• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I hope they don't make the Disney Worlds any bigger than they are in KH3. The current size is more than enough.
For the next game, increase the quantity should be their focus in this department.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If they ever do Toy Box again I think the Carnival shown in the recent TS4 trailer would be a good location. I'm hoping they could find a way to work it in even if we are still canonically between 2 and 3

EternalDream

Now that Disney officially owns Fox, I'd love nothing more than a world based on Anastasia.
It's already basically a Disney film anyway, make it happen Nomura!

Aside from that there's the usual ones I'll keep holding out hope for
- Treasure Planet
- Atlantis
- Princess and the Frog
- Emperor's New Groove

In terms of more recent movies or upcoming, Frozen II and Wreck It Ralph are obvious choices.

Sdog

Awards
If they ever do Toy Box again I think the Carnival shown in the recent TS4 trailer would be a good location. I'm hoping they could find a way to work it in even if we are still canonically between 2 and 3

The minigame potential and easter eggs could be extraordinary if that makes it in! But Bo would prolly replace Buzz since it looks like him and Woody aren't together much.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The minigame potential and easter eggs could be extraordinary if that makes it in! But Bo would prolly replace Buzz since it looks like him and Woody aren't together much.

There is also the matter if Bo Peep turns out to be the villain of the film like people are speculating . Though if that doesn't happen I could see her as the second party member.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
If the Toy story returns, I just want them to mainly use the locations from the film this time. Rather explore more of the iconic, memorable locations from the films than something completely original again.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If the Toy story returns, I just want them to mainly use the locations from the film this time. Rather explore more of the iconic, memorable locations from the films than something completely original again.

They should have just used "Al's Toy Barn" and make the first floor like the film and add on extra floors as a "renovation".

Pleχ

Forbidden Mountain

Perhaps I'm biased because Sleeping Beauty is my favourite Disney film and Maleficent is probably my all-time favourite character, but exploring her castle made me very happy in Birth by Sleep. Maleficent has appeared to be a recurring central antagonist but I don't feel like we battle her as often as would be expected. From the Secret Reports in Kingdom Hearts III and her appearances in Unionχ I believe she is going to play a heavier role in the plot and will help to connect the current story with the Lost Masters. I think it would be fun to challenge her again in her Forbidden Mountain, but with her stronghold having taken on the form of the Castle that Never Was, which she hoped to take over in Kingdom Hearts II

Possible bosses:
- Maleficent
- Dragon Maleficent
- Pete
- The Goons

The Arcade

Although I'm not a huge Wreck-It Ralph fan, his Arcade would be an ideal minigame world. Sora knows Ralph through summoning, so they wouldn't require a large introduction to one another, and playing in this world would help Sora to Reconnect with older friends from other worlds, some of which he felt he has a weakened bond with (like Pooh). There is also potential here for some fun cameos without them feeling tacked on to the story for the sake of it.

Hunting Woods

This is perhaps another one of my biases because I adore The Fox & The Hound, but I think the woodland from that film and its themes would be a suitable circumstantial world in Kingdom Hearts, particularly as Sora progresses through his adolescence. He and adolescent Todd (acting like a Dream Eater) could pursue one of Sora's old friends-turned-enemies, accompanied by adolescent Copper. Riku immediately comes to mind, but I wouldn't want to risk tarnishing their relationship or Riku's character, so perhaps Roxas, Xion, Neku, or even Kairi would be a suitable opponent. This would be an effective way of showing Sora that time has a way of changing things.

Possible bosses:
- Riku/Roxas/Xion/Neku/Kairi
- Copper
- Nightmare Chief

The Anthill

This would be an interesting world to explore, particularly for those of us who played A Bug's Life on the PlayStation, Nintendo 64 or PC. With Sora's clothes, he would become antlike and smaller so he can see the world differently, and it would be interesting to watch him engage with Flik as he's being lambasted for the Warrior Bug fiasco, and act as a Warrior Bug himself. Towards the end of Kingdom Hearts III I felt like Sora was beginning to unintentionally get somewhat arrogant, insisting that he take on Master Xehanort alone (I know that Kingdom Hearts was a greater threat). The world of A Bug's Life would help him to understand that though he gets his strength from his friends, he needs to trust the strength of his friends too. Plus we get to see Ant Sora!

