Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sarius

Awards
I've always wanted a Brother Bear world. Sora as a bear, Goofy as a moose, (I don't know what donald would be) but that's one of my favorite Disney movies. However, I doubt itll ever happen since they seem to be focusing on the newer films.

disney233

Awards
I feel like since Pixar worlds have stories done right, It kinda helps me picture THEM more than animated Disney worlds. Besides most Pixar movies can work out since Pixar doesn't...WANT SDG to fight their own characters. And there ARE Pixar movies that don't really have antagonists as memorable and wanted as Zurg or Randall.

....that being said, I'm kinda down for an Up world or a Wall-E world.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
View attachment 12031

When Princess and the Frog finally get implanted into Kingdom Hearts, I hope these are their character models.
Where did you got the image from?

I'd freaking love it if we got an Aladdin and the King of Thieves world.
I agree, it still surprises me that Agrabah (Aladdin) which was the 2nd recurring Disney world in the KH series after Olympus got the short end of the stick and didn't became a world in KH3 as that game was the final chapter in the Xehanort saga and the third Aladdin film was meant to be the conclusion of the Aladdin film trilogy.

Now that Olympus might not come back as a world in the next KH games onwards, I say that Agrabah could see the light of day in KHIV to do the King of Thieves Plot.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Even though I don't like Aladdin and the King of Thieves very much, I'd welcome it if we get one final trip to Agrabah so Sora can be present at Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding. I feel like they have one last story to tell there, as KH2's Agrabah was not the best to end their story on. So I'd be down for that world, plus as everyone said that island turtle world would be cool to explore. Anyone thinking of some turtle Heartless?

GreyouTT

Awards
Even though I don't like Aladdin and the King of Thieves very much, I'd welcome it if we get one final trip to Agrabah so Sora can be present at Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding. I feel like they have one last story to tell there, as KH2's Agrabah was not the best to end their story on. So I'd be down for that world, plus as everyone said that island turtle world would be cool to explore. Anyone thinking of some turtle Heartless?
I'm reminded of the colossus boss in Pride Lands.