• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
How do you think Kingdom of Corona will be implemented into Missing Links?

I hope it’s a BbS-like deal where it’s set during the prologue or something, like it could have a scene where the player notices Mother Gothel running off with a bundle in her arms, or they catch a glimpse of young Rapunzel looking out of the tower.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I hope it’s a BbS-like deal where it’s set during the prologue or something, like it could have a scene where the player notices Mother Gothel running off with a bundle in her arms, or they catch a glimpse of young Rapunzel looking out of the tower.
I’m fairly certain it’ll just be the same concept as UX where they are transported to an illusion of the world based on what is known about it in the future.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I’m fairly certain it’ll just be the same concept as UX where they are transported to an illusion of the world based on what is known about it in the future.
or like Dark Road where some worlds don't have inhabitants because it's a new world

but I like the idea of it being like UX because maybe they could pull from the Tangled Series

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Unfortunately, I feel like it will be an empty and lifeless world. Maybe they will show Mother Gothel in the past, but that's about all the DISNEY they will include.

I just want to declare that I really hope that KH IV includes at least 3 classic (traditionally animated) DISNEY films. I really hope that all the people that complained about rehashing old worlds like Atlantica or Agrabah are happy that KH IV might have the least amount of actual DISNEY worlds in it.

Zackarix

Awards
These prequels are where the concept of KH is starting to stretch uncomfortably. You can't have a KH game without Disney worlds, but they don't want to use obscure stuff or stray too far from the canon of the films and they do want to recycle assets. So we get weird excuses like projections from the Book of Prophecy and new worlds not having people.

It means that they avoid wasting marketable films on phone games except for WiR, but I'm sure they could figure out an excuse to reboot it if they really wanted too.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
No I don’t want to think about it. That film awakens a specific part of my memories tied to fear.

But yeah, it would probably be a great fit for the themes in KH4.
For me it awakens memories of a mediocre Genesis game (never seen the film).

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Donald and Goofy's tour of the underworld makes me thinking about other KH properties related to death

Coco (obvious)

and Facillier's friends on the other side. (his friends on the other side are Quadratum inhabitants lol)

Sonofjafar

Awards
Donald and Goofy's tour of the underworld makes me thinking about other KH properties related to death

Coco (obvious)

and Facillier's friends on the other side. (his friends on the other side are Quadratum inhabitants lol)
So regular citizens of a Japanese metropolitan city become shadow demons when entering the realm of light?

Sonofjafar

Awards
They are not citizens of Tokyo/Shibuya. They are inhabitants of Quadratum.
It's a fantasy based on reality. The fantasy element is still there.
We have yet to see anyone with knowledge of the realm of light that didn’t directly come from it. Not saying you’re wrong, just that we don’t know for sure what the level of magic regular citizens have

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
We have yet to see anyone with knowledge of the realm of light that didn’t directly come from it. Not saying you’re wrong, just that we don’t know for sure what the level of magic regular citizens have
My "theory" was more tongue in cheek overcome with my desire for a princess and the frog world. Not a legit theory.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
These prequels are where the concept of KH is starting to stretch uncomfortably. You can't have a KH game without Disney worlds, but they don't want to use obscure stuff or stray too far from the canon of the films and they do want to recycle assets. So we get weird excuses like projections from the Book of Prophecy and new worlds not having people.

It means that they avoid wasting marketable films on phone games except for WiR, but I'm sure they could figure out an excuse to reboot it if they really wanted too.
They could stick to only featuring immortal characters: Greek Gods, Peter Pan, Halloween Town, Genie, possibly the Wonderlands inhabitants too who knows with them. For bonus points, they could do the backstory to Gargoyles while having the present in a mainline game.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
If death is a theme for KH4 worlds do you think we might revisit Halloween Town? Jack is a skeleton after all and there are literal areas on the map titled "Graveyard" "Cemetery" and "Boneyard" maybe they'll use Zero the dog to try and sniff for Sora's spirit.

Edit: Oh, MATGSY already mentioned Halloween Town XD

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Unless you count the Final World as the Great Beyond.
Isn't kingdom hearts the great beyond? It's where all hearts return to. (inb4 quadratum = Kingdom hearts)
If death is a theme for KH4 worlds do you think we might revisit Halloween Town? Jack is a skeleton after all and there are literal areas on the map titled "Graveyard" "Cemetery" and "Boneyard" maybe they'll use Zero the dog to try and sniff for Sora's spirit.

Edit: Oh, MATGSY already mentioned Halloween Town XD
If we want spooky vibes, Haunted Mansion from Disney parks has a ton of lore we can create a world out of!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Isn't kingdom hearts the great beyond? It's where all hearts return to. (inb4 quadratum = Kingdom hearts)

If we want spooky vibes, Haunted Mansion from Disney parks has a ton of lore we can create a world out of!
Would Kingdom Hearts make a world based on a ride alone? I know Haunted Mansion has a movie, but I think Disney wants us to forget that it did.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Back