Potential bosses:
- P.T. Flea's Circus
- Hopper
- Thumper
- Early Bird

The Future

This would mainly be ideal due to the series' current emphasis on time-travel and foretelling. I think it would be interesting if Sora was taken to a world beyond the Master of Masters' gazing eye, the world of Meet the Robinsons which bathes in light. I think this world could be quite an interesting plot device if Sora finds out about the Book of Prophecies, and despairs as a result. Perhaps by losing his heart and travelling to a futuristic time to another version of himself, or by finding an alternative method of time-travel (Cornelius' time machine) he could travel to the future, or even just a possible future (so that the final battle still feels like there are stakes). Knowing Nomura, I could see him actually introducing Future Sleeping Worlds as alternative timelines. Seeing how the world may turn out, this would reinvigorate him for the final battle with the Master of Masters (assuming that's where Nomura is going). We could even see the future version of Sora crippled, or reclusive, due to the final battle, and Sora must decide if he wants to make that sacrifice to protect the light.

Potential bosses:
- Tiny / Giant Tyranto Rex
- Frankie / Frog Prince
- DOR-15

The Death Star

Venturing beyond the Outer Realms, the Galactic Empire has noticed a huge imbalance between the light and dark sides of the force and has gone to investigate. Not expecting the Death Star to be where it is, Sora flies the Gummi Ship nearby and is drawn inside. This world is pure fanservice, but could enlighten us as to our understandings of the forces of light and darkness, and confirm Xehanort's theory that both should exist and be controlled in equilibrium.

Potential bosses:
- AT-ST
- Lord Vader
- Emperor Palpatine
- Death Star

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Fantasia 2000 as the tutorial world would be really smart from both a gameplay and narrative perspective. It could be the bridge between where Sora currently reside, and the pathway back to his friends.

If I recall correctly, it was Pixar that wanted original locations in the Toy Story world. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a hypothetical Incredibles world for Kingdom Hearts IV has an original location to not screw The Incredibles lore.

Starfang

Robin Hood (Sherwood Forest)

Ever since KH2 dropped I've been wanting to see a Robin Hood world, which I think would fit in with the atmosphere of Kingdom Hearts rather well. Robin and Little John can be guest party members, the various rhinoceros, hippo & elephant guards can be bosses/enemies, with the penultimate battle being with Prince John & the Sheriff.

The Black Cauldron (Prydain)

I know it's an obscure 1980's movie, but it's one of my favorites. I think the Horned King would make a nice addition to the Disney Villains Cabal in Kingdom Hearts, and the BC world - while similar to Enchanted Dominion is different enough where it could work.

Sword in the Stone (Camelot/England)

AfterRobin Hood, the Sword in the Stone is probably my favorite Disney Movie that has yet to make an appearance (besides Merlin) in any of the Kingdom Hearts games. I think a Camelot/SITS world would be a mix of Cinderella (helping someone in a rough spot), and Winnie the Pooh (archery/magic-based/shape-shifting minigames) and Sleeping Beauty (fighting a dragon boss at the end, though less seriously). Mad Madam Mim would make for an interesting villain, as well as comedy relief.
Others:

* The Emperor's New Groove - this would probably play out more like a mix between "Sword in the Stone" world and one of the Disney/Pixar worlds from Kh3 (Tangled or Frozen), you would fight ENG-based heartless and one of the villains would be manipulating Yzma, though she and Kronk are too incompetent so they fail anyway.

