• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ZHZ90

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

Jungle Book
Wreck-It Ralph
Zootopia
Moana
Frozen

disney233

Awards

Lets imagine Halloween town Christmas town along with other holidays in the unreal engine 4 as well as all the potential original story ideas and we could have xigbar as the organization member and he's boss fight could be like a cross between the xigbar fight in kh2 and Pete in timeless river going all over the different holiday towns and jack and oogie boogie could have to work together because the world will be destroyed or have sally or a doctor finkelstin creation

.....................I....repeat, I am....EXCEEDINGLY sure Halloween Town had a satisfying conclusion to the world. As I said just like Wonderland I'm pretty sure it's done. You're free to brainstorm the reason as to WHY Xigbar in specific would go to Halloween Town.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I have a new set of picks. While I’m only expecting there to be 9-10 total words, but these would be my choices if that statement was in reference to Disney worlds alone.

Of course, Frozen and Winnie the Pooh stand a high chance of being featured, the former fornits notoriery and the latter for its tradition. So that’s 7, which would leave three more Disney worlds in an ideal scenario. Now, I’m a person who likes a balance in worlds of different tones and styles. Therefore, with 9 worlds (not counting WTP,) I’d like to see three Princess worlds, three non-princess Disney worlds, and three Pixar worlds. Here are my picks to fit those slots of which one of each remains.

Princess and the Frog
- It would complete the Disney Revival Princess trio of films.
- Dr. Facilier is probably the most appropriate modern Disney villain to fit the themes of KH.
- Luxord could appear here as his weapons are tarot cards and he loves to gamble with fate.
- Even though Tangled has some swamp areas, they don’t seem like a dominant location. The bayou would be distinct enough by taking place at night lit only by the moonlight and fireflies with the city of New Orleans at night having some stunning locales as well.
- I don’t want to see SDG as frogs permanently in the world, but I would like the Frog status effect from Final Fantasy to appear in the fight with Facilier.
- Lilypad/Frog themed Keyblade (Magic Form transformation)

Wreck It Ralph
- Plenty of potential gameplay variety: side scrolling in Fix It Felix, first person shooting in Hero’s Duty, and kart racing in Sugar Rush.
- The environments are interesting enough for traditional gameplay too, so it would strictly be mini games.
- King Candy/Turbo would make an excellent two part boss battle with a race and then fighting his Cybug form.
- With the sequel coming out this, it’s an excellent time for cross promotion.
- Candy themed Keyblade (Power Form transformation)

A Bug’s Life
- It would complete the trio of Pixar’s first three original films in the game.
- Hopper, Thumper, and the bird could be great boss fights.
- While a shrinking world like Toy Story, it’s perspective is on a completely different level. Toy Story remains engaged in the human world while A Bug’s Life takes place in more of a microcosm situation. For scale, in Toy Story, we see Sora running on the grass in Andy’s Yard. In a Bug’s Life, that same grass would be a treacherous forest.
- There are plenty of unique environments to set the world apart, from inside the Ant Hill and around the island to the bug circus and city.
- I want to glide across that ravine on a dandelion.
- It could work with or without a costume transformation. SDG could just be strange looking bugs in normal form.
- Bug themed Keyblade (Guardian Form transformation)

Those are my thoughts for now!

gibbs615

Elena of Avalor
Sofia the First
Gargoyles
Moana

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Say what you want about Incredibles’ Nomanisan Island being to similar to San Fransokyo, but you gotta admit the Incredibles theme would translate to some epic battle music. [video]https://youtu.be/2ZUHlrir4Og[/video]

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

So with WiR outta the way...hopefully they have a few older distinct 2D films after Frozen. Main reason i wanted WiR so much was because of the unique setting that really stood out from the other confirmed worlds.

With it not having a world..gotta wonder if something like Atlantis is more likely now.

horto12485

Awards

So with WiR outta the way...hopefully they have a few older distinct 2D films after Frozen. Main reason i wanted WiR so much was because of the unique setting that really stood out.

With it not having a world..gotta wonder if something like Atlantis is more likely now.

So Maybe Atlantis: The Lost Empire alongside The Jungle Book and Treasure Planet aren't out of the Question.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

So Maybe Atlantis: The Lost Empire alongside The Jungle Book and Treasure Planet aren't out of the Question.
With some people expecting 8-9 Disney worlds it's entirely possible all three of em can be in especially with WiR out..though at this point not raising my expectations.

ImVentus

Awards

At this point I wouldn't be too hopeful about them making it, but I'm not ruling it out either. The strange thing is that SE seems to market the game as it's almost complete and that gives me feeling that one could either be surprised or bummed once we get the world list.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Yeah it's a shame. I'm just gonna put a little more hope in Atlantis cuz swimming and dive animation they've made/working on. Can't go wrong with this logic. Nope...no siree.

