• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UnicornXXL

Awards
Website
mrzigginator.tumblr.com
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

For the remaining worlds I want for Kingdom Hearts III is going to be...

Treasure Planet
- I mean come on, this is truly a must for my book! And seeing how it was produced by Roy Conli, which two of the movies he produced is going to be KHIII. Why not include this into the list as well, it could have an great importance into the story of Kingdom Hearts itself. Even though, it was cut from KHDDD that doesn't mean it wouldn't have a chance again in Kingdom Hearts III. Maybe also, we could have an cameo like Freya Crescent from Final Fantasy IX (because why not but mostly because I love her.)

Atlantis: The Lost City - Now this is something I want for years beyond end. I can agree with most of the comments in this thread and just say that we need this world to appear in Kingdom Hearts III.

Zootopia - I can say that this world needs to appear in KHIII. I mean we can have Sora in an Anthromorpic Cat/Lion form (It can be the same form just like in Pride Lands.) and for once I want Sora and the Gang to explore the world where Animals roam the streets and the world. The world could even take place after the movie and it can be it's own original story just for KHIII.

Frozen - Obviously... It going to be in KHIII regardless. As long as it's not another rhythm world, we'll be alright.

Wreak-It-Ralph - Lastly, this world can appear just like how Tron appeared in KHII. I'm not sure how it will function but maybe we have the original arcades such as Bug Hunt and Candy Crush. And along the way, we could have another FF Cameo along the way in this world, like Lenn and Reynn from World of Final Fantasy. And at the end of the world, the boss would obviously be King Candy/Turbo in the end.

Kh3 2018

Zootopia isn't gonna happen want it in a future game though

disney233

Awards

Has anyone ever thought of the possibility of a Brave world appearing in KH3? It's around the same year Wreck-it-Ralph was released, and they layout is pretty beauiful as well as fighting Mor'du.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Has anyone ever thought of the possibility of a Brave world appearing in KH3? It's around the same year Wreck-it-Ralph was released, and they layout is pretty beauiful as well as fighting Mor'du.

Too similar to Corona. Not gonna happen.

Also, one crazy haired girl per KH game.

samues

1.Frozen: everybody wants this world in the game right so yeah me too why not.
2.Star wars: cause it almost going to be in a kingdom hearts game called fragmented keys and hey could you guys imagine a death star world in kingdom hearts 3 okay so yeah why not right please be in the game.
3.lilo and stitch: almost going to be in the fragmented keys game too but its already been in khbbs game though but the Hawaiian part of the world would be very nice though you know for me please be in the game again.

shady543

Awards

1) Treasure Planet. Other than Big Hero Six and Monsters Inc, its really the only other new world I'd get fully immersed in to the point I wouldn't want to leave. I think it will fit right in and suit KH to a t. Exploring the ship would be great as well as exploring other locations in Treasure Planet. Also Jim would make a really great partner, probably even my favourite so far.

2) Emperor's New Groove. Although the movie isn't as good as I remember, I mainly want it because I think it would be a great overall world to explore and it has potential to be very fun because of all the transforming potions, which Sora could take. Also because I played the playstation game when I was younger and really enjoyed it, and a similar type of world I think would be great. I just think it has potential.

3) Tbh despite the hate I want Frozen in KH3. And its honestly mostly because of the potential of the world. I like snow worlds so I think it would be a fun world to explore. I think the landscape would be pretty and look amazing with the updated graphics. Also I think seeing Sora and co interacting with Elsa would be interesting and I can see the Organization member in that world trying to manipulate her, so I look forward to seeing where this world will go. But this all depends on whether the game takes place during the movie or after. tldr i want frozen because i liek snow and it would give KHIII more world variety

When it comes to pixar movies, the only other ones I actually would like to see is Bug's Life and Incredibles.

Scorseselover

I want The Muppets to be a world. It would work if it took place at the studio, the Muppets are trying to put on a show, but the heartless...or unversed...or dream eaters come in and ruin everything, so Kermit and Miss Piggy help you out to rid the world of the heartless and seal the keyhole.

disney233

Awards

...................God no.

Kh3 2018

Yes lets see how it works

disney233

Awards

Ok this world...a muppets world...is also very hard to imagine. I mean the stoyline COULD have something to do with Xion and the topic of puppets. But odds are it'll be a transformation world and...It's hard to see Sora transforming into a muppet.....and singing.

the red monster

Awards

1.Wreck it ralph. they can do so much stuff with it and it have so much potential.
2.incredibles - i really liked the movie when i was younger, it will be fun to see it part of KH worlds.
3.Finding nemo - can be a great underwater world and i really liked the movie so why not.
i hope at least one will make it in.

