• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I dunno, the fact that he's being called Stitch by the time he meets Sora and his summon charm is a ukelele kinda negates that. If he's a world traveler I'm sure it'll be explained the same way it was with Merlin, and Scrooge, and the fairies. It doesn't seem so out of character, so that's that.

Far from that's that. Why would he be traveling away from Lilo?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I imagine that hawaii could have been destroyed by the heartless during the decade between BBS and KH1. When sora restored the worlds, stitch may have been unable to return to his homeworld. Whether or not stitch meet lilo before hawaii's destruction is up in the air. Though as tinny pointed out, they may have meet beforehand, given the fact that he is already called stitch

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

I imagine that hawaii could have been destroyed by the heartless during the decade between BBS and KH1. When sora restored the worlds, stitch may have been unable to return to his homeworld. Whether or not stitch meet lilo before hawaii's destruction is up in the air. Though as tinny pointed out, they may have meetnbeforehand, given the fact that he is already called stitch
A good reasoning~ Perhaps Stitch would be trying to find his way back after the worlds restoration?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

A good reasoning~ Perhaps Stitch would be trying to find his way back after the worlds restoration?

Not a bad reason. I should say that Lilo and Stitch, though very close, aren't inseparable. There was an entirely different continuity in Japan for what happened to Stitch, eventually it was revealed that Stitch left the islands when Lilo grew up.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

That could just be it.

Sudden thought. If Stitch is still in Radient Garden by the time SDG visit the world in KH3, maybe they could drop him off in Hawaii. That would be a good reason to visit the world

Gram

Banned
Awards

Lilo and Stitch, though very close, aren't inseparable. There was an entirely different continuity in Japan for what happened to Stitch, eventually it was revealed that Stitch left the islands when Lilo grew up.

Only after he thought she abandoned him. I'm not sure of the exact plot but I know a misunderstanding caused Stitch to leave.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Not a bad reason. I should say that Lilo and Stitch, though very close, aren't inseparable. There was an entirely different continuity in Japan for what happened to Stitch, eventually it was revealed that Stitch left the islands when Lilo grew up.

Different Continuity? Are you talking about the Japanese dub of the film? If so, I imagine they would go for the actual canon. It'd be confusing for the Western fans if they didn't

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Different Continuity? Are you talking about the Japanese dub of the film? If so, I imagine they would go for the actual canon. It'd be confusing for the Western fans if they didn't

No there was a Japanese anime set in Japan about Stitch befriending a girl named Yuna. It ignored the continuity of Lilo and Stitch for a while, but eventually tried to bridge the two stories together.

Anyway, I wasn't saying that them leaving it at Stitch just being a world hopper being a GOOD choice, just that I can see them not giving it much thought.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

No there was a Japanese anime set in Japan about Stitch befriending a girl named Yuna. It ignored the continuity of Lilo and Stitch for a while, but eventually tried to bridge the two stories together.

Anyway, I wasn't saying that them leaving it at Stitch just being a world hopper being a GOOD choice, just that I can see them not giving it much thought.

But the anime is entirely different from the movie(even if they did try to bridge them together)

I imagine the writers would have enough respect for the source material to not deviate from the characters personalities.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Does anyone know if it's true about zachary levi(Voice of flynn rider)other reason for wanting to audition for tangled was because it was his biggest chance in being in a kh game.

If that's true it really will be a shame if tangled doesn't get in.

Last edited:

DoctahFaz

Awards

When I envision worlds for Kingdom Hearts III, I try to think of places and stories that would contribute to the overall Kingdom Hearts plot and themes. For example, while I think it is easy to want Square Enix to add Star Wars, it's important to keep in mind that Star Wars is such a big universe by itself that it might just be worth waiting for beyond the Xehanort saga to introduce that. As pointed out above, as well, they will likely avoid having two worlds with similar environments (Star Wars vs. Deep Space and The Jungle Book vs. Deep Jungle)

Ideally, I would like to minimize the amount of returning worlds and keep those that do return solely to Kingdom Hearts exclusive ones, such as Radiant Garden, Castle Oblivion, Twilight Town, etc. With that said, I would prefer if they shut the door on places like Agrabah, Halloween Town, and Atlantica, and focus on new possibilities.

Here are a couple I have in mind:

Pocahantas: I would choose this one because I think it's a potentially great environment along with that fact that it's one of the few Disney "classics" they have yet to focus on. I could see one of Xehanort's incarnations teaming up with Radcliffe and share in their mutual interest of discovering new worlds and gaining power and influence.

Frozen: this is an an extremely popular option and after finally seeing the movie a couple of months ago, I completely understand why. There is a strong theme throughout of friendship and hearts being frozen both literally and figuratively. I could also see Riku relate a lot to Elsa and possibly team up together in his search for the "Key to Return Hearts." With Sora, I can see him teaming up with Anna and Kristoff and meeting Olaf (possible summon?) Possible bosses could be the snow monster that Elsa summons and Hans.

