• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Hey, I know this is unlikely, but hear me out; what if, in a hypothetical 358/2 Days remake, Roxas and Xion somehow manage to visit the Sleeping Prankster’s Paradise, unaware of the Sleeping Keyhole?

horto12485

Awards
Okay here are my World Ideas for Kingdom Hearts IV...

Worlds that i want for Kingdom Hearts IV...

Original Worlds

Scala Ad Caelum (Make it a Exploreable World unless it dosen't come back)
Twilight Town (We don't know if it's coming back or not one may never know)
Radiant Garden
Destiny Islands
Traverse Town
Land of Departure
Disney Castle (Considered a Disney Original World)
Keyblade Graveyard

Disney Worlds

Returning

Arendelle (Frozen 2)
Toy Box
Agrabah (Aladdin and the King of Thieves) (No offense or anything but we've never finished the Aladdin Trilogy)

New

Motunui (Moana) (To Replace Pirates of the Caribbean)
The Mysterious Jungle (The Jungle Book) (I guess The Jungle Book will have to be the New Jungle World in place of The Lion King since the Pride Lands didn't returned for Kingdom Hearts 3)
Sugar Rush (Wreck-it Ralph)
Legacy to Galaxy (Treasure Planet)
Swamp of Frogs (The Princess and the Frog)
City of Supers (The Incredibles)
Dunbroch Kingdom (Brave)
Land of the Dead/Santa Cecilia (Coco)
The Lost Capital (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I never thought about the possibility of Scala Ad Caleum reappearing. I can definitely see the Foretellers there.

horto12485

Awards
I never thought about the possibility of Scala Ad Caleum reappearing. I can definitely see the Foretellers there.

Well it's just a Possibility of what Original Worlds i want to see for The Next Saga but what do you think about the Rest of my World Ideas for the soon to come Kingdom Hearts IV do you think these might be possible for Kingdom Hearts IV?

Elysium

Awards
I definitely think Moana, WIR, The Incredibles, Frozen, Toy Story, Brave, Aladdin, and The Lion King have a high probability of appearing in the next KH game(s). Coco could fit with the themes really well. I don't know about TP&TF, but I hope it appears in KH soon.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There will probably be new original worlds as well next saga. One of them could be a new hub world for a bunch of OCs and FF characters(if Nomura ever decides to use them again)

horto12485

Awards
I definitely think Moana, WIR, The Incredibles, Frozen, Toy Story, Brave, Aladdin, and The Lion King have a high probability of appearing in the next KH game(s). Coco could fit with the themes really well. I don't know about TP&TF, but I hope it appears in KH soon.

Yeah not the Live Action Reimaging Aladdin and The Lion King (But the King of Thieves and Simba's Pride right?)

Elysium

Awards
Right. I'd prefer if KH mostly centered on animated films by Disney. I'd love to see Aladdin and TLK again.

horto12485

Awards
Right. I'd prefer if KH mostly centered on animated films by Disney. I'd love to see Aladdin and TLK again.

Me too I wanted to see If Agrabah and Pride Lands to return to Kingdom Hearts 3 but it didn't work cause of the Less Disney Worlds (Ended up having 7 Disney Worlds (And 100 Acre Wood)

horto12485

Awards

And what do you think about my idea of Treasure Planet do you think it'll be the New Pirate World for the Future of Kingdom Hearts?

GrandWebster

I mean the New Seven Hearts is something to go by, so I'm fairly confident on TP&TF.

Because I'm sure (or at least i think) Nomura wants to get in disney IPs that haven't premiered yet in the series, not relying on so many repeats. Like why go back to the Pridelands, what is there to do?

Elysium

Awards
Well, he said they were focused on having primarily new properties for KH3, and even it still had three returning worlds out of the 8... I think 3-4 returning worlds is a good balance. Pride Lands, Arendelle, and Toy Story are definitely at the top of the list to return, imo.

The Caribbean was a colossal improvement on KH2's Port Royal. I enjoyed the Coliseum in KH2 and KH1, too, (the latter was a good example of how you implement a mini-game world properly), but Olympus is definitely the greatest iteration of it so far even if I'd like to have seen more of Meg and Phil. I'd love to see Pride Lands get that kind of upgrade. TLK is too good of a movie to have its only appearance in the series be so weak.

