• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I agree with Chaser. Especially since Maleficent only had one scene in DDD, meaning this is a very important scene to pay attention to.

However, it seems likely that it's going to be just another KH2 scenario, when Xehanort decides to act and seize everything Maleficent managed to achieve. Resulting in a clash between two evils, where she decides to aid Sora in order to get her revenge blah blah blah.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

However, it seems likely that it's going to be just another KH2 scenario, when Xehanort decides to act and seize everything Maleficent managed to achieve. Resulting in a clash between two evils, where she decides to aid Sora in order to get her revenge blah blah blah.
I don't see this happening though, especially since Xehanort has other things to set up and will need to be at the Keyblade Graveyard.
Honestly, I see it as one final clash between Sora and Maleficent where she will vanish for good, ending her saga.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I don't see this happening though, especially since Xehanort has other things to set up and will need to be at the Keyblade Graveyard.
Honestly, I see it as one final clash between Sora and Maleficent where she will vanish for good, ending her saga.

I can see Nomura keeping her around for the next saga but if he does decide to have Maleficent die in KH3, I wouldn't mind either(though if she does die, I don't think it would be at Sora's hands). I'm all for a new main disney villian

I would love to revisit Disney Castle. Hopefully we will have new areas to explore if Disney Castle is appearing in KH3

Gram

Banned
Awards

Maleficent should've never came back after kh1 imo.

Krookodile553

I'm actually okay with anything world-wise, with the exceptions of Marvel, Star Wars, TV shows, et cetera.

I migh want some under-appreciated movies, like Dinosaur. I really liked how dark it was, and the amazing real-life scenery and the design of the characters. Forgot to mention James Newton Howard's epic scores. Carnotaur boss anyone?

Awards

Yes but it was taken from the movie not the ride.

but the movie was based off the ride. So that means we have a world based off a movie based off a ride.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

*wonders if I am the only one who can imagine Wreck-It Ralph fitting in perfectly*

Also, moar Pixar stuff. The Incredibles, most especially. I can also see Brave working, with Merida's mom and brothers being turned into Heartless instead of bears and Mor'du being possessed by a Heartless. If they could somehow manage to make Toy Story into an actual world and not a mini-game type world, I'll be extremely satisfied. Monsters, Inc. could probably work, with Randall trying to steal children's hearts instead of their screams.

Gram

Banned
Awards

but the movie was based off the ride. So that means we have a world based off a movie based off a ride.

No matter how you word it it's based off the movie. What the movie was based on doesn't matter in this point.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I think it would be interesting if we got to see the homeworlds of Bambi and Dumbo. Mainly because out of all of the summons, those two are the only ones whose worlds we never visited.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think it would be interesting if we got to see the homeworlds of Bambi and Dumbo. Mainly because out of all of the summons, those two are the only ones whose worlds we never visited.
Disney-Chicken-Little.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If there's no reason to visit those 3 worlds other than "fairness" then I'd rather not waste my time going there at all.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Oh yeah that's right. Well I suppose in terms of fairness, we should visit his world as well(even though I really disliked the film)

While it could be a fun addition, I don't want just because the summons that hailed from them had made it into the game, the corresponding worlds should be included. If they don't offer any plot relevance and are there just because... well, those worlds would be no different from KH2's numerous filler worlds which contribute absolutely nothing to the overarching storyline.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

While it could be a fun addition, I don't want just because the summons that hailed from them had made it into the game, the corresponding worlds should be included. If they don't offer any plot relevance and are there just because... well, those worlds would be no different from KH2's numerous filler worlds which contribute absolutely nothing to the overarching storyline.

Oh I agree. If Bambi and Dumbo's (or any other summon's) worlds do appear at some point, they should contribute to the plot rather than be there for the sake of being there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Then I ask this (because I am secretly an English teacher):

Explain how you can see this fitting into the series. What is the scenario you envision going down? How will Sora fit into the story/how does he help? What will the conflict be? What does this add to the series as a whole?

Quartz

Awards

Jungle Book. We're overdue. By a long time.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Oh I agree. If Bambi and Dumbo's (or any other summon's) worlds do appear at some point, they should contribute to the plot rather than be there for the sake of being there.

A Bambi world would be fun. Who wouldn't want to play as a deer? Donald could be a little blue bird, and maybe Goofy could be a skunk. Only problem is that the movie doesn't really have a villian for Sora to fight so the main threat would have to be the heartless or some other monster. The only way I could see a Dumbo world being used is if it was used as a mini-game type world where you do circus type stuff which would be cool with me. Come to think of it, I would've prefered a Dumbo world instead of Prankster's Paradise.

A Chicken Little world................no.

Last edited:
Back