• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tartarus

Villain by Necessity
Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
I always assumed a TP&TF world would likely be a film re-enactment like with Tangled and Frozen. I'm not sure if they need SDG to transform, although I wouldn't be against it. They could appear in the Bayou and help Tiana & Naveen find Odie by fighting Heartless and shadow creatures that are trying to catch them, then take them back to town for the ending and a fight with Facilier and his shadows in the graveyard. (Just hopefully while they're carrying them around, they don't eat Jiminy... :p ) They just better have Tiana's restaurant as a mini-game, and that you can go inside the restaurant post-world to begin it. Since Mama Odie and Ray can fight Facilier's shadows in the film using light, it would be interesting if they made the Shadows immune to SDG's attacks the way the pirates were in Port Royal in KH2. That way they could make Ray an assist in battle (not necessarily a party member, but a Reaction Command). If Tiana's a PoH, Odie could tell Sora and her about her light powers and how to use them when they visit her. Then Tiana could assist along with Ray while she's in frog form. Yeah, I know that's probably too creative for KH, it's just a thought.

At this point, it feels unlikely for any new villain to take over Maleficent's role. KH3 would've been a good place to end her story and they didn't, so I see her as a staple for the long haul. Dr. Facilier would be a good pick, actually, since he's literally connected to darkness in his film. It would've been neat to see him try to use the new PoHs as well, since, like Maleficent with Aurora, Tiana would be right there in his own world for him to start with.

@Katsuga: I also would like to see Pocahontas in KH at some point. I've always treasured the idea of her as a party member with Aero fighting magic. Back when KH1 first came out, I used to wish the PoHs were an all-encompassing group and that Pocahontas had been included. I think her character being in tune with spirits would've suited KH1 because she would have known where her world's heart/Keyhole is just from being in tune with her world. I remember writing a fanfic way back in middle school when I was re-imagining KH1 with a few "additions/fixes" (I was young, forgive me, lmao), I included Pocahontas as a world with a scene at the end where Maleficent entrances Pocahontas with green smoke similar to the way she does Aurora in SB to kidnap her while SDG are in the world (she ends up finding Pocahontas because of Sora since she watches his travels from afar and he enters her world). I also had the idea that the Evil Queen was a part of Maleficent's council and that's how she would know the exact identity of the princesses despite the universe being huge and full of girls like Wendy who could have fit the bill. I thought that idea was neat because I had the Queen reside in Hollow Bastion with Maleficent and the Mirror would be in the Castle Chapel since the Snow White world was already destroyed before KH1 begins, and that the Queen would appear as the old woman to Sora and Beast while they're he's separated from D&G at the beginning of HB posing as another victim of Maleficent's. (And of course Beast would treat her nice not thinking of her being a villain since he had been cursed for being cruel to an old woman. lol ) Forgive my walk down memory lane. :p

Anyway, I think Moana is definitely a lock for the series, it's only a matter of time.

Last edited:

PStuder12321

Awards
I do hope Agrabah returns in KH4 to adapt Vanishing Isle. It was one of those worlds that I felt really should have been in KH3. Sora attending Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding is,the perfect way to end that world
I want that saved for a foreshadow for something big and romantic to happen with Sokai.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I do hope Agrabah returns in KH4 to adapt Vanishing Isle. It was one of those worlds that I felt really should have been in KH3. Sora attending Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding is,the perfect way to end that world
I agree Agrabah is one of those Disney worlds that needs to return as a world one last time and maybe Kingdom Hearts IV could be the way to do it.

Clue.Less

Awards
If Cars 2 Shibuya features in a Kairi/Riku game where they try to get to whatever Shibuya Sora's in, I will love Nomura forever.

Cars2TokyoView2.jpg
TokyoCars2.jpg

Any Tokyolk, Mickey Mouse or Konishi Toy Museum reference as part of another wordline would make me happy, too.

But seriously, how would they wield Keyblades as cars? How silly-cute would they be? I want to see this.

Back to the "Ultimania Shibuya confusion" thread.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • NieR: Automata
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Final Fantasy XV
Pocahontas sadly is not a very likely choice for anything. Why? Like Song of the South, it is a movie that Disney has tried to bury 6 feet under due to controversy.

It'd take a miracle for it to have a KH version. And I mean it; the rest people have mentioned recently tho DO have a chance.

Perkilator

Awards
But then we wouldn’t get to not rescue Abu in Dark Road, and God forbid that happen.

Anyway, sorry I haven’t been active as of late. I really want movies like Emperor’s New Groove, Princess and the Frog and Atlantis: The Lost Empire to be worlds in the next mainline KH game.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
Pocahontas sadly is not a very likely choice for anything. Why? Like Song of the South, it is a movie that Disney has tried to bury 6 feet under due to controversy.

It'd take a miracle for it to have a KH version. And I mean it; the rest people have mentioned recently tho DO have a chance.
It's not as buried as Song of the South. They still use Pocahontas at least for princess material. Isn't she still part of the line? She appeared in Ralph Breaks the Internet. But yeah, I would not count on a KH version. But if they ever did a Pocahontas world, I expect them to use Pocahontas, Grandma Willow, and her animal friends and nothing else. Everything else will be Heartless in the world.

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
A week ago, an image of Raya from the upcoming Disney film, Raya and the Last Dragon was released to the public:

Raya's First Look:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I love the design for Raya as she looks like a combination of Mulan and Pocahontas with a bit of Go Go Tomago (Big Hero 6). Plus, with her serious facial expressions give the impression that if they do a world on this film in a future Kingdom Hearts game and she soon meets Sora, Donald and Goofy she would be hesitant and hostile towards them as the trio think Sisu is a Heartless, but warms up to them when they want to help them out. Even it could help expand the Party Member roster with more female party members given her large sword.

Even the Frozen II documentary released back in June on Disney+ also showcased concept art for the rest of the characters in Raya and the Last Dragon. They are a bit hard to see but it does give a glimpse on the other characters (including Raya and Sisu) for the upcoming film:

Raya Characters Concept Art:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Finally, two days ago, Disney & Pixar have announced their newest film, Luca set to be released in Sumer 2021. It's about a young boy named Luca experiencing an unforgettable summer with his new best friend in the beautiful seaside town on the Italian Riviera. Unfortunately for Luca, he has a deep secret: he is a sea monster from another world just below the water’s surface.

While it's too early to know when to expect this film to become a world in the next KH game (due to the COVID-19 pandemic) and whether the world based on the film will be a retelling of the film or an original story like Toy Box and Monstropolis in Kingdom Hearts III at the request by Pixar, the film's description on Luca's friendship with his new friend, the Seaside Italian Riviera setting and Luca's secret being a sea monster from another world could serve as useful plot elements for the next games and do fit the themes seen in previous games in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Last edited: