• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

I always thought that instead of having Oswald wield a keyblade, it'd be more interesting to have him wield both a staff and shield (both looking strikingly similar to D&G's default weps). Imply that he trained them both to defend the king since he didn't want to do it

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

honestly how incredible would it be if oswald just had his magic paintbrush from epic mickey. its so insane and is basically a kh weapon.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

If Oswald does appear I'd rather he had a keyblade. I think the series could use more Disney wielders instead of mostly OCs

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

If Oswald does appear I'd rather he had a keyblade. I think the series could use more Disney wielders instead of mostly OCs
i think the series has way too many keyblades. for another character to appear with one would seem forced and sort of fanfic-y.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

i think the series has way too many keyblades. for another character to appear with one would seem forced and sort of fanfic-y.
Agreed. I would absolutely love for Oswald to appear but I don't know how many more Keyblades I can take.

If Oswald were to ever appear, make him bitter towards Mickey because Yen Sid chose to teach Mickey Keyblade wielding instead of himself.

U.N. Owen

Awards

Honestly, I want Oswald to be Xehanort's apprentice before Ven, but Oswald chose to reject the keyblade because he could not stand MX's babbling about darkness.

Sample Oswald Dialogue said:
I could have been a keyblade master, but all I learned are the millions of synonyms for the word "darkness." It's Kingdom Hearts this and Darkness that and Light is excessive here and there. It gets tiring. Don't get me started on what he'd do the moment you interrupt his monlogues.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Guys, they aren't going to stop making new wielders. Sure, the number of characters that use keyblades are a bit excessive, but it's the main weapon of the series. Hell, if anything there is bound to be new ones in whatever comes after KH3.

At least with Oswald it makes sense since he and Mickey are technically bros.

-

D

Deleted member 246005

In terms of marvel worlds I would like either Asgard and/or the guardians of galaxy to make an appearance. Most of the action in the marvel movies take place on Earth so I rather just use the few that don't. Outside of that, there are enough similarities to previous world/character dynamics to be a callback but still keep it fresh.

I'm leaning towards Guardians because it could be like Deep Space and just a sector of the multiverse SDG could travel to.

SomeKHFan

Awards

In terms of marvel worlds I would like either Asgard and/or the guardians of galaxy to make an appearance. Most of the action in the marvel movies take place on Earth so I rather just use the few that don't. Outside of that, there are enough similarities to previous world/character dynamics to be a callback but still keep it fresh.

I'm leaning towards Guardians because it could be like Deep Space and just a sector of the multiverse SDG could travel to.

While I don't see any Marvel worlds being used in KH3 (although there is a slight chance they might use one at Olympus Colosseum or Twilight Town or something, like a FF character) If they ever use a Marvel property this idea feels like it would be good to me. Asgard or another non-Earth location seem more likely to be used as a location.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

BdtYjbqIUAAfxG_.jpg

KudoTsurugi

Awards

\_0w0_/
Never have I wanted something so bad until I saw it with my own eyes. Thank you, you just summed up why I'd love a Wreck-It Ralph world in KH3

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

*grumblegrumbleZangief'snotabadguygrumblegrumble*

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I feel like Young Xehanort would be perfect for wreck it ralph.

Y'know him being more ambiguous.

His visit could be after he gets a change of heart and at that point he'll say he doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore while explaining to everyone about his other versions and how he thought he never had much of choice.

Predestined to be and all that.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

I feel like Young Xehanort would be perfect for wreck it ralph.

Y'know him being more ambiguous.

His visit could be after he gets a change of heart and at that point he'll say he doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore while explaining to everyone about his other versions and how he thought he never had much of choice.

Predestined to be and all that.

Ewwwwwwwww, I don't think I'd want that.

If anything, he played the dirtiest out of all of the organization members. I would hate if this guy turned good, it just wouldn't feel right. Give that distinction to Saix if anything, not YX.

If anything, the only organization member that should break away would be Xigbar, and obviously that would be because of betrayal if anything.

heartguider

I would like to have Atlantica AGAIN!! The story in the second game left a lot to be desired, was way too poor and weak.
They could find a way to say that it was an illusion world.. made of memories... This is one of many worlds that don't make sense.. How is that possible that she doesn't remember Ursula?? Is she stupid or what?
They could use the animated series to create a plot
The_Sorceress_(The_Little_Mermaid)

[video=youtube;Y-Zzt1JqwtI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Zzt1JqwtI[/video]

The Little Mermaid TV Series

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZIrzHPN7F3I/hqdefault.jpg

The Lobster Mobster's Mob | Disney Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

[video=youtube;tx85fE1vkVM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx85fE1vkVM[/video]

Same with Aladdin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz2fX6EEs6E

And the idea with the Illusion thing would help to bring back worlds and villains.. For example, Gaston in Beast's Castle and so...

disney233

Awards

I was kinda hoping if Wreck it Ralph is present in KH3, Sora, Donald, and Goofy would take form when they get to Sugar Rush. I'm literally the only one who likes this form for Sora.

sugar_rush_racer_sora_by_ourans_devilish_fun-d818cjl.jpg

MidnightKoi

My top three (Which was hard to narrow down):

1: Princess and the Frog. As many have said, Dr. Facilier would be a PERFECT fit into the series for a villain, both in terms of colorfulness and the tone/themes of Kingdom Hearts. I'm not so sure if I'd want Sorga and friends to become little animals, but I trust Nomura could figure it out.

2: Gravity Falls. My favorite Disney show in a LONG time. I know it's a show, and not a movie, but Steamboat Willie wasn't a movie either, and Timeless River is my favorite world. Gravity Falls lends itself well to heartless and strange happenings going around, especially if they get Alex Hirsch in on it. Plus, I just wanna smack Bill Cipher in the face with a giant novelty key.

3: Shibuya. I recently beat the game again, and what we go in DDD was a tease, and a butchering of the story (As we got with, like, ALL the DDD worlds). I'd like them to go back and do it properly. I wanna fight alongside Neku or Beat, yo!

I'm sure none of these are top contenders to be in the game, but I'd love to see them included.

Oh, and obligatory Sofia the First joke here. Seriously, it SO doesn't fit into the themes, and would stick out like a friggin' sore thumb.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Pocahontas feels like a Disney renaissance film that absolutely needs to happen in the KH universe, it's just too classic to ignore. Same with 101 Dalmatians -- Cruella is an iconic villain and deserves to be a part of the series. I really hope KHIII doesn't ignore classic, animated films in favor of the more recent stuff. I want a healthy balance. And mostly new locations, tbh. That's what made the first game so fresh.

Although, Wonderland might be cool again. Less painted square rooms, and more expansive crazy environments from the film.

Back