• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Poor Atlantica getting so much hate :S.

I've always kind of liked it, especially in KH1. I didn't think the combat was that bad as long as you remembered to lock on. Oh, and I'm a bit of a magic spammer, so that also helps in making the combat there less annoying.

As for KH2 Atlantica, I thought having a second minigame world helped break up the monotony of the rest of the game. Most Disney worlds were just empty, lifeless worlds where the plot wasn't advanced much (besides the likes of Beast's Castle, Olympus, and Port Royal). Atlantica's whole musical approach at least made it different from the other Disney worlds and was a fun distraction. That being said, they certainly shouldn't make it into a musical again; the backlash would be pretty intense xD

I know, Atlantica has always gotten some form of backlash. I don't think it can win, but having said that I also don't want it to come back.

There are certain worlds that just ended in a good place, and the arc for that world is over. It's happily ever after, essentially. Ariel is a human and married Eric. Unless you want to bring in Melody and Morgana(which why on earth would you ever want to bring up that story in this game) there's not much left you can do without creating some shoehorned conflict. It's the same with Beast's Castle. I wish we'd gotten the chance to see Gaston too, but Beast's human now. Those stories are done.

Now, that doesn't really mean anything. Nomura could use those worlds for different purposes, reincorporate time travel, or just ignore the credits to KH2. It just seems in poor taste, but on the plus side-PS4 graphics.

blksabbath74

Disney Pixar's Cars/Radiator Springs in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Does anyone else think this would be great?

The whole world would essentially be a series of racing minigames, which I enjoy.

Dirt Track
Piston Cup Speedway
Street Racing with the Tuners
Tractor Tipping/Coralling
Backwards Driving

Plus, they are a really lovable group of characters.

Or if nothing else, Mater as a summon...

Sim

I know, Atlantica has always gotten some form of backlash. I don't think it can win, but having said that I also don't want it to come back.

There are certain worlds that just ended in a good place, and the arc for that world is over. It's happily ever after, essentially. Ariel is a human and married Eric. Unless you want to bring in Melody and Morgana(which why on earth would you ever want to bring up that story in this game) there's not much left you can do without creating some shoehorned conflict. It's the same with Beast's Castle. I wish we'd gotten the chance to see Gaston too, but Beast's human now. Those stories are done.

Now, that doesn't really mean anything. Nomura could use those worlds for different purposes, reincorporate time travel, or just ignore the credits to KH2. It just seems in poor taste, but on the plus side-PS4 graphics.

I don't remember, but did they retcon anything specific from the KH1 credits? I want to say that they did, but I can't be for sure. However, even if they did, I agree it would be in poor taste to just ignore the credits. I don't know where I'd want the Beast's Castle storyline to go, but I guess I'm just biased towards it to return because I loved it so much in KH2 and Days.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I don't remember, but did they retcon anything specific from the KH1 credits? I want to say that they did, but I can't be for sure. However, even if they did, I agree it would be in poor taste to just ignore the credits. I don't know where I'd want the Beast's Castle storyline to go, but I guess I'm just biased towards it to return because I loved it so much in KH2 and Days.

The only retcon I can remember off hand is Pinnochio becoming a real boy when we see in DDD that his world is actually be a sleep this whole time.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

The only retcon I can remember off hand is Pinnochio becoming a real boy when we see in DDD that his world is actually be a sleep this whole time.

Eh, that's not a retcon, though. Pinocchio's self in the realm of sleep had nothing to do with his real self that was in the Realm of Light. I have no idea where he or Geppetto went after the Door was sealed, but we see him become a real boy in the workshop at Traverse Town. The Sleeping World's dream of him would have been a puppet regardless.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That wasn't really a retcon. At the end of Sora's journey in that world, he says that shortly after Pinnochio was swallowed by Monstro that the world plunged into Darkness, and Monstro was thrown out into the Sea between the worlds. Therefore the sleeping world was doing everything up until that moment over and over again.

In Kingdom Hearts 1, Pinnochio turns into a real boy in Geppeto's house in Traverse Town. Nothing retcon there.

