• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

While im not a fan of the cars franchise, im not opposed to it being in the series. I`ve kinda interested in seeing sora as a car, lol

Yeah, the idea of SDG being cars isn't really all that appealing to me.

It could work for Sugar Rush.

Yeah, I'd prefer that over cars. Also racing might even be fun on such a track.

I want a Magic Kingdom world as a mini game world. I know DisneyTown in BBS, but its was cartoony,not a them park. And it could be like an online social place, too. Sora can wear different outfits just to play and have fun.

Vanitas_Booker

I want a Magic Kingdom world as a mini game world. I know DisneyTown in BBS, but its was cartoony,not a them park. And it could be like an online social place, too. Sora can wear different outfits just to play and have fun.
Actually, I'd love Magic Kingdom as a full world... I already wanted the Haunted Mansion anyway, so it would be awesome to have a few of the other rides too.

Awards

Actually, I'd love Magic Kingdom as a full world... I already wanted the Haunted Mansion anyway, so it would be awesome to have a few of the other rides too.
Well Port Royal was based off a movie based off a ride.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

What about a Mount Olympus world this time instead of just the regular Olympus Coliseum? KH2 allowed us to enter the world of the dead so why not let us see the other side of that universe. They could incorporate the gods in the main storyline and everything

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

What really? I didn't know Pirates of the Caribbean was based off of a ride.

Are you serious? It's one of Disneys oldest and most iconic attractions. The characters and most of the plot are inventions of the movie but the cursed treasure, sea battles, tortuga, and dog with the keys are all scenes in the ride.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Are you serious? It's one of Disneys oldest and most iconic attractions. The characters and most of the plot are inventions of the movie but the cursed treasure, sea battles, tortuga, and dog with the keys are all scenes in the ride.

Yep I'm serious. Come to think of it even though I've gone to Disneyland in Anaheim a few times as a kid, I don't really know any of it's rides.

On topic of going to Mount Olympus, I think it would be cool to see the Gods, but I'd rather go to the City, that was kind of teased in BbS.

Awards

What about a world based off The Haunted Mansion but more off the story of the ride, and not the movie. Like Madame Leota being a ally.

Gram

Banned
Awards

What about a Mount Olympus world this time instead of just the regular Olympus Coliseum? KH2 allowed us to enter the world of the dead so why not let us see the other side of that universe. They could incorporate the gods in the main storyline and everything
I'd actually like that to happen if they use Olympus again. Maybe even have some of the gods in the tournament rounds.

Korai

Awards
I'd actually like that to happen if they use Olympus again. Maybe even have some of the gods in the tournament rounds.
I like this idea! those would make for some pretty flashy arena battles!

Isn't "Oz the great and powerful" a disney movie? I can see it now: sora fighting off hordes of flying monkey heartless!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gram

Banned
Awards

I like this idea! those would make for some pretty flashy arena battles!

Isn't "Oz the great and powerful" a disney movie? I can see it now: sora fighting off hordes of flying monkey heartless!
It would be pretty cool if done right. Depends on what gods they use and what not.

While I wouldn't mind it, an Oz world would feel to much like Wonderland imo.

Vanitas_Booker

What about a world based off The Haunted Mansion but more off the story of the ride, and not the movie.QUOTE]

That's exactly what I'm talking about :) I was meaning the ride, definitely not the movie. There is actually a really good somewhat secret story to the ride in the first place.

Awards

What about a world based off The Haunted Mansion but more off the story of the ride, and not the movie.

That's exactly what I'm talking about :) I was meaning the ride, definitely not the movie. There is actually a really good somewhat secret story to the ride in the first place.
Yep Madame Leota would be a ally who helps during the world of the Haunted Mansion along with encountering other well-known characters like the Hatbox Ghost,Emily,Constance Hatchaway,The singing bust, and the hitchhiking ghosts. Plus Sora,Riku, and Kairi would wear gothic loita based off there KH clothes or the ones employees wear for the Haunted Mansion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

What about a world based off The Haunted Mansion but more off the story of the ride, and not the movie. Like Madame Leota being a ally.

that could work. we need another horror themed world to replace halloween town

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We always said "No" to Enchanted unless it was the first 10 minutes of the film, cause y'know, traditional disney, boss fight with the giant thing, gorgeous areas etc.

What with the Kingdom Shader, think they could expand this world to New York as well now?

wolfshadow

Actually wouldn't mind seeing a Wasteland world from Epic Mickey, except with the original design the creators had for the game. Where everything was supposed to be darker and scarier?

Just thinking because Oswald was lost to Mickey's fame, his heart was taken by darkness and he lives in the realm of Darkness in the Wasteland.

Back