• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SolarMoon720

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3

Sofia The First better not be in KH3, I will rage if Sofia The First is in KH3!!!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

sofia the first, more like sofia the worst amirite

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

No, even as that article states, that's not a Disney property...and since this is a Disney game? No. Not gonna happen.
"but final fantasy and world ends with you aren't disney either!111!!1!!!!111!!!!"

gibbs615

There's still plenty of time before the game and I STILL wonder if those KH people and Nourma are at least thinking about putting Sofia into this as a mini game world.

redcrown

Awards

Definitely happening, sora is to be the gollum and riku is smeagle

They're the same person.
More like Sora is the friend Smegol killed fighting over the ring and Riku is Gollum obsessing and losing himself over the ring for eternity.

what the diddly did i just type

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

They're the same person.
More like Sora is the friend Smegol killed fighting over the ring and Riku is Gollum obsessing and losing himself over the ring for eternity.

what the diddly did i just type

It's called noticing parallels between two different stories. =w=

redcrown

Awards

It's called noticing parallels between two different stories. =w=

They actually aren't that similar when I think about. I was saying wtf to myself because of the mental image I gave myself of Riku as Gollum.

makine

Awards

Why would you want Sofia the First when Elena of Avalor exists?

Really though, Frozen, Zootopia, Moana, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel.

gibbs615

Why would you want Sofia the First when Elena of Avalor exists?

Really though, Frozen, Zootopia, Moana, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel.
Those are good too but I think seeing Sora make good friends with Sofia could be interesting cause they BOTH have hearts of gold! And it could be a good idea for a mini-game world!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Those are good too but I think seeing Sora make good friends with Sofia could be interesting cause they BOTH have hearts of gold! And it could be a good idea for a mini-game world!

he's a 16 year old boy and she's, what, five? that shit is weird man. messed up. there are no good qualities of it being in kingdom hearts. nothing interesting on it's own that couldn't be done better with other properties.

Muke

whatever
Awards

he's a 16 year old boy and she's, what, five? that shit is weird man. messed up. there are no good qualities of it being in kingdom hearts. nothing interesting on it's own that couldn't be done better with other properties.
geez what if sofia is a new princess of heart instead of kairi? that'd make her important wouldnt it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

16 year old guys don't usually make friends with young children. I get what you are saying, though.

Personally I'd want something different for a mini-game world. Something that harkens back to something a bit older in Disney's lineup.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I think if they were to do a new minigame world it should be Lilo and Stitch, personally.

The world doesn't really work that well being combat-heavy, but it could lend itself well to some nice mini-games and a cute laidback story, and it would help bring the story to a close from Deep Space in BBS.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

giphy.gif

makine

Awards

But why wouldn't you want the mini game to be Sora finding issues of Marvel comics and going inside them a la page's of Pooh's book?

Back