• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Master Gaia

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Treasure Planet
Atlantis
Piglet's Big Movie in 100 Acre Wood
that is all.

Awards

After seeing an advanced screening of Big Hero 6 [No spoilers] I want nothing more than a San Fransokyo world (probably won't happen but I will remain optimistic) The environments were absolutely stunning and while the movie has a lot of a very important characters that couldn't easily be omitted in a KH-version, I feel like they would all interact very well with Sora, Donald, and Goofy. <3 And can you imagine a Baymax summon? Sora flying around on his back. UGH <3

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

After seeing an advanced screening of Big Hero 6 [No spoilers] I want nothing more than a San Fransokyo world (probably won't happen but I will remain optimistic) The environments were absolutely stunning and while the movie has a lot of a very important characters that couldn't easily be omitted in a KH-version, I feel like they would all interact very well with Sora, Donald, and Goofy. <3 And can you imagine a Baymax summon? Sora flying around on his back. UGH <3
It probably won't happen in Kh3, the world selection is probably finished for that game. But there is always the next saga if the film is a huge hit like Frozen

Awards

It probably won't happen in Kh3, the world selection is probably finished for that game. But there is always the next saga if the film is a huge hit like Frozen

Definitely! I will say it really deserves to be a big hit, at least in my opinion. (I really want it to make Frozen go away or at least die down more hah) D;

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I really do NOT want a Big Hero 6 world. I saw the trailers and I don't like how it looks.

DulieCakess

Ever since I first played Kingdom Hearts when it came out I had been previously playing Atlantis & Monsters Inc Scare Island on the PS1. When I saw that KH involved characters from other games and Disney, I have always wanted an Atlantis & Monsters Inc world. I imagine Milo being a little geek ( as he is ) while Donald and Goofy teasing him around Kida. I can see them fighting against Rourke and the Leviathan.
With Monsters Inc I can see them arriving in Monstropolis through a door and Sully freaking out and bringing them home, Mikey freaking and trying to come up with a plan, mainly using spoons! And Randall being trapped in a darkness as they fight in the headquarters.
Monsters Inc is my favourite movie and has been since 2001, so seeing it in my favourite game series would be amazing.

Nitefire1337

There is one world I'd like to see return.. ls twilight town because in the older games it did have a good part of the story and it could have a bigger in it.I also think that perhaps twilight town could reveal some more secrets in the kingdom hearts universe.

Awards

I want to go back to Pride Rock. For realz. Lion King 2 for sure! Sora goes back and meets Kiara and Kovu when they're cubs and Sora tries to fix the situation between the Pride Landers and the Outlanders because he loves to meddle. With Donald the whole time whining about NOT meddling and Goofy just along for the ride. Nomura loves Lion King after all.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Okay, I just got back from seeing Big Hero 6. While I didn`t think the film was Disney`s best, I still liked it a lot. And I definitely want it as a world now. If not for KH3, then definitely for the next saga. San Fransokyo would be a great world to explore. It`s so high tech and there a ton of great places to explore. I especially would love to visit the University, San Fransokyo Tech.

Seeming Sora team up with Hiro and Baymax would be awesome. Plus I have a feeling he would get along with the other Big Hero 6 members. Plus I thought Callaghan was a decent villain, so I wouldn`t mind fighting him as a boss

Last edited:
Awards

it'll very good to use treasure mapper, and fight the skeleton pirate.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
imagine the story of the worlds

hey guys this theory about the disney worlds what do you guys think of story's to the world that were gone see

1) the story i think about frozen is that maleficent tricks elsa saying sora and her sister well capture you and put you in prison than when sora and his friends arrive elsa creats ice man and we fight him lol that's all sorry if it's short so imagine the disney world story what would you like to happen? like treasure plant or emperor new grove what kind of story you imaging now of the world you want to see you can add bosses

Denne

I would like to see The Legend of Sleepy Hollow as a world and the headless horseman as the Disney boss.
Also i like to see the world of Fun and fancy free with the giant as the disney boss.
And more of Enchanted Dominion, Castle of dreams and Dwarf Woodlands.
And it whould be amazing to fight Cruella De vill and Medusa(The Rescuers) as Disney bosses.
What about having The Black Cauldron as a Disney world, with The Horned King as a Disney boss?

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

The world that I REALLY want to see is Kim Possible.