* Darkwing Duck/St. Canard World - I know it's a stretch to ever hope for a Darkwing Duck world, but if Nomura ever decides to go that route then there is a lot hey can work with. Sora, Donald and Goofy can be like heroes-in-training or sidekicks to DW and can go up against the Fearsome Five, with Nega Duck being the primary boss of the world.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
You know the more I look into the interviews from Nomura on presumably developing a new KH game that is set to be released before KHIV, I realistically envision the following Disney films represented as worlds for the next KH game before KH4.

Now this isn't meant to be the actual representation of the actual Disney worlds I expect to be in for the next potential KH game before KHIV as were not sure if the Disney worlds will be in the realm of light (like in Most games), the realm of sleep (Dream Drop Distance) or in an area reminiscent to the Sleeping Worlds from DDD and how they fit within the context of the story in terms of gameplay and interesting environments. So without furtur a do here are the Disney worlds that might not appear in KHIV but will appear in the next potential KH game prior to KHIV:

Walt Disney Animation Studios

• Dumbo
  • Fun and Fancy Free (Mickey and the Beanstalk segment)
  • The Sword in the Stone
  • The Jungle Book
  • Robin Hood
  • The Great Mouse Detective
  • Pocahontas
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • Atlantis
  • Treasure Planet
  • Meet the Robinsons
  • Wreck-It Ralph

Pixar Animation Studios
  • Coco
  • Inside Out

Live-action
  • Oz the Great and Powerful
  • The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (Okay that film bombed at the Box Office, but what other live-action property can Disney implement other than Pirates and Tron?)

I think Zootopia and Incredibles would be weird to have both, Since they both take place in big metropolitan Cities.
While the Big City environment might seem similar they both have different environments and themes with one another as one is an anthropomorphic animal world with different areas representing a different biome (Tundra Town, Rainforest District, Sahara Square) and the other is a Superhero themed metropolitan city.

There is also the matter if Bo Peep turns out to be the villain of the film like people are speculating . Though if that doesn't happen I could see her as the second party member.
It will depend on where does the story take place though, the majority of the Pixar worlds in KH3 are original stories so if Toy Story does return for a future KH game and if they still want to continue having it take place between the events of TS2 and TS3 they might have to figure out if this should take place before Bo Peep got lost or sold or after what happened in the TS4 flashback[spoilers] I still would like to see the appearances of the other characters like Jessie, Bullsye, Slinky and Bo Peep for sure.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE="Alpha Baymax, post: 6568472, member: 240740"]
[COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]If I recall correctly, it was Pixar that wanted original locations in the Toy Story world. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a hypothetical Incredibles world for Kingdom Hearts IV has an original location to not screw The Incredibles lore.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]I also think that the Factory Basement and the machinery area within Monster's Inc. that Randall lured Sora and his friends in Monstropolis were also original locations created for the world as they weren't seen in the original movie and Monster's University.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

[I]Incredibles [COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]along with probably [/FONT][/COLOR][I]Coco [/I][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]and [/FONT][/COLOR][I]Inside Out [/I][/I][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]would be interesting on what original locations Pixar and Square Enix can come up with particularly the former, but I do expect the City (where the Incredibles family fight crime) and Edna Mode's Mansion to be featured.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Last edited:

EternalDream

Been thinking about Kingdom of Corona a bit after watching the (genuinely great, actually) animated sequel series.
If Rapunzel will ever return due to being one of the New Seven Hearts, would abridging the plot of it be a good world? Cutting out all the slice of life stuff, naturally, keeping the Black Rocks, Varian/Hector/(+Whatever happens in Season 3?).

Locales would be more focused on Old Corona, the inside of the castle, and the areas beyond the wall, rather than just the forest surrounding her Tower + the town like in the movie / KH3

I know they have yet to ever use a series as the base for a world, instead of a movie, but there's some incredible Kingdom Hearts lore building you could do with Rapunzel, a New Seven Hearts, a being of pure light, unlocking the incredibly dark Moon Incantation, no?

