• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Empress Mitsuru

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I really want Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland, because I think that will serve as a replace of Nightmare Before Christmas and a reimagining of the old Alice's World, but I understand the reasons of the eventual exclusion (Alice grown up, live action art style, KH lore troubles).

That could be interesting, maybe Maleficent or Xehanort could do something to Wonderland to change it into the Live action form.

Vulpeus1041

That could be interesting, maybe Maleficent or Xehanort could do something to Wonderland to change it into the Live action form.

And Jack sparrow would accompany Alice to see Helena the bloody red fairy godmother

gibbs615

Like i've been suggesting before...SOFIA THE FIRST could be a good MINI-GAME world for KH3!!!:biggrin: Seeing Sora make another good friend in Sofia COULD be pretty interesting to see:rolleyes:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

what is with you and dying on the hill that is sofia the first

lychee

I really like some suggestions in this thread but personally i would love to see Atlantis or Brother Bear. Atlantis as a world has always fascinated me, it is vast and beautiful and brother bear had a very solid plot that could be translated well into the game, but Disney knows that they're slightly old and didn't get extremly popular or anything either so i doubt they'd add those worlds, i dont think they even considered it an option in the first place (but hey, a girl can dream, right?)

gibbs615

what is with you and dying on the hill that is sofia the first
Now look, I think its a GOOD idea and if you don't dig it then something is with YOU then!

xSOSx Infinity

Personally, I'd like to see Zootopia in the game. I know it's been said that Square isn't limited to movies that are out at the time of development and I think the trailers look adorable. I also think it would be a neat opportunity for Square to rework Sora's original lion-esque design for the world.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Like i've been suggesting before...SOFIA THE FIRST could be a good MINI-GAME world for KH3!!!:biggrin: Seeing Sora make another good friend in Sofia COULD be pretty interesting to see:rolleyes:
Oh sure, why doesn't he meet Jake and the Neverland pirates and join the Mickey Mouse clubhouse while he's at it? [/sarcasm]

gibbs615

Oh sure, why doesn't he meet Jake and the Neverland pirates and join the Mickey Mouse clubhouse while he's at it? [/sarcasm]
Whatever...I just hope those people who make the game have SAW my idea over the web and ARE putting her in it!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Whatever...I just hope those people who make the game have SAW my idea over the web and ARE putting her in it!

Honestly, if they did - which they're not going to put her in, would you seriously take credit for it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd take credit if they put Powerline in KH3. Let him have his fun (as impossible as it will be. Sora'd sooner appear in Sofia the First than the other way around and that is also pretty much impossible)

gibbs615

Honestly, if they did - which they're not going to put her in, would you seriously take credit for it?
Well I suggested it and if that IS true then I don't understand WHY they don't think its a good idea!:frown:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3

yo whoever changed the title is owed a free high five by chuman one day

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

COME ON MAN! Sofia IS a good idea for a mini-game world!
You're the only one who thinks so. =w=

And THERE'S no need to TELL us that it IS a good choice FOR the THOUSANDTH time ALREADY.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Sofia may be the First, but this is the LAST time we discuss it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Sofia may be the First, but this is the LAST time we discuss it.

hahaha, sofia the first of all, good job on the pun bro. second, i doubt people will stop asking.

gibbs615

You're the only one who thinks so. =w=

And THERE'S no need to TELL us that it IS a good choice FOR the THOUSANDTH time ALREADY.
Actually I'm NOT the only one! I've been at other KH websites suggesting the same thing and there are some people who DO agree with me!

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Actually I'm NOT the only one! I've been at other KH websites suggesting the same thing and they're are some people who DO agree with me!

i just have to ask: why?? you're the second or third person who wanted STF on III on this site since i came back

Back