Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Meh, who needs Gaston when you've got good ole Xaldin and Belle elbowing him. While I don't think it's at all necessary to return to it, Beast Castle could always return. Remember how Jack Sparrow got cursed again during the second visit to Port Royal in KH2? Same thing could happen to Beast by some KH nonsense. I hope that's not the case though. Let him and Belle be happy, they've earned it.

disney233

Awards
Yes. I think I've said elsewhere before how odd it is that the Beast isn't human a long time prior anyway, considering he and Belle are pretty clearly in a relationship even in KH1.
I'd honestly like to think Beast's world disappeared around the same time Belle & Beast didn't see eye-to-eye...AS much. I mean...didn't Days show Belle treating Beast's wounds like in the movie? In anycase, I'm fine with Xaldin tbh. Odds are if we got a Gaston fight, he'd either be a Heartless like in Chi or a carbon copy of Clayton.

disney233

Awards
I feel people forget that the Rose is a factor of Beast's transformation. Unless Adam (and honest to god I hope not) becomes a prick again to the Enchantress so she can turn him into a beast again and bring back the flower, then...it's kinda doubtful of the Beast's returning. Also, if Gothel & Hans are any indication, Gaston'll probably be a Heartless like in Chi (or whatever it's called) let's keep that in mind before thinking a Gaston boss is possible.

Tartarus

Villain by Necessity
Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
While I don't think it's at all necessary to return to it, Beast Castle could always return. Remember how Jack Sparrow got cursed again during the second visit to Port Royal in KH2? Same thing could happen to Beast by some KH nonsense. I hope that's not the case though. Let him and Belle be happy, they've earned it.
You'd think people would remember things like that. It's so bizarre to see people expect logic out of a Kingdom Hearts game... I lost that expectation a long time ago, I guess. I personally hope to see the movie again, with a much better world design than it received in KH2. I actually wouldn't mind if Beast and the servants were in their human forms in a hypothetical re-visit, but Disney would probably want them to have their iconic designs back in that case.

Awards
I wonder how Disney worlds are going to operate in the post KH3 world. No more Xehanort and Organization minus Xigbar. Who's going to appear in the Disney worlds and taunt Sora and friends with them no longer around, the Foretellers?
I just hope that Xigbar and/or the Foretellers don't replace a specific character from that specific Disney film in a future world in a future game.

Honestly, If we were to get a Zootopia world I just can't envision either them just replacing the Rams and Doug and be the ones responsible for using the Nighthowlers on the predators and manipulating Bellwether for their own benefits just like Marluxia replacing the Stabbington Brothers and using Gothel to his own use.

In my unpopular opinion, I think Xaldin did it much better on replacing the Disney antagonist (e.g. Gaston) than Marluxia if you ask me.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I just hope that Xigbar and/or the Foretellers don't replace a specific character from that specific Disney film in a future world in a future game.

Honestly, If we were to get a Zootopia world I just can't envision either them just replacing the Rams and Doug and be the ones responsible for using the Nighthowlers on the predators and manipulating Bellwether for their own benefits just like Marluxia replacing the Stabbington Brothers and using Gothel to his own use.

In my unpopular opinion, I think Xaldin did it much better on replacing the Disney antagonist (e.g. Gaston) than Marluxia if you ask me.
I won't really argue that. Xaldin was used much better in Beast Castle then Marluxia was at Kingdom of Corona. But that's mainly because of how strict the Tangled world was to it's plot. Had they have had more freedom we might have seen Gothel and Marluxia actually teamup, which would have been amazing. I wish the Organization could actually teamup with the Disney villains the same way Sora teams with the heroes. Marluxia/Gothel, Larxene/Hans, Vanitas/Randall, Luxord/Davy Jones! I feel like those could have really spiced up things on the villains side in Disney worlds. I hope we get things like that in KH4.