• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
They became toys in Toy Box because the beings of that world in need were toys themselves, and it was necessary in order for them to communicate without breaking the world order.

Muppets and humans can interact with no problem, so Sora wouldn't need to become one.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
WWE is supposedly for sale and Disney's 1 of the named droped speculated potential buyers. It's extremely unlikely to happen truthfully but in the off chance it comes to pass, be prepared for me to nerd out both here and in the boss ideas thread. ;)

Sonofjafar

Awards
still waiting on that Roger Rabbit world. Disney owns Touchstone Pictures and Quadratum is clearly a version of the real world. Now is the perfect time for Roger Rabbit to Have his kingdom Hearts big break

Willow A113

Awards
still waiting on that Roger Rabbit world. Disney owns Touchstone Pictures and Quadratum is clearly a version of the real world. Now is the perfect time for Roger Rabbit to Have his kingdom Hearts big break
But Roger Rabbit is not the real world. It's obvious cartoon characters like that don't exist.

Zackarix

Awards
Oh come the fuck on, Disney!

Aren't you guys like 2 days late?
??? The original isn't even a decade old!

But probably the reason Disney is rushing this out is because if they wait too long Dwayne Johnson will have aged out of the role and they don't want to pass on a big-name actor who's willing to upgrade a voice role to a live-action role.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
??? The original isn't even a decade old!

But probably the reason Disney is rushing this out is because if they wait too long Dwayne Johnson will have aged out of the role and they don't want to pass on a big-name actor who's willing to upgrade a voice role to a live-action role.
I'd say he's already too old for it. Should've gotten Jason Mamoa instead & Rock could be like, Zeus in the Hercules remake.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I was about to say "we could actually experience Moana in KH4 now" before remembering that it's probably too late for that, lol.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
The only movie I think that hasn't been rumored to be getting a Live Action movie is Tangled

Pretty sure they're doing Princess & The Frog, Lilo & Stitch and Fox & The Hound

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm interested to see what they would do with Robin Hood, a realistic look like Honest John in the Pinocchio remake or realistic but stylized
For an authentic remake, they should recycle animations from other Disney remakes.

Zackarix

Awards
Looks like a great new world! That's what Disney movies are for, right? Creating new levels for Kingdom Hearts.

And could this be the return of the iconic Disney villain? Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of the recent movies with non-traditional antagonists, but it's been since they're released a great villain despite it being one of the things Disney is known for.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I just realized something, in the Toy Box world they didn't have Jessie as a character. Why? The world took place after Toy Story 2 right?

Thinking back on Toy Box & Monstropolis, they didn't really have many characters huh?

Back