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Been thinking about Kingdom of Corona a bit after watching the (genuinely great, actually) animated sequel series.
If Rapunzel will ever return due to being one of the New Seven Hearts, would abridging the plot of it be a good world? Cutting out all the slice of life stuff, naturally, keeping the Black Rocks, Varian/Hector/(+Whatever happens in Season 3?).

Locales would be more focused on Old Corona, the inside of the castle, and the areas beyond the wall, rather than just the forest surrounding her Tower + the town like in the movie / KH3

I know they have yet to ever use a series as the base for a world, instead of a movie, but there's some incredible Kingdom Hearts lore building you could do with Rapunzel, a New Seven Hearts, a being of pure light, unlocking the incredibly dark Moon Incantation, no?

I'd love to see it done because I love the show also but the major issue is translating the show's art style to a 3D format (mainly the characters: Cassandra, Varian etc.).

It wouldn't be totally unbelievable to see them use a TV show given how we've seen direct-to-DVD characters appear like Sparky, Lumpy and the Musketeers world. But I wouldn't expect it in KH4 anyways. I feel it'd be more appropriate for an important non-numeral title.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Posting this again because:

You know the more I look into the interviews from Nomura on presumably developing a new KH game that is set to be released before KHIV, I realistically envision the following Disney films represented as worlds for the next KH game before KH4.

Now this isn't meant to be the actual representation of the actual Disney worlds I expect to be in for the next potential KH game before KHIV as were not sure if the Disney worlds will be in the realm of light (like in Most games), the realm of sleep (Dream Drop Distance) or in an area reminiscent to the Sleeping Worlds from DDD and how they fit within the context of the story in terms of gameplay and interesting environments. So without furtur a do here are the Disney worlds that might not appear in KHIV but will appear in the next potential KH game prior to KHIV:

• Dumbo
  • The Sword in the Stone
  • The Jungle Book
  • Robin Hood
  • Pocahontas
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • Atlantis
  • Treasure Planet
  • Meet the Robinsons
  • Wreck-It Ralph
Pixar Animation Studios
  • Coco
  • Inside Out
Live-action
  • The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (Okay that film bombed at the Box Office, but what other live-action property can Disney implement other than Pirates and Tron?)

Perkilator

Awards
Posting this again because:

• Dumbo
  • The Sword in the Stone
  • The Jungle Book
  • Robin Hood
  • Pocahontas
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • Atlantis
  • Treasure Planet
  • Meet the Robinsons
  • Wreck-It Ralph
Pixar Animation Studios
  • Coco
  • Inside Out
Live-action
Well, there's always the Lone Ranger or Tomorrowland.

Knuxpyro56

Been a while since i've been in this thread. But the idea of using characters from TV shows into sequel episodes for worlds doesn't seem too far fetch (Heck Aladdin used Return of Jafar in KH2). Since Disney Animation would be the ones to create an actual 3D model to work. Problem is animating a character who was predominately in a different art style work in a game that's main goal is to be just like the movie. Sure Hercules worked, but it still was a movie, not a TV show. Plus they had every kingdom hearts game to improve. But i still hope for Tangled and Big Hero 6 to return (i rather keep BH6 instead of adding the Incredibles due to the world being much more interesting in BH6)

Anyway here are my picks for world ideas. Besides my want for Zootopia and Moana

Dreamland (Dumbo 2019):
I came back from watching the movie today. I really enjoyed it. Dreamland could be the Psuedo Disneyland that some people (and me) wanted for a KH world. The main Colliseum tent, and the rest of the park is so interesting. Plus the idea of Pink Elephant Heartless or a Heartless boss based for V.A. Vandevere would be great.

