• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Y'know, I can't wait to return to the 100 Acre Woods. Just being there feels really serene and gives me a peace of mind.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I think it'd be cool if the could actually pull off the scratchy animation style in the unreal engine for Pooh.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

So I just heard a rumor that KH3 would have twice as many worlds as KH2. Is this true?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

So I just heard a rumor that KH3 would have twice as many worlds as KH2. Is this true?

*shrugs*
It's been said that KH3 will have quite a bit, probably no less than KH2.
But double? Probably not, as you'd be pushing 30 something worlds and that's...a tall order.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

it will be more then kh2 but 30 worlds is to much for kh3

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

and most of them will be new worlds too.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I think KH3 will have around 20 DISNEY worlds.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Bring it on! 30 Worlds, I doubt it but it'd be really good.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Yeah I thought 30 worlds was a bit unrealistic.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I'm kinda hoping for 20 worlds. 7 original and 13 Disney.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards

^holy shit, that's what I've been vouching for for about a year. I would love it if they played off the seven lights, thirteen darknesses theme with seven original worlds and thirteen Disney-based worlds.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

If I had to take a guess, I'd say those 7 original worlds would be:

1. Destiny Island
2. Radient Garden
3. Twilight Town
4. Daybreak Town
5. Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure
6. Traverse Town
7. Keyblade Graveyard.

I don't see Traverse Town as that likely though for reasons I stated in the rate a world thread. Great point on the number of worlds mirroring the lights/darknesses

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Going to 7 original worlds sounds so boring to me. I want at least 20 DISNEY worlds.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Going to 7 original worlds sounds so boring to me. I want at least 20 DISNEY worlds.
If we're only getting 20 worlds, then expect at least five of them to be original. Worlds such as Radient Garden and Keyblade Graveyward are too important to be cut

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

If we're only getting 20 worlds, then expect at least five of them to be original. Worlds such as Radient Garden and Keyblade Graveyward are too important to be cut

I expect Twilight Town, Radiant Garden and KeyBlade Graveyard as the only original worlds to show up. The World That Never Was is a maybe, and Destiny Islands might be a cutscene or a fight will happen there, but the world won't be playable (in my opinion).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

KH 2 also went with only 3 playable original worlds, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden and The World that never was.

The only ones strictly needed story-wise for KH III as we know so far are Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure, Keyblade Graveyard and possibly Daybreak Town in some form, although the trailers have more or less confirmed a return of Twilight Town.
Add Radiant Garden as a "hub" world yet again and we are at five original worlds.

KH 2 had 15 playable worlds including originals, so if we go by the assumption that KH III will at least have 20 playable worlds, five original worlds would still leave room for 15 Disney worlds, the number KH 2 originally had for all worlds.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

KH 2 also went with only 3 playable original worlds, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden and The World that never was.

The only ones strictly needed story-wise for KH III as we know so far are Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure, Keyblade Graveyard and possibly Daybreak Town in some form, although the trailers have more or less confirmed a return of Twilight Town.
Add Radiant Garden as a "hub" world yet again and we are at five original worlds.

KH 2 had 15 playable worlds including originals, so if we go by the assumption that KH III will at least have 20 playable worlds, five original worlds would still leave room for 15 Disney worlds, the number KH 2 originally had for all worlds.

Daybreak Town is a given due to the Chi material that will be in Kh3. I'd also toss in Destiny Islands due to Xehanort

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Oh yeah, I forgot to add Castle Oblivion. I do actually want to explore there without the world cards.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I'd also toss in Destiny Islands due to Xehanort

Pfft, Xehanort hates that world, furthermore, I spoke of strictly needed worlds storywise. Destiny Islands is not one of those as there is no overaching story plot tied to it like with Daybreak Town, Graveyard or Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure. I'd even go so far to say that in terms of actual importance to the whole overaching storyline, Destiny Islands is the least important of all original worlds, fitting its image of a never changing, cozy backwater resort.
It being both Sora's and Xehanort's homeworld is a background fact, not something that ties into the bigger picture.

So while it will obviously make an appearance in some fashion, I doubt it'll be a full playable world if there has to be made a limit to no more than five original worlds, as
- Oblivion/LoD
- Radiant Garden
- Twilight Town
- Daybreak Town
and - Keyblade Graveyard are arguably the more important locations to be made playable.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Oh yeah, I forgot to add Castle Oblivion. I do actually want to explore there without the world cards.
I don't think there'd really be anything to explore without the world cards. I mean, it'd just be a lot of white room like the last stage of CoM. Like that castle's interior wasn't boring enough...

Back