Narxus

I would definitely like to see quite a few of the newer Disney movies be in it, particularly Wreck-It-Ralph, Princess Frog, and Frozen. A)I think the Turbo Cybug, Shadow Man, and Marshmallow would make for some great and memorable Boss Battles, plus I genuinely enjoyed all of them.

As for some of the returning ones, I think it would be nice if we could get back to such worlds as Le Cite des Cloches, The Grid, and Olympus Coliseum. For the DDD worlds, it would be nice and convenient that what happened in that game was a dream, so they would be able to approach it as if it was a new world, and yet put in a fresh story since we've already moved past the tired old "re-hash" the movies plot" shtick.

I would also love to see a proper Lilo and Stitch world. Sure, we got that somewhat in Birth by Sleep, but we only got the alien side of it then. I would love a world set in Hawaii, where we get to meet Lilo and Nani and all the other great human characters. It could also tie into the main story somewhat by maybe having Stitch recognizing Sora's Keyblade or maybe Kairi's charm from Terra Aqua and Ven and have that somehow lead to a clue pertaining to them. Plus, the biggest themes in Lilo & Stitch centered around family and connections, which is just perfect for a Kingdom Hearts world, and since the lack-of-Lilo in Birth by Sleep prevented them from being able to explore any of that properly, it would be perfect to put it in III

potter3494

I would love to see Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts 3, since its more known as a Disney movie than a Marvel. It would be the only marvel thing I would want to be in Kingdom Hearts.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i remember being younger when kingdom hearts brought me a particular feeling of joy when playing the different worlds and music and the levels seemed diverse. not just different designs and battle themes but something more. i think that's been lost as of late with the rehashed worlds in many titles but III could rejuvinate the series if the worlds are done right.

there are 13 worlds and they could work like so:

#1 Destiny Islands - we've needed to come back here and have a true DI adventure so let's not be shy about it. the tutorial and prologue can happen here, introduce us to the colorful cast and music and show us a bigger world, shown to exist in II's cinematics.

#2 The Black Cauldron/Sword in the Stone - Merlin making an appearance leads me to believe the latter is more likely and this could be the first official battle world to get a hang of the combat.

#3 Frozen - now that you're back into the wonder of KH you're thrown into a beautiful world full of singing, colorful enemies and CONSPIRACY.

#4 Lilo & Stitch - surely i need not explain how this works. imagine a true L&S world in hawaii.

#5 Olympus Coliseum - although it isn't the arena it used to be, a reimagining is in order. battling the titans, exploring a vast countryside, Underworld, Mount Olympus and potentially introducing another SE character, this could be a good one.

#6 Radiant Garden - following everything that's happened, it really makes you wonder what's going on at the RG.

#7 Yen Sid's Tower ---> Fantasia - in the beginning of the second half serious business goes down. for some reason you must go to yen sid's castle and assist him with some evil assailant, but when you chase it all the way to fantasia (different from 3D) the situation changes.

#8 Gravity Falls - a world where you must assist the inhabitants in solving a mystery they cannot understand without the help of an outsider who can.

#9 Pocahontas - with a more serious tone involved, what better world than one that reintroduces the theme of the hearts of men filled with darkness?

#10 Wreck-it Ralph - video games, evil bug robots, candy and blasted good fun. i can see how any xehanort would want to defile this wonderland.

#11 Brave - the evil bear spirit and dealing with finding oneself is all it needs to fit into KH, but a gameplay level involving archery would be a great addition.

#12 Big Hero 6 - a japanese-inspired worlds with neon lights, psudeo-marvel characters and AI with feelings and emotions this side of Haley Joel Osment, it's fit pretty good.

#13 ? - the final world has lots of possibilities. if EoTW was a heartless of a world, and TWTNW was the nobody, what about the world as a whole?

#14 Mirage Arena - speaking of arena worlds, the halfway mark always needs a distraction introduced. think of a deeper and improved mirage arena potentially working like GTA Online as a separate experience, or sora training at a secret keyblade wielder cove with Laguna showing you the ropes (and either way multiplayer gets brought back).

3 pixar movies in one game and so many new worlds is a stretch but i'd like to see something similar to this. and tbh i don't see MA happening as much as i'd like.

Loveis20

Well, they just announced that there is no limit to any Disney franchises that Square could use. So, there is many...way too many possibilities out there. This new KH game will be a huge surprise. Toy Story for one...Possibly even the very old classic Disney movies. ;)

Back