Since Nomura clearly has a fondness for the use of food in both FFXV and KH3, I wonder if that may be a feature that could reappear in the next game? If so, that alone might improve TP&TF's chances. They could have her be the one creating new recipehs instead of bringing Remy back.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Somehow I doubt Sora would be able to cook without Remy guiding him. Hopefully he wouldn't destroy Tiana's restaurant :p

disney233

Awards
Now my question is, do worlds have a chance at being relevant to the plot anymore? Just about every world after 2 had nothing to do with the overeaching plot, and 2 the plot didn't kick in until the Organization comes in (Which only had relevance in Beast Castle and Port Royal's second visit. I mean....Xigbar didn't really do much in the Land of Dragons). Did Terra, Aqua, and Ven have ANY reasons to visit the Disney worlds? Many of the Disney worlds just felt like filler in...just about every game, and it disturbs me....allot.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Now my question is, do worlds have a chance at being relevant to the plot anymore? Just about every world after 2 had nothing to do with the overeaching plot, and 2 the plot didn't kick in until the Organization comes in (Which only had relevance in Beast Castle and Port Royal's second visit. I mean....Xigbar didn't really do much in the Land of Dragons). Did Terra, Aqua, and Ven have ANY reasons to visit the Disney worlds? Many of the Disney worlds just felt like filler in...just about every game, and it disturbs me....allot.
Basically, all Xigbar did in The Land of Dragons was just turned a dragon into a Heartless which became the Storm Rider Heartless. Same can be said on his role Olympus all he did was just chastize Sora and to an extent, Hercules for not "sacrificing others" and following Maleficent and Pete for the Black Box when he overheard their conversation with Hades on the Box's location off-screen.

Also what about Space Paranoids? basically that Disney world had the biggest importance in terms of story in KH2. Think about it:

1. Sora wanted to use Ansem's computer for research and information on the whereabouts on Riku, Kairi, King Mickey and the Organization.

2. Tron mentioned that Ansem the Wise was the one that copied the original system from ENCOM and also brought up about how Ansem (Terra-Xehanort's Heartless) was responsible for the re-activation of the MCP)

3. The MCP wanted to take over the User World (Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden) twice the first when he attempted to blow up the town before Tron changed the password and the second time by opening the Heartless manufacturer in Ansem's lab and corrupting the Claymores.

4. After SDG and Tron defeated the MCP and Sark, Tron brought up the original name of the world: Radiant Garden which led to the inhabitants remembering the town's name once again.

disney233

Awards
Basically, all Xigbar did in The Land of Dragons was just turned a dragon into a Heartless which became the Storm Rider Heartless. Same can be said on his role Olympus all he did was just chastize Sora and to an extent, Hercules for not "sacrificing others" and following Maleficent and Pete for the Black Box when he overheard their conversation with Hades on the Box's location off-screen.

Also what about Space Paranoids? basically that Disney world had the biggest importance in terms of story in KH2. Think about it:

1. Sora wanted to use Ansem's computer for research and information on the whereabouts on Riku, Kairi, King Mickey and the Organization.

2. Tron mentioned that Ansem the Wise was the one that copied the original system from ENCOM and also brought up about how Ansem (Terra-Xehanort's Heartless) was responsible for the re-activation of the MCP)

3. The MCP wanted to take over the User World (Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden) twice the first when he attempted to blow up the town before Tron changed the password and the second time by opening the Heartless manufacturer in Ansem's lab and corrupting the Claymores.

4. After SDG and Tron defeated the MCP and Sark, Tron brought up the original name of the world: Radiant Garden which led to the inhabitants remembering the town's name once again.

It's not saying much if 2 worlds out of 11 (10 counting Timeless River) worlds had such plot relevance. KH2 had......something in most of the second visits when the Organization kicked in, but after 2 everything spiraled downwards with the worlds.

Remember when Disney characters had relevance KH1? Princesses of Hearts, villains joining together, stranded in Deep Jungle, the Beast and Monstro out of their worlds. The only times we've seen such events is 3....and that's a BIG gap. And not as big a calibur as KH1 (I'll give Disney an A+ for allowing their characters to ACKNOWLEDGE the Organization, letalone confront them)

Last edited:

ok sunny

Awards
I doubt most, if any, of these worlds will be in KH3 at all, but what's there to lose? Me list:

NEW
-Kaua'i from Lilo & Stitch. It's about due time that Stitch's story in the series becomes fulfilled. I like the idea of him just wondering around after BBS and suddenly finding Sora, but that should be elaborated a bit more.
-Treasure Planet. A longtime fav of many people and I consider myself one of those individuals. It could be the replacement of Pirates of the Caribbean for the next mainline game!
-Atlantis. I used to hate this movie but that was silly. Very interesting world and lore behind the fictional, ancient undersea city of Atlantis. I would definitely love to have the lore of this world tie into KH4's plot somehow (break the rules a bit, no world's story has to be set in stone).