The Imagination Institute:
I highly doubt this will happen, but I would love to see a world based off of the Disney ride Journey Into Imagination. The idea of the Dreamfinder and Figment the purple dragon showing the world of creativity would be nice. Heck it could also have been a great way to introduce the Dream Eaters in the real world (or make some new Enemies).

17 Cherrytree Lane (Mary Poppins/Mary Poppins Returns):
I already thought of the idea of Mary Poppins being a Keyblade Master much in the same way as Yen Sid is one. But the idea of going through that world plus interacting with Bert or Jack would be great. Set peices like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Jolly Holiday, Cover is Not the Book, Step in Time and Trip A Little Light Fantastic would be great.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Well, there's always the Lone Ranger or Tomorrowland.
I don't the former has a chance as that property is owned by DreamWorks classics and that requires permission from them first sot the likely hood of Lone Ranger appearing is slim, but it could be a nice western level if you ask me. Honestly it just depends on how Nomura and his team add them in due to their underperformance or bombing at the Box Office for Tron when the world was added in KH2, most people born in the 1990's early 2000's didn't know about the movie but I heard that it was either Nomura's or the developers favorite movie so they decided to add it in as a world.

Been a while since i've been in this thread. But the idea of using characters from TV shows into sequel episodes for worlds doesn't seem too far fetch (Heck Aladdin used Return of Jafar in KH2). Since Disney Animation would be the ones to create an actual 3D model to work. Problem is animating a character who was predominately in a different art style work in a game that's main goal is to be just like the movie. Sure Hercules worked, but it still was a movie, not a TV show. Plus they had every kingdom hearts game to improve. But i still hope for Tangled and Big Hero 6 to return (i rather keep BH6 instead of adding the Incredibles due to the world being much more interesting in BH6)

Anyway here are my picks for world ideas. Besides my want for Zootopia and Moana

Dreamland (Dumbo 2019):
I came back from watching the movie today. I really enjoyed it. Dreamland could be the Psuedo Disneyland that some people (and me) wanted for a KH world. The main Colliseum tent, and the rest of the park is so interesting. Plus the idea of Pink Elephant Heartless or a Heartless boss based for V.A. Vandevere would be great.

The Imagination Institute:
I highly doubt this will happen, but I would love to see a world based off of the Disney ride Journey Into Imagination. The idea of the Dreamfinder and Figment the purple dragon showing the world of creativity would be nice. Heck it could also have been a great way to introduce the Dream Eaters in the real world (or make some new Enemies).

17 Cherrytree Lane (Mary Poppins/Mary Poppins Returns):
I already thought of the idea of Mary Poppins being a Keyblade Master much in the same way as Yen Sid is one. But the idea of going through that world plus interacting with Bert or Jack would be great. Set peices like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Jolly Holiday, Cover is Not the Book, Step in Time and Trip A Little Light Fantastic would be great.
Very good choices butI think I'd rather choose the animated version fo Dumbo over the live-action version as a Kh world. Lastly, I don't think that Tangled and Big Hero 6 have a chance to return as not only their isn't story left to tell but it's difficult to translate the artstyle of the show into KH and to recreate the characters exclusive to these shows in the same style as the movie, so I don't want to be the debbie downer but I think that Tangled and Big Hero 6 are done.

WhinyAcademic

Awards

Agreed. I LOVE Galaxy Toy’s but I’d love to see Al’s Toy Barn, Sunnyside, and Pizza Planet especially.

EternalDream

Speaking of 'video game' worlds, if they are heading down that path, we better get Spectrobes.

I sincerely forgot that was a Disney series until I decided to play through Origins again a few days ago. It's a shame it hasn't had any new games, especially since it didn't even sell badly and got decent reviews all around.

It'd be fun having Rallen and Jeena as party members, even better if instead of giving Rallen regular equipment slots they gave him Spectrobe slots for him to fight with. Obviously simplify the whole growth stuff down to maybe just a small fossil digging minigame so it doesn't make the world too vastly different from regular KH worlds, but it could work.

Back