ImVentus

Awards

One thing for sure is that Atlantis would stand out from the rest, as a world.

HakaishinChampa

Awards

I'm going to make an alternate Top 3 list of my previous list on the previous page I guess.

Lion King -I would love to see the lion King, the world was fun in Kingdom Hearts 2 with the new movesets but Imagine how crazy it would be in Kingdom Hearts 3, the world would look beautiful, there would be grass and it would feel more alive. Maybe there could be some animals walking around like Giraffes and Elephants. It would follow Lion King 2's story or the beginning of the movie with an original plot mixed in - Rafiki gives a warning to Sora that there will be a great battle (end of the game) and there will be losses, teasing the end of the game.

Frozen - I'm a sucker for Snow maps, I would love to see Elsa as a boss in her Ice Castle with really dangerous Ice Attacks like Mirror Aqua from 0.2 and Xehanort thinks that she might be a good vessel because she has a darkness within her. Icy Cubes would be nice to see return and the Ice Lord as well.

Robin Hood - We're in need for another classic Disney movie and I've seen this movie so much it's really memorable for me. If Jungle Book isn't in this would be the other option.

Scorseselover

So Wreck It Ralph is out of the question (Damn) so here are my other top 3 worlds:

Frozen- This is pretty much the most confirmed non-confirmed world if that makes any sense. It’s one of Disney’s most popular films. It’s pretty much a given.

The Jungle Book: I would love it if it’s based off of Jon Favreau’s Jungle Book because I think that’s the better movie. But this is a world with so many lovable characters and it almost made it into Birth a By Sleep, But I think Kingdom Hearts III will make up for it.

The Muppets: This would probably be the most comically written world in the Kingdom Hearts series, with the possibilities of breaking the fourth wall.

horto12485

Awards

Here are my top 3 Worlds that i want to see Revealed before the Game is Out

Jungle Book-I Am hoping for this cause it was going to get in the Series Three Times before being Scrapped Birth By Sleep, Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts 1 but i'm hoping that this gets put in Kingdom Hearts III as to take The Lion King's Place in Kingdom Hearts III.

Treasure Planet-We've gotten Two out of Roy Conli's Movies in the Game so it wouldn't hurt to complete the Trinity with Adding in Treasure Planet in Kingdom Hearts III though it would have to work with the Gummi Ship in which we didn't get to see due to the Lack of Gummi Ship Footage not being shown.

Frozen: Don't get me wrong i know everyone wants Frozen in the Game and maybe me cause we all want a Snow themed world for the Game and it's time we get one right now and i don't want this To become KH2's Atlantica just make the Frozen World a Regular World so we can explore the Events of the Movie and a Keyblade Transformation on that world would be nice and a battle with Marshmallow would be awesome to do.

Empress Mitsuru

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I couldn't imagine Prince John being an end of level boss, if Robin Hood ever appears the boss would probably be a Heartless. As for top 3 worlds, Wreck-It Ralph (with the Arcade being part of Twilight Town) The Pridelands (with the plot from Simba's Pride) and either Treasure Planet or Frozen.

Last edited:

ghostwarmen

Awards

So with WiR being seemingly deconfirmed, I wonder what the last remaining Disney worlds could be. I hope Square put in Princess and the Frog, Jungle Book seems somewhat likely, and I could see one more returning world.

BluePikmin11

Awards

My personal predictions for KH3 Disney Worlds:

1. Big Hero 6
2. Hercules
3. Tangled
4. Toy Story
5. Monster's Inc.
6. A Bug's Life
7. Jungle Book
8. Treasure Planet
9. Frozen
10. Lilo and Stitch
11. Fantasia 2000
12. Hundred Acre Wood

Kind of sad right now that Wreck-it-Ralph has gotten far less likely since the Ralph Link reveal. It seemed like an awesome world with so much potential. The remaining worlds were based on leaks (12, 7, 9)
and likelihood of being in based on how story could unfold (Lilo and Stitch and Fantasia 2000). I can see Roy Conli being a major factor in getting Treasure Planet in, especially with the data of DDD and the unused model of a TP ship. Bug's Life I see getting in, I feel Nomura wants to make worlds based on the first 3 Pixar films at most.

Not much to speculate TBH cause of recent stuff happening with datamining. If this is not the line-up for KH3, I will be surprised.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I could see a third Pixar film, though Bug's Life seems less likely compared to the others. What would Xehanort or Maleficent want with Bugs?

Back