• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BluePikmin11

Awards
My current Disney world guesses based on this first KH4 trailer and previous plot points.

Safe bets:
1. Olympus (Hercules)
2. Arendelle (Frozen II)
3. Land of the Dead (Coco)
4. Toy Box (Toy Story 3)
5. Endor (Star Wars)

Likely, but unsure:
6. Zootopia (Zootopia)
7. Motunui (Moana)
8. Game Central Station (Wreck it Ralph)
9. 100 Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh)

Not hopeful of, but wanna see happen:
Encanto world (could be a last minute deal, like Big Hero 6 world for KH3)
Inside Out world (Wouldn't know how this would be integrated into the plot of KH4 with what's been shown in the trailer, alternative realities and afterlife being the main plots and all.)
Tomorrowland (alternate reality of a futuristic land would be fun to explore)

That's as far as I can bet. Some people hoping to see new worlds like Brave and Princess and the Frog with the princesses of heart plotline and all, which I could see, but I don't care much for haha! Nor can I guess what they could add for more live action stuff to fit into the Kh4 plotline aside from an Avengers world.

Last edited:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
KH4 Predictions:

• Endor (Star Wars)
  • Marvel World
  • Underland (Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland)
  • Inside Out
Those are what I can think about at the moment, what I'd like to see:

• Mary Poppins (Mini Game World)
  • Pandora (Avatar)

BluePikmin11

Awards
Oh yeah Pandora. Honestly, I forgot that was one Disney's biggest properties atm. Wouldn't be surprised to see it in KH4. It's legit a cool place worth exploring.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My current Disney world guesses based on this first KH4 trailer and previous plot points.

Safe bets:
1. Olympus (Hercules)
2. Arendelle (Frozen II)
3. Land of the Dead (Coco)
4. Toy Box (Toy Story 3)
5. Endor (Star Wars)

Likely, but unsure:
6. Zootopia (Zootopia)
7. Motunui (Moana)
8. Game Central Station (Wreck it Ralph)
9. 100 Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh)

Not hopeful of, but wanna see happen:
Encanto world (could be a last minute deal, like Big Hero 6 world for KH3)
Inside Out world (Wouldn't know how this would be integrated into the plot of KH4 with what's been shown in the trailer, alternative realities and afterlife being the main plots and all.)
Tomorrowland (alternate reality of a futuristic land would be fun to explore)

That's as far as I can bet. Some people hoping to see new worlds like Brave and Princess and the Frog with the princesses of heart plotline and all, which I could see, but I don't care much for haha! Nor can I guess what they could add for more live action stuff to fit into the Kh4 plotline aside from an Avengers world.
Olympus/Underworld could be a cutscene. Though with Donald and Goofy being attacked they'll probably gonna be rescued by a potential playable character so maybe possible world.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH4 Predictions:

• Endor (Star Wars)
  • Marvel World
  • Underland (Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland)
  • Inside Out
Those are what I can think about at the moment, what I'd like to see:

• Mary Poppins (Mini Game World)
  • Pandora (Avatar)
...Avatar...Avatar........Avatar. Avatar.

Okay yeah I think I can handle it. I don't like Avatar but Sora as a Na'vi would actually work out well. I feel like I remember reading a fanfic that utilized Avatar really well so maybe it won't be so bad.

BluePikmin11

Awards
FP_1HMkaMAA-DHF

What worlds would fit this theme that Nomura could include in the story? Wreck it Ralph, Coco, and Walle fit this theme really well based on their movie plots.

mriku90

Awards
Bold of you to assume there's gonna be any Disney Worlds because of how realistic Sora looked in the trailer. /s

Yeah the chances of Disney greenlighting a Kingdom Hearts game that does not have their properties is literally 0.

I think it's definitely gonna have more then 7 Disney Worlds this time. Based on the themes and overall atmosphere I think...

1. Coco
2. The Princess and the Frog
3. Frozen 2
4. Toy Story 3
5. Moana
6. Zootopia
7. Atlantis
8. Star Wars
9. Wreck It Ralph
10. I need an old Disney movie along with a return.
10. Aladdin and the King of Thieves
11. Robin Hood or Jungle Book.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think Olympus will be cutscene only. In regards to Marvel properties I would be interested in places like Asgard from Thor and Wakanda from Black Panther

mriku90

Awards
I think Olympus will be cutscene only. In regards to Marvel properties I would be interested in places like Asgard from Thor and Wakanda from Black Panther
They've done everything they possibly could with Olympus. Fighting the Titans was the last thing.

