• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kaliskonig

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Finally saw Big Hero 6! I definitely want that world to be included now. If We get a super hero themed world that one would be great. I would save Incredibles for when after Incredibles 2 finally comes out and I'd save a Marvel themed world for a spin-off that features Disney worlds based on TV shows or something.

I really hope that if both Sora and Riku are playable in KH3, they both have a few worlds exclusive to their story modes. Sora could have a Toy Story and Jungle Book world as exclusives while Riku could have Game Central Station and Treasure Planet for example. It would be a nice way to avoid the problems DDD, and BBS ran into with redoing worlds while at the same time being a legit excuse to have a large amount of worlds in this game. It really would make no sense for the two to visit all of the same worlds. in BBS it made sense as to why each character followed behind it other but to my understanding Riku and Mickey are off looking for past keybladers and Sora, Donald, and Goofy are doing something else.

Last edited:

BigBubba

I only hope being able to play in 3 worlds in KH3: Destiniy Islands, Realm of Darkness and Kingdom Hearts itself. And I mean, playable worlds that you can actively visit with the gummi ship or whatever.

I miss Destiny Islands from KH1, fighting with Tidus, Wakka and Selphie :D, and also Destiny Islands as a truly hub world in KH3 would be amazing.

On the other hand, as lvl 9-10 worlds The Realm Of Darkness and Kingdom Hearts would be cool. Since it's the last game of the Xehanort saga I think is fair that we can finally see what Kingdom Hearts looks like from the inside :D

Finally, the Keyblade Graveyard as the online colisseum (like mirage arena in BBS)... :Q

johnsan92

I really hope that they have Wreck it Ralph in Kingdom Hearts 3. The videogame setting makes it perfect for a mini world along the lines of 100 Acre Woods, where Sora sees an arcade in Hollow Bastion for example and finds that this world also has a 'heart.' Instead of torn pages he can find... quarters? Coins? Lost tokens?

KeyToNothing

Awards

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, so I'll say it anyway.

I'd quite like to see more of the town close to Destiny Islands. Maybe dome point, the heartless, or some other entity, attack and Sora, Riku and Kairi have to fight their way through. Just a thought really. It'd be interesting to see.

firaga101

IMO I'd like to see The Keyblade Graveyard and The World that never was again. It'd be nice to see Sora and the gang react to all those keyblades lying around and realise the history of what went down. Other then that I feel like The World That Never Was wasn't utilized as better as other worlds so I'd like to explore it more. As for Twilight Town and Destiny Islands I'm okay even if they don't extend them or whatever.

As for the new worlds, I'd like to see THE Kingdom Hearts, I mean we do have a rough idea of what it is but It'd be really cool if they elaborate on it. Definitely want Pirates of the carribean to make a return to, with Davy Jones being the threat. That would make for awesome boss fights. Also, not sure if it might be possible but a marvel world would make me really happy but I cant see how they would integrate it and everything. Also like to point out that the live action movies e.g Maleficent, Alice in wonderland could make for good worlds too.

A star wars world might make it since Nomura-san is a big fan and as someone previously pointed out that the location being the death star is a pretty good way to integrate it, though I'd personally like a marvel one more.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

keyblade graveyard all the way. maybe in a final battle pulling keyblades from the ground to fight MX. and no marvel worlds or star wars worlds, it would take from the disney charm, however, maybe deadpool can invade the KH universe and break the 4th wall.

bennett999

A Percy Jackson would be really cool for KHIII. The books are published by Disney and we have a lot of villains that we can fight against. The books can be used for the next 10 Kingdom Hearts Games

World: Half-Blood Civilization or Camp Half-Blood (The Lighting Thief)
Plot: Maleficent has helped Luke steal the Master Bolt and it must be found and return it before a war of the gods begin, that will cause the world to fall into darkness
Boss: Luke, Ares, or Maleficent
Minor foes: Medusa, The Minotaur, The Furies, Cerberus, Clarisse La Rue, Hades, and Smelly Gabe
Party members: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and Grover Underwood

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

A Percy Jackson would be really cool for KHIII. The books are published by Disney and we have a lot of villains that we can fight against. The books can be used for the next 10 Kingdom Hearts Games

Plot: Maleficent has helped Luke steal the Master Bolt and it must be found and return it before a war of the gods begin, that will cause the world to fall into darkness
Minor foes: Medusa, The Minotaur, The Furies, Cerberus, Clarisse La Rue, Hades, and Smelly Gabe

this sounds like an awful idea. the movies were bad harry potter rip-offs and while i haven't read the books, the "teen here" shtick has been milked enough, let alone add it into a series about teen heroes themselves.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Pretty sure that a Sword in The Stone world would be tight as hell, with a Merlin party member to show Donald what a REAL sorcerer can do, ending with Donald gaining some great new ability.

