter - The Noodle Dance Sequence will be same as the one in Atlantica rhythm dance minigame inKingdom Hearts II.
  • JoJo's Circus - Sora and co. meets Jojo, and they needed to perform in the Big Top Circus in order to advance to the next world. Maybe Nomura will throw Lightning into the mix just for annoyance.
  • Henry Hugglemonster - Sora will need to solve all 100 of Henry's problems.
  • Jake And The Neverland Pirates - Sora goes back to Neverland, team up with Jake's crew and Peter Pan to take down Hook for one last time.
  • Doc Mc Stuffins - Sora's Keyblade will be broken when he arrives at Doc's world and she will fix it. While its being fixed, he and co. will befriend the other toys. Sora will be a Figma in this world.
  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Sora meets young Mickey, Hillarity Ensues.
And the list goes on...*trollface*
  • And now you are hated forever, OP.3. both sora and sofia care abount the power of friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:

diz12

Banned
Disney TV shows in Kingdom Hearts

What Disney tv show will work in kingdom hearts 3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Merged thread. This is the second thread you made like that, so I've merged it with Worlds of Kingdom Hearts where this discussion occurs.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I think a Kim Possible world might be great too. Kim would be your party ally and the main boss can be Doctor Drakken and Shego.

roxaven

I'm pretty sure someone might have said this but there could be tangled world. Sora meets with Flynn and Rapunzel while Flynn is trying to show Rapunzel the outside world. Flynn can be an ally to Sora and the enemies can be those two really big twins, and obviously the heartless. Sora and Flynn try to save Rapunzel possibly get locked up in jail and so on and so forth.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Disney TV shows in Kingdom Hearts

What Disney tv show will work in kingdom hearts 3

I don't think including the worlds of Disney TV shows would be a wise idea. I mean, the distribution of such shows isn't as universal as that of Disney movies hitting the big screen. Inclusion of movie worlds would likely see more success and positive reception, because people will at least have known or heard about the movies, be it from posters, trailers, commercials, whatever.

I said all this because not everybody watches the shows of Disney Channel or even has cable TVs to begin with (and it doesn't help that local broadcasters may not be granted licence to air them). This could potentially be a hurdle in including shows worlds because of its likelihood to elicit a "What!?" reaction from players.

roxaven

I don't think including the worlds of Disney TV shows would be a wise idea. I mean, the distribution of such shows isn't as universal as that of Disney movies hitting the big screen. Inclusion of movie worlds would likely see more success and positive reception, because people will at least have known or heard about the movies, be it from posters, trailers, commercials, whatever.

I said all this because not everybody watches the shows of Disney Channel or even has cable TVs to begin with (and it doesn't help that local broadcasters may not be granted licence to air them). This could potentially be a hurdle in including shows worlds because of its likelihood to elicit a "What!?" reaction from players.

I personally agree. Plus are the shows even the same for different regions of the world? I mean did everybody watch rollie pollie ollie?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

as long as it's done right, then I'm not opposed to television series appearing in the series

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If that had been the case, I don't think we'd have seen Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers in KH3D. It is a fairly unknown and was a direct-to-video movie...I know there was a lot of head scratching when it was revealed in 2011.

In the United States, most people know about the Disney Afternoon shows (Gargoyles, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, TaleSpin, Goof Troop, etc.) and Kim Possible was extremely popular when it aired. KP was one of Disney's longest running animated series (only topped by Phineas & Ferb), and even had an attraction at the Epcot in Disney World (before being replaced by a Phineas & Ferb attraction)

I think there is a misconception about popularity and availability = deciding factor for worlds. Up until the last few years, a lot of Disney's films were in the Disney Vault where it became impossible to buy their stuff until they decided to remove them for their special release. Heck, Aladdin is still in the vault waiting for a "Diamond Edition" bluray and you have to buy the DVD from second-hand retailers. And do not get me started about Disney Movie Club exclusives.

Kingdom Hearts is definitely an interactive advertisement for Disney, but Nomura cares more about what he would like to see in the series than what Disney wants & what fans have access to. It probably helps Nomura get the worlds he wants approved by those series being readily available to the consumer so they can buy it before or after playing a KH game, but they honestly aren't easily obtained...Well, non-Disney Vault stuff is, but even they go out-of-print eventually...

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

And that's why I want a Darkwing world. Cause we already have Scrooge and the nephews, let's get Launchpad involved too. And once we get him involved, it's just another jump from there to Darkwing.

Or we could just get a DuckTales world, that would work too.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

About the Disney shows being in KH there are some shows, like Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck and Kim Possible, that could work but I don't see many of them meshing very well like the other worlds.

As for what worlds I want to see my number 1 disney world that I have wanted since KH2 is The Black Cauldron, mainly because of this guy:
Disney-The-Black-Cauldron-Horned-King-Screenshot.jpg

I mean the story is there and he already looks really evil so I really want to see this world in KH.
I would also like a Rescuer's or Great Mouse Detective worlds as well. Just have the characters shrink down and it would be interesting interacting with the characters in those movies, like Basil and Ratigan.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

A world I don't think many people talk about would be a world based on the film "Dinosaur".

It could be described as a "newly-formed" or "recently-born" world. I'm not entirely sure if the game is going to play out like BBS where different characters arrive at different times or if they all go together or if only certain characters go to certain places. But anyway the character arrives on the world and witnesses the lemur mating ritual and Aladar all by himself. The thing is, Sora and friends can't communicate with any of them because their dumb animals. I would have liked the movie better if the dinosaurs never talked anyway. So yeah they make it across the sea and end up in the desert. Sora or whoever has to fight the raptors and stuff and they run into the heard. Eventually the have to fight the carnotaurs and maybe Kron. Eventually when the come to the nesting grounds, they find an important item or power that they'll need for the final battle with Xehanort.

Dino-Sora is stupid so don't even suggest it.

Gram

Banned
Awards

About the Disney shows being in KH there are some shows, like Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck and Kim Possible, that could work but I don't see many of them meshing very well like the other worlds.

As for what worlds I want to see my number 1 disney world that I have wanted since KH2 is The Black Cauldron, mainly because of this guy:
Disney-The-Black-Cauldron-Horned-King-Screenshot.jpg

I mean the story is there and he already looks really evil so I really want to see this world in KH.
I would also like a Rescuer's or Great Mouse Detective worlds as well. Just have the characters shrink down and it would be interesting interacting with the characters in those movies, like Basil and Ratigan.

Couldn't agree more on Gargoyles or The Black Cauldron. The horned king or Xanatos would make great villains *coughreplacementsformaleficent*.

I think either could mesh well as well since they able to fit a realistic place like PoC in. (even if it blends horrible)

Back