I agree it's gonna be cutscene only and Hades will probably tell them to go PATF because of Dr. Facilier whom he'd know very well. Coco would make sense later on in the game. But Hades would probably tell them to go to a place with a villain that deals with death.

LostArtist

Awards
Ok but hear me out, Sora visits Manhattan because of Enchanted (in that story it goes from cartoon to real life too), then they can add Spider-Man in there too 👀

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Calling this now.
In missing link we will be visiting the worlds of the new princesses of heart. We already saw Corona.

This would be a nice parallel to UX and how we visited the original PoH worlds.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Calling this now.
In missing link we will be visiting the worlds of the new princesses of heart. We already saw Corona.

This would be a nice parallel to UX and how we visited the original PoH worlds.
That's probably because it is cheaper to reuse KH3's assets xD

It is definitely utilizing the same concept as KHUX where we are utilizing knowledge of the future to fight the darkness in the past.

JJ1020

Awards
Let's not go too crazy with speculation. After all, Disney owns Titanic but that's not coming anytime soon, for many reasons.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm hoping that Donald and Goofy go to Halloween Town. Jack shows them the holiday door to the Day of the Dead. I would love to see DISNEY worlds used in this way.

Side note: I feel like Nomura needs to maintain a rule where he includes at least 2 traditionally animated films or classic DISNEY films. It's starting to feel like CGI land here.

JJ1020

Awards
Here are the most likely live-action worlds for KH4 and beyond, ranked in order of likelihood:

1.) Star Wars- If that really is an AT-ST in the trailer, then we can assume that planet is Endor. It makes sense for Sora to enter the Star Wars galaxy during Return of the Jedi because it is in the Original Trilogy, it presents the epic clash between Luke, Vader, and the Emperor, most of the other iconic Star Wars characters are in ROTJ, and it leaves open the possibility of further adventures in the Star Wars galaxy.

2.) Marvel- The problem with Marvel (which has just as much likelihood as Star Wars) is simple; Which character(s) do you focus on? My solution would be either to have the Marvel heroes in Quadratum in a similar function to the Final Fantasy characters in KH1 and KH2 or to have their world be like the Hundred Acre Wood. You could collect a comic book on each world and it unlocks a new character and section; Spider-Man would be first, then Guardians of the Galaxy, the Avengers, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, etc.

3.) Pandora- Avatar- It's one of the five highest-grossing films of all time, it's the only Fox film that would really make sense as a world, Disney is going to want to market Avatar 2-5 to the heavens, and (more importantly) Disney already has an acclaimed section of Animal Kingdom dedicated to Avatar. Further, according to Matt Belloni and other insiders, the major studios think that this year's Oscar race is going to come down to Scorcese or Avatar 2, so...
It's a fun sci-fi world. It would be more surprising if they never make a world out of it.

4 and 5 are tied.) Indiana Jones and Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

I honestly think they all have a pretty solid shot at making the cut for KH4 and beyond.

Awards
Is there any particular meaning behind these besides "bunch of worlds not used yet"?
Let’s see. With Anastasia, Princess and the Frog, Epic, Enchanted, and Encanto is the possibility of the seven new hearts. Once Upon a Time’s season 6 finale the final battle dealt with the battle for Emma’s soul/belief so it would be like snuffing out the light in her heart by the Black Fairy who’s dark curse attracted the heartless to that world. Jungle Book because it was scrapped from Birth by Sleep. Black Cauldron & Return to Oz being a underrated films with a dark tone would fit well for Kairi to enter. Hocus Pocus dealing with Sanderson sisters sucking the life out of children or in this case consuming the light using the heartless thanks to Pete. Silly Symphonies kinda like Timeless River. Both Mickey & the Beanstalk, and the Prince & the Pauper in case Kairi ended up time traveling. Treasure Planet & Moana for traveling to different locations.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
For anyone wanting a kind of guideline to go by when considering potential worlds from Disney’s other studios, I would say a good one is whether or not it has ever been featured in Disney parks in some capacity. I believe as a video game, KH falls under the jurisdiction of the same corporate division as the parks; Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products. So I doubt Disney will let Square utilize any properties that they themselves have yet to dip their toe into for their parks, merch, etc.

So going by that, I would say Star Wars, Marvel, and Avatar are now on the table, but something like Percy Jackson would not be just yet.

Back