• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3

latest

does this mean everything goes now?

Holy sh-
Why not actually? I loved Recess so much! "MISS FINSTER, MISS FINSTER....THE HEARTLESS!"

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i though of idea on how they introudce tv worlds into kingdom hearts maybe when sora save kingdom hearts the moon creates new worlds from newborn hearts that are out outside of the world we know

redcrown

Awards

KH3 Wish list

-Toy Story (obviously)
-Monsters Inc
-Frozen (I'm not a fan of this movie but I think it would work in KH extremely well regardless)
-Notre Dame (forget DDD ever happened and try again, please?)
-Treasure Planet (I would personally like it but if it doesn't make I wouldn't mind)
-Atlantis (because MS makes a good argument for it)

Also not sure about how to feel about Lilo and Stich. Deep Space would work but Hawaii would be too close to the real world to fit in KH, for me anyway.

Last edited:

Denne

It would be awsome if they could start make Hanna-Barbera Worlds and characters:)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

It would be awsome if they could start make Hanna-Barbera Worlds and characters:)

too bad they never will, tho.

yunami5

Awards
Stop trolling please, that's way too close to reality.

So you're mostly just wanting Disney Jr. tv shows. -_-

latest

does this mean everything goes now?

Stop trolling please, that's way to close to reality.

It was weird in the cross over with Lilo and Stitch, and would be weird here, although it was the least weird out of the cross overs. Kim possible and American dragon coming onto the show were much stranger, because the animation style was much further apart.

Last edited by a moderator:

redcrown

Awards

yeah no way is a TV show going to be in KH. The most they will deviate from theatrical animated disney films are direct to video/dvd movies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

yeah no way is a TV show going to be in KH. The most they will deviate from theatrical animated disney films are direct to video/dvd movies.

I don't think anybody can say that with dead certainty. That's like when people believed direct-to-movie films that weren't sequels would never appear in KH then Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers happened. Or when Julius became a boss despite being from an animated short. Or when live action films became a thing in KH2.

What they choose to put into KH is entirely based on what the dev team finds interesting and think can work in the game. There is no "they won't deviate from "this" or "that" and stick with "these specific choices" only." They get full access to Disney's library of works, so they are free to choose whatever they want.

With how popular Disney's animated TV series have been in the past and even now, it wouldn't be unexpected for them to consider them as potential choices for worlds. If they actually ever decide to use them is another thing entirely, but there is no way to discount the possibility ever because it's a pretty undirected process.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Too close to reality? Lol, I find Mulan to be rather close to reality as well, despite not being set in the 21st century or anything. And it still fit imo.

yunami5

Awards

Too close to reality? Lol, I find Mulan to be rather close to reality as well, despite not being set in the 21st century or anything. And it still fit imo.

When I say close to reality I mean our everyday life, and settings. I want to visit something unfamiliar, and a school isn't an unfamiliar setting.

I want worlds that are unique and fun, and a school isn't one of those. At least to me it isn't, not as a world at least, but whatever

KHHacker6595

When I say close to reality I mean our everyday life, and settings. I want to visit something unfamiliar, and a school isn't an unfamiliar setting.

I want worlds that are unique and fun, and a school isn't one of those. At least to me it isn't, not as a world at least, but whatever
this. The worlds should all feel distinct and foreign.

Patricier21

Holy sh-
Why not actually? I loved Recess so much! "MISS FINSTER, MISS FINSTER....THE HEARTLESS!"

^This. Imagine Demyx saying this (his voice actor played Randall on Recess)

redcrown

Awards

Disneyland World featuring iconic rides/areas as minigames where you earn ride related attacks/other items

• Main Street with Mary Poppins influence
  • Haunted Mansion/New Orleans
  • Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster
  • Matterhorn
  • Fantasyland
  • Mad Hatter Teacups
  • Space Mountain/Splash Mountain
  • Jungle Cruise/Adventureland
  • Autotopia
  • Big Thunder Railroad

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

after seen the season finale of gravity falls now i really want a gravity falls world in kh 3

Muke

whatever
Awards

i'd like to see tangled or bh6 in 3

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

I'd prefer to see not a Star Wars 'world' necessarily, but I would like a recurring Star Wars presence, kinda like what they did with Deep Space, Monstro, and Captain Hook's ship (even though they technically counted as worlds.)

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Still never going to want KH and Gravity Falls together. KH would ruin GF since KH is incapable of humor. :p

I want Emperor's New Groove, because it's such a great setting. Of course, KH would botch the jokes, unless of course we're in a James Woods situation, where the actors save the script. Patrick Warburton! Going through the labs, the palace, and the jungle would be good on it's own, maybe keeping the town in cutscenes only. Being able to ride through the catacombs and fighting Heartless on the rails would be fucking cool. Getting to fight the guards transformed into animals would also be cool if they were like, extra hard to fight.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Still never going to want KH and Gravity Falls together. KH would ruin GF since KH is incapable of humor. :p

Look at it this way. Since Disney is allowing the directors from the films to work with Nomura on the KH3 worlds, they could recruit Alex Hirsch in the small chance Gravity Falls gets a world in KH3. He could help make sure the humor is accurate in line with the series

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Look at it this way. Since Disney is allowing the directors from the films to work with Nomura on the KH3 worlds, they could recruit Alex Hirsch in the small chance Gravity Falls gets a world in KH3. He could help make sure the humor is accurate in line with the series
As far as I can tell, most of this series' dialogue issues come from stuff getting lost or messed up in the translation. Would Gravity Falls translate very well to Japanese humor, and vice versa? I mean, I don't know a thing about either of them, but I'd bet that would be at least part of the problem.

Back