WarpChaos

Aladdin 3 - should be added to finish the set

Hercules- Olympus, for phil to finally acknowledge sora as a hero

atlantis - it hasn't been used before, could be interesting.

treasure planet - same as above, skysurfing could be fun.

sword in the stone - good world hasn't been used before

black cauldron - same as above

robin hood - same as above

lilo and stitch Hawaii part - makes sense. we had deep space in BBS

tangled -great movie, and Flynn would be a cool party member

frozen - exploring the snowy world would be so cool

toy story - time for Pixar to make an appearance, only natural to start with toy story.seeing the gang as toys would be fun.

and maybe POTC 2, but it would make sense to save it for the next saga since it is so closely related to POTC 3.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Aladdin 3 to finish the set
Olympus for phil to finally acknowledge sora as a hero
atlantis
traeasure planet
sword in the stone
black cauldron
robin hood
lilo and stitch Hawaii part
tangled
frozen
toy story
and maybe POTC 2, but it would make sense to save it for the next saga since it is so closely related to POTC 3.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

On KHInsider Forums we aim to create an environment for friendly, healthy discussion. In order to make sure topics such as these remain at a level of quality that can continue to promote discussion, be sure to review the rules for posting in this topic below:

• Do not respond with list-only posts. If you do decide to list worlds you'd like to see in the series, be sure to include an explanation. An explanation consists of more than one sentence! If you post just a list with no reason to why you wish to see a world, your post will be deleted.
  • It is highly encouraged that you respond to previous posts. It is just common courtesy and nobody likes to have their ideas ignored.
  • If there is a topic specified in the thread title or poll, please discuss the topic. It is there for a reason.
  • Please try to elaborate your point as well as possible. All posts that say "I agree", "This", etc. will be deleted.
  • If you feel something is missing or wrong in OP, please send me a Private Message.
  • Above all, have fun!
Please and thank you :)

WarpChaos

OK, fixed .

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Hercules- Olympus, for phil to finally acknowledge sora as a hero

toy story - time for Pixar to make an appearance, only natural to start with toy story.seeing the gang as toys would be fun.

Well Sora became a hero after the events of KH2's OC (him donald and goofy became constellations, much to phil's exasperation)

and yes, totally Toy Story. Especially considering we have those Buzz and Woody models in the data for KH2FM.

WarpChaos

Well Sora became a hero after the events of KH2's OC (him donald and goofy became constellations, much to phil's exasperation)

and yes, totally Toy Story. Especially considering we have those Buzz and Woody models in the data for KH2FM.

But did phil acknowledge them yet? I could see a running joke about that.

Gram

Banned
Awards

But did phil acknowledge them yet? I could see a running joke about that.

Whether he acknowledged them or not doesn't really matter since the (what I'm guessing are the olympian gods since it was done for hercules in the movie by Zues) made constellations honoring them.

A running joke would be amusing though but I'd rather not go back to Olympus, the mirage arena done the job it done better.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I would love to finally visit Mount Olympus in KH3. It's about time Sora finally met the Gods.

In regards to Phil acknowledging SDG as true heroes, didn't he already do that in KH2?

Big Mad Draco

I'd like to revisit Timeless river.

WarpChaos

I would love to finally visit Mount Olympus in KH3. It's about time Sora finally met the Gods.

In regards to Phil acknowledging SDG as true heroes, didn't he already do that in KH2?

Olympus would be cool. I know the gods sort of did, but part of me wants to see it come from phil himself.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
Worlds You'd Like to See Return and Not Return

Returning Worlds
Destiny Island
- I think we really need to see the mainland of Destiny Island. I really think it would be cool to explore it more.
Deep Space/Hawaii - Mainly just because I love Lilo and Stitch and the character interaction with Stitch and TAV was great.
Disney Town/Disney Castle - Love Disney. Love minigames. Really only explanation here.
Neverland - Simply because I want the glide ability again earlier in the game like KHI.
100 Acre Wood - I enjoyed the minigames and I feel like I'm one of the only ones who likes 100 Acre Wood.
Symphony of Sorcery - I loved the music for this world. I loved it a lot.
Wonderland - We hardly saw any of Wonderland in KHI, and I feel like the PS4 could really make an expanded version of this world much better.
Halloween Town - It won't feel like a numbered title IMO if this isn't included.
The Land of Dragons - One of my favorite KHII worlds. Would love to see a return.
Timeless River - Fun throwback to KHII, but I don't know how they'd incorporate it into KHIII.

New Worlds

Toy Story- Just because I think it would fit well in the Kingdom Hearts universe.
The Jungle Book - Mainly because I know Nomura wants to see this world in KH so I really hope he gets to this time around
Frozen - Imagine how nice it would look with the PS4? I'd assume it would probably look like an expanded version of Land of Dragons though.
The Incredibles - Mainly because I dread the idea of Marvel coming into the Kingdom Hearts universe, so this would be the next best thing for those in favor of Marvel

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Please do not write lists without explaining why.

I just moved Lea's post here and was going to explain to him the sticky~

bennett999

Actually, the books are published by Hyperion which is Disney's publishing company, but I don't know how video game rights work in this case.

Disney now has the video game rights from Activision who did a game based off of the Lighting Thief movie for the DS

Awards

A world based off the Silly Symphony shorts could work but which ones I would need Chaser, or Spockanorts permission to make the list of silly symphony shorts that could fit in that world.

Back