• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

My latest theory: Shibuya will be a part of San Fransokyo.

D

Deleted member 246005

Tbh, while I have warmed up to the idea of SW in KH (it's gonna happen eventually, as made evident by the smartphonre KH game Disney was producing with a SW world in it), but what would Yoda teach Sora? Sora isn't a Jedi, nor does he have "the Force" unless, in this universe, the Force is just Keyblade wielding and using the powers of light and darkness which it more-or-less is in SW but still differentiaties enough to where I don't really think Yoda teaching Sora makes much sense.

Doesn't change the fact that it would be cool, but still.

It's less "combat training" and more Yoda and Sora hanging out while Yoda gives Sora advice on how to deal with his insecurities. He would lead Sora around Dagobah as Sora helps with his daily routine (i.e. minigames). Eventually the trials would kick in but I'm not sure Yoda would push Sora to go do them or if they would just start happening on their own.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Square Enix has exciting announcment for tommorrow.

& at the same time, Marvel tweeted:

C3Bndc1XUAA9YIc.jpg

Now I'm not saying the 2 are related but...........

41133873.jpg

It'll just be the FF12 date & Marvel bringing Thor back, isn't it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Well, hopefully that ends that, I don't think (other than meeebe The Incredibles, tho they may save that for a future KH as well) that they'd want to have 2 superhero worlds in the game.

Big Hero 6 is 'nuf for me.

ghostwarmen

Awards

Big Hero 6 is 'nuf for me.

Agreed, I prefer that BH6 is the only world in the game having to deal with superheroes. I think BH6 will be enough and offer the thrill of flying the sky above a large city fighting heartless.

Qiesamuel

Do you guys realize how disappointed I'd be if Cinderella III: A Twist in Time doesn't make it in KHIII? It practically writes itself, guys!

*Ahem*

Sora, Donald and Goofy visit the Castle of Dreams to check on Cinderella when they're promptly arrested and thrown into a dungeon, where they meet...

*dramatic pause*

...Aqua!

It becomes clear right away that this is the Aqua from the past.

Tremaine, as per the movie, reversed time after getting her hands on the Fairy Godmother's wand to when the Grand Duke visits with the glass slipper. Used the wand so the slipper fits Anastasia and had Past!Aqua arrested and put in a dungeon.

After Aqua and Sora trade exposition, SDG, with Aqua in tow as this world's guest party member, escape. Because Keyblades, duh. (Aqua was too nice to escape before. lol)

Explore explore, rescue Cinderella. Movie stuff happens. Find out Tremaine is in cahoots with the Nort of the day.

Everyone returns to the castle to stop the wedding between Charming and Anastasia. After Anastasia stands up for herself and the king tells the guards to arrest Tremaine, Tremaine uses the wand to turn the guards into Heartless. As she tries to turn Anastasia and Cinderella into monsters as well, Charming reflects the magic beam with his sword and hits Drizella and herself instead. Turning into this worlds boss (er, bosses.)

After their defeat everyone's happy, time is restored to normal, Sora and Past!Aqua give touching goodbyes, and the Nort of the day muses how even when you can change the past, it's only a temporary situation.

Boom!

This sounds good, but didn't Lady Tremaine and her two daughters die in BBS?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

This sounds good, but didn't Lady Tremaine and her two daughters die in BBS?

They "blasted off again".

Alternatively: they could get revived by CoD's restoration.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Would they really? They died before the world fell into darkness.

tbh Nomura doesn't really care about his own rules at this point. If the staff needed those characters back, they'd make it work.

The reasoning could be that they were killed by an enemy of darkness, so they didn't die a normal death.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

tbh Nomura doesn't really care about his own rules at this point. If the staff needed those characters back, they'd make it work.

The reasoning could be that they were killed by an enemy of darkness, so they didn't die a normal death.

Sure they could do that. But bringing back the dead through retcon and asspulls is hardly good writing.

Hirokey123

Awards

I have to second that "don't really think Lady Tremaine and them are dead, they just got Team Rocket'd" think and expect full well see them back in the future. Heck maybe Xehanort saved them so they could play an evil role in KH3 which he could do because destiny said they still had a role to play. Honestly there are a billion ways to bring back the dead in this series especially the vaguely not-totally clear dead. Case in point Ursula...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Ursula's revival could be explained due to her being a sea witch and having magical abilities. Something that Lady Tremaine and her daughters lacked.

Not all Disney villains need to come back from the grave. Clayton bit the dust and I doubt he's coming back even if Deep Jungle returns in KH3.

