• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

d_fallen_1

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Why would a Frozen world be calle Arendelle? Is that the official name of the kingdom?

Either way, that's a great list with maybe the exception of Asgard. Marvel, while thematically not a bad fit with thor would just be weird.

I too do fret the interference of Marvel and Star Wars property in Kingdom Hearts. Why I still have faith that Asgard can still work are two reasons:
Atmosphere, again a beautiful landscape that no doubt will bring awe to the players.
Writing, a essential "make or break it" deal to determine if the lore of Thor can truly intertwine with Kingdom Hearts story. Pirates had much criticism for its "realism" during its reveal but it showed it can indeed work (For the most part). This holds true to Tron as well as its world played crucial role in Kingdom Hearts 2. Of course, and everyone knows this, the story doesn't need to be exact to its original material. This has been proven time and time again and why I suggested as long as we don't go to "Earth" Asgard stands a chance but ONLY Asgard.

As much as how I display my favor to the idea, it's not a demand. So if Square comes out and says they will not incorporate Marvel and Star Wars that's actually better news.

And yes, that is the name of the Kingdom in Frozen

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

New Worlds

Kingdom Hearts
It has been expressed that Kingdom Hearts is an actual dominion of light that was consumed by the darkness. Many times the Door to Kingdom Hearts materialized but we never got the chance to actually know what lies beyond the door or if Kingdom Hearts is truly "The Heart of all Worlds." This will definitely be the final world that may produce the same vibe as Hollow Bastion and The World That Never Was before it.

Corona - Tangled
While relatively difficult to incorporate its story to the game's main story, Corona can serve as the "med-evil" world that City of Bells and Enchanted Dominion were before it.

Toy World - Toy Story
Not revolving "Andy's Room" but an entire world compose of toys that acts as a haven for the animated toys in similarities to Traverse Town. In my opinion, this is the best means to incorporate the Toy Story lore. "Andy's Room" just doesn't make sense to be considered a "World." A Toy World can incorporate many subthemes like Western and Sci-Fi.

Spirit World - Spirited Away
Disney has been distributing Studio Ghibi's product to international markets. With the possibility of Disney buying the studio, the idea of a Miyazaki Property making an appearance in Kingdom Hearts isn't exactly far-fetched as people may think. Spirited Away can define the capabilities of not just how to utilize the Next-Gen technology but make a statement on how Square can make a truly extravagant world that is rich with detail.

I agree with all of these. Especially Spirited Away and Toy Story. Both would make an excellent addition to the series.

As for me.... I would like maybe a little Monster Inc.
And even though I'm not sure if I want it I feel they going to do Cars for some reason.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

While I doubt this film will be ready by time KH3 comes out, I'm really liking the concept and would like to see it appear in the series post-KH3.

And even though I'm not sure if I want it I feel they going to do Cars for some reason.

While Cars is big with children and whatnot, it is neither a critically acclaimed film or even a high grossing Pixar film. I think it only topped Brave and maybe the first Toy Story in numbers (but I think the first Toy Story is still more successful than both Cars and Cars 2 with inflation)

Also, Nomura has made it clear this series is not for children anymore. I think he'd understand that nobody is going to go for a full Cars world when they could get another one.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

^^Makes sense. Yet I wonder what kind of enemy Nomura mentioned we could ride in a interview. I guess Cars was just my first thought.

Awards

What about a world theme to the Buzz Lightyear series the world could be called Star Command and it uses teleportation pods to send them to the Green Planet, and Planet Z the home of the Evil Emperor Zurg.

Last edited:

d_fallen_1

What about a world theme to the Buzz Lightyear series the world could be called Star Command and it uses teleportation pods to send them to the Green Planet, and Planet Z the home of the Evil Empire Zurg.

That can work but I'm sure the majority would want the entire Toy Story package. Needless-to-say, the idea I mentioned about a Toy World can incorporate the "Space Ranger" aspects.

Awards

Plus it was going to be more like the Buzz Lightyear ride in the Disney Parks.

Could have the video game from toy story 2 as a mini game

TheCrimsonEP

I like the idea of Agrabah in KH3 being based off that one episode of the Aladdin TV series called "Garden of Evil", the one where Arbitus captures Jasmine to put in his garden. It can fit into KH pretty well seeing how Arbitus basically formed a heart with how much he cared for his garden, and can be a good lesson for Sora that anything has the potential to have a heart, even if it never did previously. It would also be a good way to introduce the Sultan, since he's the reason the whole thing started in the first place, and a reason for going into the palace since that's where the episode starts. Also, imagine how amazing exploring Arbitus' garden castle would be. It would definitely break up the monotony of the desert, and open up a lot of possibilities for environment interaction. Overall, as much as I'd like to have King of Thieves translated into the game, the TV show has so much potential also.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards

Call me crazy, but I actually think that Newsies would make a really good mini-game world. I imagine it would be like Atlantica in KHII. I know a lot of people hated Atlantica in KHII, but I actually really liked it.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

I like the idea of Agrabah in KH3 being based off that one episode of the Aladdin TV series called "Garden of Evil", the one where Arbitus captures Jasmine to put in his garden. It can fit into KH pretty well seeing how Arbitus basically formed a heart with how much he cared for his garden, and can be a good lesson for Sora that anything has the potential to have a heart, even if it never did previously. It would also be a good way to introduce the Sultan, since he's the reason the whole thing started in the first place, and a reason for going into the palace since that's where the episode starts. Also, imagine how amazing exploring Arbitus' garden castle would be. It would definitely break up the monotony of the desert, and open up a lot of possibilities for environment interaction. Overall, as much as I'd like to have King of Thieves translated into the game, the TV show has so much potential also.

If they go by material from the TV show, Agrabah can be around for the next 100 KH games. I actually enjoyed the show, use to watch it every morning before school so I wouldn't mid if they used some of the episodes in the games as long as they're good ones with good stories and villans like Mozenrath

Awards

What a world theme to Buzz Lightyear based off the Buzz Lightyear cartoon show, and the Disneyland ride/game Buzz Lightyear AstroBlasters Mamba?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

^Better do an actual Toy Story world first, as doing a Buzz world would only excite people.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

^Better do an actual Toy Story world first, as doing a Buzz world would only excite people.
If a Buzz world would only excite people, would an actual Toy Story world disappoint them?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

If a Buzz world would only excite people, would an actual Toy Story world disappoint them?
No, it'd still excite people. But if a Star Command World appeared first there'd be the constant question of "why not Toy Story?" until the next game when a TS world is announced.

Also, like Star Wars, there are many worlds in BLOSC.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

No, it'd still excite people. But if a Star Command World appeared first there'd be the constant question of "why not Toy Story?" until the next game when a TS world is announced.

Also, like Star Wars, there are many worlds in BLOSC.
Then your sentence should be "Better do an actual Toy Story world first, as doing a Buzz world would only confuse people."

Awards

The only locations to use from BLOSC would be Star Command, Green Planet home of the Little Green Men, and Planet Z home, and base of the Evil Emperor Zurg.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It would seem unfair if we have "3" worlds to visit for one Disney property, when every other world is just itself.

Awards

Planet Z, and Green Planet could only appear when Sora,Donald,Goofy,Riku, and Kairi gets transported via teleporter in Star Command plus all 3 is one world call Star Command. All 3 of them debuted in Buzz Lightyear AstroBlasters at Disneyland before their show even came out.

Back