Atlantis: this is the one I hope for the most for so many parallels. The movie gets into the idea of a world having a heart and developing a will and personality of its own. The heart of Atlantis also has the ability to combine with a chosen person in self defense. Learning more about that might be relevant to Sora and Riku's respective searches. Also, as many are aware, Leonard Nimoy voices both Master Xehanort and Kida's father, the King of Atlantis. Maybe the Atlantean king can be someone that Xehanort met in his youth and learned a lot from after leaving Destiny Islands. There definitely could be some kind of connection there. I can see Kida as a party member and boss battles with the Leviathan and the crystallized Commander Rourke.

Lilo and Stitch: While I don't see Hawaii being turned into a world due to already having an island world in Destiny Island, I can totally see them utilizing Stitch in some form and maybe having some sort of reunion between him and Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. He is bound to remember them and their names from when he was being held captive by Gantu. It could be a potentially powerful scene.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Hmm. So I finally saw Wreck-It Ralph, which made me really mad at myself because the movie was awesome and it's been out for 2 years. It's an absolute joke that Brave beat this movie for best picture. I'm not gonna say it's a must for KH3 but I certainly wouldn't mind if it was included. It would look freakin spectacular on the PS4.I don't think the whole character copyright issue thing would be a problem. Most of the movie takes place in Sugar Rush, Hero's Duty and Ralph's game.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

For every Disney Franchise that isn't included that I want, another hostage in my basement will die. If Nomura thinks it's funny to not include Emperor's New Groove, I should hope he'll think a dead person is even funnier. All I want is to travel the hills, jungle, cliffsides, palace halls and the catacombs. Nomura has yet to deliver that experience to me, and I think it's time he learned his lesson-- the death of the innocents will be on his shoulders, and he won't be able to carry that weight.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I want the Hunchback of Ntre Dame to return. I also want Kim Possible, Emperor's New Groove, and Pocahontas worlds. I would really like Agrabah, Atlantica, Halloween Town, The Pride Lands, Mulan's world, and Neverland to return so that they can close those worlds off for good.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm all for Notre Dame returning. It got terrible treatment in DDD. Though I'm not sure who would be the villain since Frollo's dead. I guess Pete or a Organization member could work.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I'm all for Notre Dame returning. It got terrible treatment in DDD. Though I'm not sure who would be the villain since Frollo's dead. I guess Pete or a Organization member could work.

I thought those dream worlds weren't "real" in the sense that Sora visited them the way they were before the darkness took them? So wouldn't that mean that after being freed, Notre Dame's world be back to the way it was (ie Frollo not dead)?

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

You never know, they may somehow end up going with the events of the sequel (mind you, I hope that doesn't happen since that wasn't a great film at all). Either that or perhaps somehow have them redo that world all over again with the excuse that the dream world didn't count or something.

Also, am I the only one that thinks that Yunalesca could work as a boss for this world?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I thought those dream worlds weren't "real" in the sense that Sora visited them the way they were before the darkness took them? So wouldn't that mean that after being freed, Notre Dame's world be back to the way it was (ie Frollo not dead)?

I understood it the opposite way, the worlds were dreaming of what already happened in them so I assume the plots of the movies already happened in them before they fell into sleep. So Frollo would have been dead long before they were released from sleep.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I understood it the opposite way, the worlds were dreaming of what already happened in them so I assume the plots of the movies already happened in them before they fell into sleep. So Frollo would have been dead long before they were released from sleep.

Oh that makes sense, I think. Mickey visited the Muskateer world, and Pinocchio got stuck in Monstro. Well then, give me a Kim Possible world please! I think that is probably the world I want the most, next to Atlantica.

Alixica Heart

Well, I for one, have several.

Treasure Planet.
This was such an underrated movie. I loved everything about it. The music being my favorite element. I can easily see it making an appearance in Kingdom Hearts. The film's story fits well with the overall theme of Kingdom Hearts. They could make it kind of like Neverland in KH1, but have the ship travel to different worlds from that movie. And can you imagine the costumes Sora and co. would be getting?
oishii-grin.png
Not to mention a real sick looking keyblade.

Monsters Inc.
This, interestingly enough, is a world I haven't seen too many, if any, ppl talk about. This one would be good as a world too. It could be set in the factory itself. And the place where the doors to different parts of the world are stored is just begging to be included in KH. CX

Brave.
Again, another underrated but great movie. I can see this as being a shorter world, but still very good. Merida's mom could already be cursed, and Sora and co. have to help her save her mom. Can you imagine Mor'du as the final boss in that world?
oishii-shock.png
And OMG, think of Sora in a kilt! *fangirls HARD!* Ahem.....uh, anyway, yeah.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Once again, another underrated movie that deserves more attention. It had a great story and amazing visuals. And since SE is now using the Unreal Engine 4, can you imagine what that world would look like!
oishii-grin.png
I can really see this happening too. Kida could already be captured and Sora and the others have to help Milo save her.

Fantasia 200.
Come on, Nomura originally wanted both Fantasia movies in there anyway.
oishii-grin.png
At least it would give us new amazing music to listen to.

Wreck-It Ralph (I'm just throwing this out here).
Just think of the irony guys.
oishii-grin.png
And it could be a little bit like how they did the Tron worlds.

Well, that's all I got!

Back