Hirokey123

Awards

Except they didn't say Ursula was revived they decide to flat out retcon what happen and claim that Ursula was banished instead of killed. >_>

Sonicfan2525

Awards

There are a LOT of different Disney films I would like to see represented in the game, so narrowing it down to 3 wasn't exactly easy. (These aren't in any particular order btw and are all off the top of my head)

Toy Story: I really just want Pixar to get some kind of representation, and Toy Story is probably one of the best ways to do it. We have already seen how the "shrunk down" mechanic could work with Ven in the Castle of Dreams world, and we already know that Toy Story was considered for the franchise at least twice in the past (once for KH1 and then the Woody/Buzz summons for KH2FM) so I could totally see an action figure sized Sora fighting heartless on Andy's bed along side Buzz Lightyear. Not entirely sure how the heartless or Xeahnort could fit in with a world involving a bunch of toys, but i'm sure Nomura could find some kind of way to implement them and have it make sense. I think the Scotland landscape in Brave would be a much more interesting setting, and Merida would be a fantastic party member (shooting arrows from afar and using a sword up close), but I want Toy Story to be represented if there can only be one Pixar world.

The Jungle Book (animated):
Nomura has stated that he has wanted to put the Jungle Book in a KH game several times now. After the success of the new live action film, the medals in KHUx, and the unfinished prototype world found in BBS, I think KH3 is the perfect time to include the world. Not to mention that after seeing the unfinished world in BBS, I REALLY want it in some kind of future KH game even if it doesn't end up in KH3.

The Princess and the Frog: First of all, this movie is great. Second of all, Dr. Facilier would be a fantastic villain, with his "friends on the other side" clearly being an excellent excuse to bring in the heartless. Plus, just imagine how beautiful night time New Orleans and the bayou would look in the UE4! Tiana and crew could still be frogs, with Sora, Donald and Goofy maybe helping them break the spell?

There are many other world's I would love to see to course. Lilo Stitch, Emperor's New Groove, Sword it the Stone, and even have movies like Aladdin and Pirates of the Caribbean be represented again (I know I know blasphemy) to name a few. I'd also like to point out that I would love to see Moana and Zootopia get some kind of representation, but I doubt either of them will get a full world. I could see Maui being a summon, and Nick and Judy either appearing as characters in a random world, or they could also just end up being summons. Same can be said about Star Wars and Marvel. I think Star Wars would work a lot better as a world (have tie fighters appear on gummi ship missions, maybe have the Death Star as a mini-world of sorts), but I think smaller references/easter eggs for both franchises are more likely. I can totally see Goofy getting Capt. Murica's shield and Donald getting Thor's hammer as weapons, while Sora could get an Iron Man branded keyblade or a lightsaber one.

ghostwarmen

Awards

The Jungle Book (animated):
Nomura has stated that he has wanted to put the Jungle Book in a KH game several times now. After the success of the new live action film, the medals in KHUx, and the unfinished prototype world found in BBS, I think KH3 is the perfect time to include the world. Not to mention that after seeing the unfinished world in BBS, I REALLY want it in some kind of future KH game even if it doesn't end up in KH3.

The Princess and the Frog: First of all, this movie is great. Second of all, Dr. Facilier would be a fantastic villain, with his "friends on the other side" clearly being an excellent excuse to bring in the heartless. Plus, just imagine how beautiful night time New Orleans and the bayou would look in the UE4! Tiana and crew could still be frogs, with Sora, Donald and Goofy maybe helping them break the spell?

I absolutely agree with these two, especially The Princess and the Frog, it is my most wanted world in KH3! After seeing the movie back in 2009, I was just thinking at how Facilier would work extremely well as a boss due to the amount of things they could implement into the fight. I feel as if Disney made him with KH in mind, he's practically screaming to be included, haha. New Orleans would look absolutely gorgeous and I could see the world consisting of the city itself and the Bayou. Good lord I would die of the hype overdrive if that world got in!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Moana is beggining to be in this game, its opening story may as well be a legend within te kh universe

SkeithTheTerror

These are my 3 most wanted worlds

1. Wonderland - This is mostly my Alice in Wonderland nostalgia talking, but I really want this world to return. That's not my only reason though. In Kingdom Hearts 1 the first Disney World's were Wonderland and Olympus Coliseum. We've already seen Olympus Coliseum in 3 (Not a surprise, it's a series staple world, but hear me out) How incredible(ly nostalgic) would it be if we had the first two Disney Worlds from KH1 in KH3, it would be a great way to pay homage to the first game for the 15th anniversary. My second reason for wanting it in is it's Wonderland.They could do literally anything in terms of level design with this world! I want to see the level designers minds go nuts and design a fun world. In terms of plot, Alice is one of the seven princesses of heart, so it's not like going to to this world would be completely pointless.

2. Traverse Town - I'm not going to lie to myself, we're never going to get Shibuya. I want this world to come back solely because I want to see the TWEWY cast again.

I can't think of a third

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

With Tremaine and her daughters being blasted offscreen and Aqua and Cinderella watching them like the trio was thrown into the air, it's hard for me to say they were killed by the blast. Aqua's "The darkness in their hearts overtook them." doesn't exactly imply it either, just that they're consumed by their jealously of Cinderella.

You can easily have them return and have them complain about the embarrassment from being blasted by the pumpkin Unversed and how it's aaaaall Cinderella's fault.

Except they didn't say Ursula was revived they decide to flat out retcon what happen and claim that Ursula was banished instead of killed. >_>
No mention of her being banished from what I know, but according to Jiminy's journal, she "used the power of darkness to return".

How Jiminy knows this is I have no idea.

Back