RETURNING/OLD

-Destiny Islands. KH3 screwed us on this one. Not even playable.
-Twilight Town. Also kind of got screwed in KH3, but definitely had a better treatment than Destiny Islands. It was beautiful, but it wasn't big. I feel like the sewer was just added to somehow make the world seem a tiny bit bigger. The hole in the wall was fine. Just give us the old KH2 Twilight Town back!
-Radiant Garden. Wish it was in KH3, but it didn't have to be. It would be nice to somehow make this world have a strong return plot-wise. Plus after discovering different parts of the world in three different games (KH1, KH2, BBS), I really would have liked for most of that expansiveness to have a return.
-Neverland. I think that Neverland's treatment in BBS was pretty bare bones, but to each their own. I think with the new engine that this world could be pretty damn gorgeous and imaginative. The only downside is what story to go off of if not to develop an entirely original concept.
-Wonderland. There was a lot of content, characters and story cut out of KH1's Wonderland (and rightfully so considering the limitations). I think it might be due time to recycle those old and missed out ideas. The same thing goes for this world as for Neverland, as well, whereas with the new game engine and later gen console, new possibilities arise in terms of expansion.
-Andy's Room!!! Make Andy's house the setting of the Toy Story world this time. I know Pixar got involved in the story for KH3, but I think the world could have been more fulfilling if it took place somewhere more familiar. At least Pizza Planet would have been better, in my opinion.

Those are just a couple. I know I have some bland opinions on how KH3 handled their worlds, but regardless I really enjoyed the game.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
It's not saying much if 2 worlds out of 11 (10 counting Timeless River) worlds had such plot relevance. KH2 had......something in most of the second visits when the Organization kicked in, but after 2 everything spiraled downwards with the worlds.

Remember when Disney characters had relevance KH1? Princesses of Hearts, villains joining together, stranded in Deep Jungle, the Beast and Monstro out of their worlds. The only times we've seen such events is 3....and that's a BIG gap. And not as big a calibur as KH1 (I'll give Disney an A+ for allowing their characters to ACKNOWLEDGE the Organization, letalone confront them)
But Space Paranoids was important in the KH2 plot.

horto12485

Awards
I doubt most, if any, of these worlds will be in KH3 at all, but what's there to lose? Me list:

NEW
-Kaua'i from Lilo & Stitch. It's about due time that Stitch's story in the series becomes fulfilled. I like the idea of him just wondering around after BBS and suddenly finding Sora, but that should be elaborated a bit more.
-Treasure Planet. A longtime fav of many people and I consider myself one of those individuals. It could be the replacement of Pirates of the Caribbean for the next mainline game!
-Atlantis. I used to hate this movie but that was silly. Very interesting world and lore behind the fictional, ancient undersea city of Atlantis. I would definitely love to have the lore of this world tie into KH4's plot somehow (break the rules a bit, no world's story has to be set in stone).

RETURNING/OLD
-Destiny Islands. KH3 screwed us on this one. Not even playable.
-Twilight Town. Also kind of got screwed in KH3, but definitely had a better treatment than Destiny Islands. It was beautiful, but it wasn't big. I feel like the sewer was just added to somehow make the world seem a tiny bit bigger. The hole in the wall was fine. Just give us the old KH2 Twilight Town back!
-Radiant Garden. Wish it was in KH3, but it didn't have to be. It would be nice to somehow make this world have a strong return plot-wise. Plus after discovering different parts of the world in three different games (KH1, KH2, BBS), I really would have liked for most of that expansiveness to have a return.
-Neverland. I think that Neverland's treatment in BBS was pretty bare bones, but to each their own. I think with the new engine that this world could be pretty damn gorgeous and imaginative. The only downside is what story to go off of if not to develop an entirely original concept.
-Wonderland. There was a lot of content, characters and story cut out of KH1's Wonderland (and rightfully so considering the limitations). I think it might be due time to recycle those old and missed out ideas. The same thing goes for this world as for Neverland, as well, whereas with the new game engine and later gen console, new possibilities arise in terms of expansion.
-Andy's Room!!! Make Andy's house the setting of the Toy Story world this time. I know Pixar got involved in the story for KH3, but I think the world could have been more fulfilling if it took place somewhere more familiar. At least Pizza Planet would have been better, in my opinion.

Those are just a couple. I know I have some bland opinions on how KH3 handled their worlds, but regardless I really enjoyed the game.

Agreed i like your thinking of what Worlds that should be in the Next Saga

Back