Davidsawr

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO; The books were alright if you're an illiterate middle school-er but the movies were god awful.
That and there is already a world with greek mythology soooooo no.

Pretty sure that a Sword in The Stone world would be tight as hell, with a Merlin party member to show Donald what a REAL sorcerer can do, ending with Donald gaining some great new ability.

Finally! A team mate who can actually hit something with magic.

firaga101

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO; The books were alright if you're an illiterate middle school-er but the movies were god awful.
That and there is already a world with greek mythology soooooo no.

Yeah, a percy jackson world would be a really bad idea since for a wide audience they would have to take inspiration from the movies and those were really bad.

What about the Sorcerer's apprentice? Nicholas Cage in Kh game? *jokes*

A guardians of the galaxy world miiight work and maybe even asgard? I mean they do exude a certain mystic and enchanting vibe, with the guardians taking a comedic route and Asgard being all sparkly and mythical.

Krookodile553

Just watched Brother Bear on Netflix for the second time, and think it would likely work as a world in KH3 called "Wilderness of Lights". Turn Sora into a bear cub, Donald into an eagle, and Goofy into a moose. Kenai could be the world's ally, and the bosses would probably by Denahi (affected by Heartless) and/or a totem pole-like Heartless.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Just watched Brother Bear on Netflix for the second time, and think it would likely work as a world in KH3 called "Wilderness of Lights". Turn Sora into a bear cub, Donald into an eagle, and Goofy into a moose. Kenai could be the world's ally, and the bosses would probably by Denahi (affected by Heartless) and/or a totem pole-like Heartless.

sounds a hella lot like neverland in bbs. maybe a summon/command style/drive form where you transform into a bear?

wolfshadow

I know this is kind of a long list, but here's all the disney cartoon/cgi movies that have not had a world or make an appearance (like 101 dalmations in kh1):

1. Big Hero 6
2. Sleepy Hollow
3. Lady and the Tramp
4. Sword and the Stone
5. Jungle Book
6. Aristocats
7. Robin Hood
8. The Rescuers
9. Fox and the Hound
10. The Black Cauldron
11. The Great Mouse Detective
12. Oliver and Company
13. Dinosaurs
14. The Emperor's New Groove
15. Atlantis: The Lost Empire
16. Treasure Planet
17. Brother Bear
18. Home on the Range
19. Meet the Robinson's
20. Bolt
21. Princess and the Frog
22. Tangled
23. Wreck-it-Ralph
24. Frozen

I know i skipped some movies that didn't have a world like Chicken Little, but again he had a cameo in as a summon in Kh2. Which I've noticed if they had a summon but didn't have a world for that summon, they will eventually have a world. The only three summons who haven't had a world so far is Dumbo, Chicken Little and Bambi. (Not saying they will have worlds, but it seems every summon will eventually have a world.)

And here's all Pixar films as well:

1. Toy Story
2. A Bug's Life
3. Monster's, Inc.
4. Finding Nemo
5. The Incredibles
6. Cars
7. Ratatouille
8. WALL-E
9. Up
10. Brave

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

personally worlds like up or ratatouille really don't have a place in KH. they could put them in a compilation world sort of like how they squeezed together the old time disney cartoons in II, only it would have a more emotional impact rather then comical and combat-focused but i doubt we'll see that.

wolfshadow

Like I said, those are all the disney cartoon/cgi and Pixar movies that have not been done yet or have had cameos. (I think I remember seeing a cameo for Lady and the Tramp as a stain glass window in kh1). But when I mean cameos I means where you can interact with the person with triangle or whatever.

firaga101

I could see an 'UP' world working if they include Paradise Falls. That place was really vast and it could work as a map with that blimp and the flying house acting as extensions. Toy Story might be the easiest to make a world for. Ratatouille though, its characters might work as cameos or summons. Atleast that's my opinion.

Scorseselover

I wonder how a Bambi world would work? Is Bambi gonna ask us to search for his mother? Actually that would be the most depressing part of that world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I wonder how a Bambi world would work? Is Bambi gonna ask us to search for his mother? Actually that would be the most depressing part of that world.
Given how time flows differently in certain worlds, Bambi's world could be one of those worlds. He could be a fully grown stag if we ever visited his world.

As for plot. Maybe hunters controlling heartless?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Given how time flows differently in certain worlds, Bambi's world could be one of those worlds. He could be a fully grown stag if we ever visited his world.

As for plot. Maybe hunters controlling heartless?

Sounds absolutely boring imo...and depressing and isn't Bambi a film about life, death, and puberty? KH3 should go out with a bang, not a whimper...And Bambi is a whimper...

Back