Kh3 2018

Atlantica kh2 remember disney 223
The red monster I don't think incredibles is gonna happen in kh3 because of bh6 I'd like it in future titles #nemoforkh3

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Hey, let's stop shutting down other people's ideas. This isn't a "let's be as dismissive as possible in as few words as possible" thread.

redcrown

Awards

Treasure Planet. Other than Big Hero Six and Monsters Inc, its really the only other new world I'd get fully immersed in to the point I wouldn't want to leave. I think it will fit right in and suit KH to a t. Exploring the ship would be great as well as exploring other locations in Treasure Planet. Also Jim would make a really great partner, probably even my favourite so far.

I agree with all of this, it has great potential to be an expansive world with a solid plot, it would fit very well in KH3 with it's sheer size and grandiose settings. The real question is though how likely would it make it into the game, since it's nowhere near being modern like Wreck-it-Ralph or even Princess and the Frog, and it's more of a cult fan favorite in terms of it's popularity. So it's not very marketable to be a choice world in KH3.

Scorseselover

I agree with all of this, it has great potential to be an expansive world with a solid plot, it would fit very well in KH3 with it's sheer size and grandiose settings. The real question is though how likely would it make it into the game, since it's nowhere near being modern like Wreck-it-Ralph or even Princess and the Frog, and it's more of a cult fan favorite in terms of it's popularity. So it's not very marketable to be a choice world in KH3.
Hey they managed to put Tron in Kingdom Hearts 2, I’m sure Treasure Planet could make it in.

gibbs615

Elena of Avalor could be added as an DLC mini game world that we can buy & download from PS store after KH3 is finally released!

disney233

Awards

Oh my lord Gibbs enough with Elena of Avalor already. This is legit the 3rd thread you've mentioned it. Once again should Elena of Avalor be in Kingdom Hearts 3, any movie after BH6 is a nono, and I assume Elena of Avalor is apart of that list. I sincerely believe Nomura or Square would conceed in putting it in 3 when they already most likely have a set list of worlds. A DLC of one minigame world would just be a waste of time. So just drop it, for the 3rd time.

disney233

Awards

Ok hold up, my comment can be less harsher, apologies. But how about a question if I may, Gibbs, precisely why do you want Elena of Avalor to be in KH3? I mean...it seems kinda doubtful in putting in a Disney world off of a very recent Kid's show. Only show-based world that made the cut was Steamboat Willie, and I mean it made sense. I'm kinda doubtful we'll get anything other than that, apologies for the lashout.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I don’t think Treasure Planet should be a traditional world if it’s in the game. The events take place across the galaxy and it would honestly be kind of weird for SDG to space travel for such a long distance and time (pretty sure at least a few weeks) aboard the Legacy when they could just utilize the gummi ship. Not to mention, if they tell the original plot, they’d be stuck on the ship for half the world which doesn’t sound like the kind of wide open world KH3 is going for. More like a repeat of Pirates in KH2.

Instead, it should be broken up throughout the game, much like 100 Acre Wood and KH2 Atlantica, except not a mini game. At various points of the game during the gummi ship explorations, we encounter Jim at different stages of his journey like on his home world and the space port, on the Legacy around the time of the black hole scene, and finally on Treasure Planet itself. It would still add up to the same amount of content as if it were one world, but I thinking breaking it up would make a lot more sense and probably be more fun.

My other two world picks are:

Disney Castle: We could jump inside the portraits of Mickey to explore his many past adventures based on his animated shorts, with Oswald and the Phantom Blot potentially being involved.

Wreck It Ralph: An excellent villain, various environments unlike any in the series thus far, loads of potential for mini-games/altered gameplay like racing, 2D side scrolling, and FPS.

gibbs615

Ok hold up, my comment can be less harsher, apologies. But how about a question if I may, Gibbs, precisely why do you want Elena of Avalor to be in KH3? I mean...it seems kinda doubtful in putting in a Disney world off of a very recent Kid's show. Only show-based world that made the cut was Steamboat Willie, and I mean it made sense. I'm kinda doubtful we'll get anything other than that, apologies for the lashout.

Because I think seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend & ally in Elena could be real interesting to see! Also it as a DLC mini game world could work too. You should think about that! And apology excepted.

Back